Which of you fucking lunatics sent Jordan Peterson a statue of Kek in the mail?

Which of you fucking lunatics sent Jordan Peterson a statue of Kek in the mail?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/872988183830687744
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/872981497032134657
amazon.com/dp/B01MDSA8C1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_J5FozbDQYT0DK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows what it is. He was on JRE the other day ranting about kek and Sup Forums.

That's the fake one that some Sup Forumslock sold on Amazon for a while. The real one is on the left.

CALLED OUT
A
L
L
E
D

O
U
T

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/872988183830687744

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/872981497032134657

He knew exactly what it was when he opened it.
I'm sure it brought a huge smile to his face as well.

What's JRE?

Hi Mr. Peterson.

Probably bought it himself, and this is a nice way of innocently and unassumedly ackowledging us.

For a while I was wondering if we were gonna give him the full Garrison treatment, but he seems to know the game already, and he's already being very helpful to us and a lot of other people so there's really no need.

i hate him

>snailmailed

the Joe Rogan Erection. every week a new guest sits in and talks about stuff. theres nigger facts and everything (he calls them chimps)

ohhhh, that's a pretty decent show. I watched the episode with Dr. Greer? The one who makes the alien ships appear and shit... I watched his live stream today... I'm started to believe he's onto something. Fucking comedy.

> Autism
> the
> post

Whitey did it.

Help white people

Greer is disinfo

You know, it just dawned on me that people ~21 and under probably don't know the phrase "snail mail".

you're misinterpreting, he calls all humans chimps, referring to evolution

Joe's a centrist, not /ourguy/ but he's smart and not brainwashed by either side, will entertain and give the floor to any kind of position on his show, but will also ask them tough questions

Where can I find an authentic Kek statue and not some cheap knock off?

>implying autism is bad
>implying you know how to greentext

You have to go back.

This is the one on the left. It's from the original company. It's some kind of stone mix that's quite heavy.

amazon.com/dp/B01MDSA8C1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_J5FozbDQYT0DK

> Thinking autism isn't bad
> Being a obvious the_donald refugee.

Pls lurk more user

I bought that one in December of last year when they first started manufacturing them again. The picture they have on Amazon doesn't represent the color very well.

He's trying to get people to look into it for themselves do the interest is genuine. Instead of forcing info ya dig. Inception

>not recognizing Mailanon

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

>amazon.com/dp/B01MDSA8C1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_J5FozbDQYT0DK
Nah bud that's a shitty link to one of the cheap knockoffs. The real one is posted for over $1100.

you're trying too hard.

no u

That is clearly Olloch the glutton

Now I'm getting more confused. He mentioned using "remote accessing", which some user posted wikileaks email from the CIA using "remote access" to view coordinates. Just really weird stuff. What's the deal with that star gate off the coast of Somalia under the Gulf of Aden?