What can we do about the baldness epidemic that's plaguing young men?

What can we do about the baldness epidemic that's plaguing young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The chronic fapping causes hair loss. I am serious.

Gassing. Gas them all.

shave head.

sage

Do you have any scientific evidence to back up your claim?

Gene therapy.

stop fapping... exercise....
licorice root extract

obviously genetics will come into play
but these things definitely slow the process

Hair loss is a sign of high T. More body hair and less hair on top. Low T manlets have long luscious locks of hair for their boyfriend Lance to grab while they're being fucked in the ass.

balding is shit. pure and utter shit. the greatest injustice in life.

The Baldocaust

>tfw 24 balding using the rogaine until I can't anymore.
Basically the only resolution is to bulk up, grow facial hair or stubble and shave head. Someone give OP and I hope.

How do you know that fapping causes baldness?

>this is how baldcucks cope

I'll just get a hair transplant

if you're in the early stages look up herbal supplements that function as anti-androgens

Lulz hairlets

do you have good hair genes or something

I'm inclined to agree with this.

Bald men are disgusting and we can't let their shit genes contimatinate the human race.

and a jaw transplant

my hair was starting to thin... and it came back
after i made major changes

stopped eating wheat
stopped masturbating chronically
anti-androgens (supplements)
exercise

I'm not kidding you

Riiiiight.

And my friend regrew his hair by rubbing donkey piss on his scalp twice a day.

>stopped eating wheat
>stopped masturbating chronically

what the fuck?
any source that this shit works

it's literally genetics, father bald, brother bald, his father bald.

If you're balding just shave.
Since you're posting here you're a nazi anyway so why not go full skinhead. It will at least look better than a shitty hairline

actually it's the gene that causes hair loss, not fapping. retard.

Just have him wear a lil kippa. It wouldnt make it obvious

but what if you have a big head and forehead

Use CRISPR to infuse balding genes in all boipuccis going forward. We'd all be better off, hygiene-wise. If someone has a sexual emergency, you don't have to worry about body hair.

we hear about it more often..also back in the old days the men get a girl early and work on a farm

my temples are still a little thin but it's no longer noticeable

hairloss is a result of dihydrotestosterone storing itself in the scalp you can block it with
anti-androgen herbs...

Nothing you can do but get /fit/. Yes you will fit the balding man who works out stereotype but just shave it all off. It helps if your 6'+ and are at least a 7/10.

You mean for your baby mama to stroke once i get her high on molly

show of your superior head size to all the brainlets

This desu

I can't wait to look like Walter White minus cancer

obviously genetics controls it ultimately
fapping speeds up the process

kek

Worse than being a sub 170cm male?

Any you'd recommend? Mine is thinning but I don't want to become a baldfag yet.

>fapping speeds up the process
how

That bitch should buy her man a wig so she can continue to live in her narcissistic, vain, fairytale existence.

t. Baldlet

Also my ancestors going back 3 generations are bald so it's just genetic lottery.

A - try to use therapy with injections
B - hair transplant
C - shave it and keep it clean shaven always

yeeeeaaaaaaaaa.... no.

>mfw not balding but hair already turning grey in early 20s

Nope, been fapping my entire life, no hair loss here.

Feels good knowing I wont go bald.

It doesn't.

If fapping speeds up the process then having sex also speeds up the process. There's not a single shred of evidence to support this.

Being a manlet is probably the worst fate that can befall a man in this day and age but balding is not far behind.

Women today have very high standards for the men they date and balding just isn't acceptable to a lot of girls unless you're like 6'5" and jacked with tattoos.

t. virgin bald man that faps alot

examine.com/nutrition/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/
Serum testosterone increases, testosterone in blood seem the same

That's just giving up and it's pathetic. Walking around looking like a human sperm isn't fooling anyone and shaving all over your hair off to spite the few that fell out is fucking lame. It makes you look like a bigger idiot than the guy holding on the his horseshoe.

At what point should one shave their head when they are thinning.. please post pics for reference.

This could be our future if we embraced hair eugenics, people.

THE FINAL SOLUTION FOR BALDNESS.

>the Silverback emerged from the mist

You're the chosen one. My dad went grey in early 20's and is literally a god to women. Myself, however, fucking lost my hair at 25. Im tall so it's not suicide time yet...but maybe soon.

fapping and having sex release different hormones
fapping raises cortisol

>tfw 24 and left/right front started receding and thinning massively out of nowhere
this is some bullshit.

I love how people claim fapping simultaneously raises and lowers testosterone.

>fapping and having sex release different hormones
Source?

i bet you are a disgusting fat fuck, or for sure you have some disgusting fat in your family, whats your excuse for being fat?

Theres no rogaine for fat people ?

remember... the hairloss gene is mostly inherited from the mother's father...

