Could somebody red pill me on why Christianity is true in a sentence or two? I just want the Cole's Notes version

Could somebody red pill me on why Christianity is true in a sentence or two? I just want the Cole's Notes version.

I am religion-less but if you can convince me I will possibly align my politic views in favor of Christianity.

Honestly? You should ask this in a Catholic or Christian general. This thread will likely get flooded by shitposters, pagan posters, and other autismos and I doubt you get a decent answer. Hopefully I am wrong though. In any case, have a bump.

because you believe it's true :)

Christianity == an attempt to inject Aryan spirituality (Zoroastrianism) into Judaism (a co-opted and perverse version of Zoroastrianism).

Christianity == anti-Torah/Talmud

Christianity == Reformed Judaism

What I get out of Christianity:
Look to Jesus.
He was largely non-violent (the only time he got physically uppity was when he flipped tables in temple).
He didn't judge people too harshly.
When people were hard on others he'd frequently say, "He may be a cunt, but so are you. Sit down."
Mostly, just don't be a cunt.

Live like that and you're pretty consistent with Jesus' Christianity.
That's how I view it, anyway.

The kingdom of Heaven under the power and authority of Christ is the redpill (truth). The kingdom of the earth under the power and authority of Satan is the bluepill (lies). You have a choice, but not for very long.

If you want to be a good person but know you're not and need help to eventually become an acceptable creature of your maker. Otherwise the fear of physical death and an after life void godliness is a motivator for soul searching. Plus bacon is damn tasty.

You clearly don't take religion seriously if you expect two sentences to convince you to join one.

i'm atheist, but most people need something to believe in, and (certain forms of) christianity is better than the alternatives

Well said Rational Atheist bro. It's also better than being a Godless degenerate marxist too.

Bless-You-Bot rolls a 6. You have gained favor in the universe.

It's a memetic superstructure created over thousands of years in order to correct many of the worst excesses in human nature. Axioms like "love thy neighbor" and the Golden Rule are actually metanorm strategies which prevent a lot of game theory cooperative dilemmas which face a society of rational actors.

How about 3 sentences?

Prophecy in Daniel 11 is all you need senpai

Your Asian threads didn't work this morning

Your religion threads won't work now

Sage goes in all fields

god doesnt care how politically aligned you are with him

youre not doing urself any good

you either believe or you dont

1. The metaphors of the bible are the best way to lead a meaningful life and most likely to ultimately produce a successful society, so you should act like they're true regardless of the factual validity of the stories.

2) Once you're acting like the stories are true, stop being a LARPing faggot and actually believe the things you're already acting out.

Here's the best legit arguments I can think of
>Christ died by refusing to say he wasn't the son of God
>20 of His disciples ran away and were hiding from possibly joining him in a room
>They all together see him return from the dead twice
>Proceed to dedicate their lives to teaching about him and spreading his message
>In the face of torture and death refuse to say they made it up
Mass hallucination, epic scam, or real messiah? It's up to you.

Evangelicals BTFO!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hshahaha

God damn!

>Could somebody red pill me on why Christianity is true in a sentence or two?
you're on an imageboard you filthy christkike

In a sentence or two? Impossible.
I'll answer you question with another.
Who/what are you?
Think. Understand.

Watch for me. I'll be red pilling any false POLs from now on.

It's a continuation of the Theory of Forms.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

dr william pierce has a problem with nonwhite people
>pythagorism
atheism
>esotericism
paganism

Atheist here. Jesus and what you said is what I wish religion was more about rather than the whole "lets judge people cause we have a book"

the tomb was empty

Christianity isn't true, but its useful as a framework to abide to. The practice of self discipline and not falling into temptation are two very powerful virtues.

Nihilists believe the universe doesn't care if you exist. The truth is, the self naturally cares if it exists (they admit this much), but the universe doesn't stop and start at the self, it encompasses all.
Nihilists believe value is subjective, but the ultimate subject is the universe, and all entities within it. Therefore all lives have value innately, and the total value of anything is impossible to determine for individuals like ourselves. This is why Christians say we cannot judge God and his morality, or try to understand it.
Christianity is a universalist religion that acknowledges God as "the universe" as the creator of the universe, and Jesus the son, or "human avatar of God".
Physics simulation theory acknowledges the possibility that our world is crafted by a fourth dimensional being, and this aligns with the holy trinity of Christian theory.

>Christianity is a universalist religion that acknowledges God as "the universe" as the creator of the universe, and Jesus the son, or "human avatar of God".
christianity is christkikery
it's a poor copy of aryan religion >>.129133718

why are christians so cruel, stupid, ignorant and utterly wrong?
because they're nonaryan

white power, brother

This one particular faggot is really busy. You're that one guy who thinks that part of being Aryan means being Buddhist, right?

Given the existence of a higher power, I find it to be the most likely to be true of the non-trivial religions (religions with reincarnations or where your actions don't really matter, etc.)
For a religion and for its age, there's a good deal of historical documents to back it up, and as long as you don't interpret the Bible literally word-for-word like an idiot, there aren't any contradictions in it.
Of course, this is all my opinion, you've gotta research it for yourself

without christ in your life, you live as no more then an animal