Get it through your fucking head. There is no such thing as God or Christ. There is no Messiah, there never fucking was...

Get it through your fucking head. There is no such thing as God or Christ. There is no Messiah, there never fucking was.No Spirit, No afterlife. No Heaven, No Hell, and no Satan. There is only Nature. There is only the mind. You are your own God,
controller of your own destiny.

Fuck your Jew Bible. It is time to get your heads out of the clouds.

Denounce Jesus Christ!

Reject Christianity.
That fucking Semite religion.
It's 100% pure fiction...
Lies, fucking lies.

Remember, Christ is a crutch & society is crippled. Society is fuc*ing botched! So, kick that rotten Cross out from under the masses. Splinter it off. Break it apart! Shred your Jew Bible into 6 million pieces. Cast it into the flames. Into the fire. Watch it burn. Jesus Christ never existed. He's a fraud.

There is only Adolf Hitler. That's right, Adolf Hitler is the closest we've ever come to a God. At least we know that Hitler existed. We know he is real. And we know that he was right. Hitler was right! Hitler was right!

Sieg fucking Heil!

Your Jew God cannot be documented. He cannot be verified. He's a Middle Eastern myth. and you're fucking stupid enough to believe it! Your faith is delusional. In fact, our mental institutions are literally overflowing with Jesus Freaks. Don't be one of them! Boycott booze, burn your Bible & walk away from the church. We reject your Jew God. You people have become a pollution...We are here to elevate the fucking race!

Genetics, Natural Law, Evolution! This is the new fucking racism!

So fuck you and fuck your Jew God!
We Hail Hitler and we Hail AIDS!
This is the new fucking racism!
So, fuck you!

Okay, person who has clearly died before ergo knows 100% what happens after death.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

(post censored , please repost here and on stormfront)
Post pictures of BLOND TOP MODELS who you think would be good sperm and egg donor for the purpose of REGENERATION OF THE WHITE RACE and to give as a gift for other (willing) races so they can UPGRADE THEIR RACE so we can have OONE RAACEE FOOR AALL humans eventually so we can end up JEALOUSY(inferiority) , THE CAUSE OF RACISM and have a real equality by sharing what is desireable and so we must share the blond dna wich we believe is a gift from the gods or nature to mankind to be spread with LOVE. All man desire a white women that's why we must clone them and give them to men of all race or we have to make the sperm available for womens of all races who wants to be part of the white world. Money can also be given to non-white women for having white baby. Many non-white are just non white caucasians but are still caucasian if they love the white race , supports it, help propagate it , defend it. Also you can post image of black/brown women/men who are in fact of caucasian ancestry (50%-75%+ caucasian genes)
All the blonds model that we elect (1000 to 100000) Could be the kings and queens of the white race with the mission to assure order and a return to independance and an uncorrupted democratic system for the white people and all races who wants to be part of the AWO (the other races or nations not interested to join should be left in peace. Ideally every city would work similarly to an ancient Greek city/state/democracy and a blond king would serve as backup in case of chaos and guardian of the direct democracy.
A team should after research the psychological the background of the peoples in the pictures and then offer them the title of kingship in their area. Does kek and pepe agree ??

Cross thread

I'm an atheist guys! I'm enlightened and only looking to make your better, why don't you like me?!

I agree.

God is dead

Christfags

Your god is a farse.
Your belief is a farse.

Not only you do not truly believe in him and the promise of heaven because you hold to this life when you are supposed to legit believe there is a better one.
If you truly believed in god, you wouldnt mind getting stabbed in the gut, after all, you are leaving this sinful, short life behind for an inmortal sinless one in heaven.

You just hope he does.
You are just inmoral people who need to be threatened to not hurt others.

After muslims, you are the biggest cancer on this earth.

Get a life you sad fuck

OP is obviously 15-17 yo and has never read the Gospel nor Mein Kompf. Let me enlighten this dumb fuck with a few quotes out of mein kompf, shall I?

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. (p. 65)
Political parties have nothing to do with religious problems, as long as these are not alien to the nation, undermining the morals and ethics of the race; just as religion cannot be amalgamated with the scheming of political parties. (p. 116)
This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief. (p. 152)
Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time. A fight for freedom had begun mightier than the earth had ever seen; for once Destiny had begun its course, the conviction dawned on even the broad masses that this time not the fate of Serbia or Austria was involved, but whether the German nation was to be or not to be. (p. 161)
And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. (p. 174)

It's time for a true man to step up and clean out the fakes of POL. I'll do it.
Make me your leader. Amen.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

>Says a tripfagging spic
top milkdud

Seriously, let's clean POL of these children who obviously have never attempted to read the Gospel nor Mein Kompf.

Just read the Bible and understand that Jesus rejected the Jews.

God you people are fucking stupid.
Jesus actually existed, was put on trial by Pontius Pilate, etc etc etc. Get over it children.

Read a fucking book besides Eragon and Harry Potter.

quite a lot of presuppositions youve made there bucko

You owe your existence to Christ, ingrate.

Your mom isn't real.

Depends on what you mean by real.
And thats the end of that!

saved

Every word true. Nice work.

You have the free will to believe anything your heart desires.

Counterpoint: faith-based belief. Mad?

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Guess what? You aren't going to find a Wotan church where you have community and empowerment.

God is waiting for you at the bottom of the glass.

>The greatest scientists in the history of existence created a theory that concludes God must be real
>I'm smart enough to know God isn't real

Google the aforementioned phrase edglord.

>Tripfagging

Opinion discarded

Go fuck off you attentionwhore

while i agree jesus was most likely not a historical character, you have to realize you cannot say there is no afterlife. you have to be severely mentally retarded to not just go to a search engine and look up how to have an out of body experience. just do a fast or something. read robert peterson's book on OBE's. there is an aether fosho. stop being an unread nigger.

Why does everyone fucking say Jesus was a Jew. The Bible explicitly states that the Jews are of the Devil

Atheist here.

I'd much rather live in a nation based on christfag values than one based on left wing degeneracy and sharia law.

Who gives a fuck what you agree about dude. You probably never gave two shits to do any research.

It's safe to say that Jesus of Bethlehem walked the fucking earth. How are people this fucking stupid? They think like this "I don't think God exists because my theological misconception of God = man in da sky, therefore Jesus must not have existed."

Jesus was an actual human fucking being, just like the Buddha you actual stupid FUCKS!

citation needed

>this post

2 very important quotes

EVERYBODY LEAVE POL THEY KEEP REMOVING TRUE RED PILL THREADS THIS IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

HOLY SHITTT MIND BLOWING SNEAKY FUCKING JEWISH BASTARDS

HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND JEWS

JEWS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BELIEVE THAT JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIS RETURN

THIS IS WHY THEY HATE THE WORLD

READ MEIN KAMPF READ IT BEFORE THE JEWS ENLACE EVERY COPY OF MIEN KAMPF THROUGHOUT THE WORLDS LIBRARIES WITH FUCKING ANTHRAX HOLY SHITTT POL MODS ARE JEWSSSSS!!!!!!

>there's no God or Jesus Christ because hurr durr i says so, follow me stupid goyim

>KYS.