Eugenics program.

Being a manlet isn't half as bad as you'd think. Being witty, funny, and being decent at an instrument goes a long way.

t. manlet

>anti-androgens

Example?

Yeah i guess, my father a bit thicker and better hair just like pic related and he is 50. Now his father again was completely bald in his thirties. I really wonder how bad im gonna get it

>all the fappers denying it
fucking baldies

Eh not sure about that. I have a receding hairline and am like Turk level hairy but I am short, narrow shoulders, small hands, average jaw line at best, average dick at best, and find it very difficult to put on upper body muscle. If I didn't have such a handsome face I would never get pussy.

I am aggressive though so maybe I have high T and just shit genetics?

>triggered baldy detected.

Even if I were fat, I could just lose weight. Can't grow back hair though baldy.

Enjoy being repulsive to women.

testosterone isn't the problem,
dihydrotestosterone is.

Stop masturbating. Serious.

What herbs

herbs from green tea helps ?
tell some herbs that helps for this issue

Isn't that converted from testosterone?

Don't use Rogaine (grand name) use Kirkland Monoxidil (generic).

Monoxidil on your face gives epic beard to even the scrubbiest beardlets in 1 years time.

DO NOT take propecia/finasteride. It is a literal tranny drug.

If that was true I would have been bald in the 90's. Still have all my hair.

balding is a tool used to control members of the population. go look on hairloss forums. the people there are helpless. they sit around all day dwelling about their hair, taking pictures of their hair, etc. i've been observing hairlossforums for research im working on in school and something fishy is going on. not to mention these people taking 5 ar inhibitors that do god knows what. you can tell they are becoming more effeminate and docile and easier to control.

I mean all the studies point to it being a huge drawback when it comes to attracting women and getting ahead in your personal and professional life.

I'm sure there are some successful manlets out there though.

What a vapid cunt

It depend from the dose of T you got in the womb, not directly your genes.
Lookt at your maternal grandfather. You susre didn't get that X balding shit from your father

saw palmetto, red reishi mushroom extract, licorice root, black cohosh

changing your diet also helps a ton.

a shampoo without sulfates.... peppermint tea...

there are a lot of things that actually help...
pharmacies don't want people to find this shit out though

Make enough money for hair transplants.

Shit tier genetics is all it is. Ironically buzz cuts look best on us guys with super thick hair.

moves the hair from your head to your palms

seriously... they just can't let go of their addiction..

yes... that's correct but not everyone makes the same levels... or has it stored in their scalp

that unfortunately is determined by genetics

They say it is your mothers father you get your baldness (or not) from. Same way a girl gets her tits from her fathers mother.

not balding, but the front is getting thinner

super male vitality

This is the first time in history people actually have a choice.

If a person starts treatment early enough, they don't have to go bald.

If they start using Rogaine the instant they notice they're balding, they will never go bald, or will go bald so slowly it won't matter because it will take 50 years for significant loss.

Throw in Finasteride/Dutasteride if they want to be absolutely certain.

Personally I hate it because I can feel the lack of DHT.

But going bald is now a choice. Treatments aren't ideal, but they DO work.

yea man im sotriggered because you appeal to human emotions, what are you cinderella?

Obvious im pissed to this human weakness , but my life is the same nothing changed just the fact that i shave everyday.

Talking about repulsive all your disgusting emotions you are projecting are more repulsive then any fat fuck you know ..

Guess what humans are repulsive and disgusting , imagine having a son with you mindset, i would drawn him in the well

There is no epidemic. People have always been going bald and always will.

Well that's bullshit

If you want the dope hair transplant like Elon Musk got you have to have shit tons of money. Most hair transplants are just your own hair from the back of your head plugged into your bald spots.

He got other peoples hair follicles implanted into his head. Thats like 6 figures or more.

not all have the urge to vomit sperm due to biological need

saw palmetto, red reishi, black cohosh, licorice root, spearmint and peppermint

I don't get why people are bothered by this. Just shave it off if it bothers you so much. Most women obviously don't give a shit.

Thanks, phrenologist. I jerk all the time and I'm 35 with a full head of hair. I know science is scary but it's genetics. Your whore of a mother let a guy with thinning hair bust in her and now we're stuck with you.

Start working harder

I started losing hair at 14
By 20 i was completely bald

well then i should be saved my grandpa is 70 and has good hair

Not even. It could've been his brother that was bald, or grandfather, or something else. It's a crapshoot really.

As I mentionned, it's because the mother transmit it through the X chromosome
So looking for the grandfather and potentially the maternal great grandfathers could be useful.

Living in a highly polluted and stressful envirronment full of negroes, jews, and commies might be a factors too.

I mean, we are frustrated day in day out that we're not allowed to deal with the problems we face

Isn't that pretty much the norm in Russia though?