Hey goyim I bring tidings

the pride parade in tel aviv today is expected to be a real blast
if you catch my drift

Daesh pls go

Oh no, wouldn't it be terrible if (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ISIS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) was responsible?

Translation: The state of Israel will conduct a fake attack on it's own citizen by "ISIS" to pretend ISIS isn't controlled by mossad.

It would certainly be in line with (((((the agenda))))) of using lesser Juden as pawns.

that wouldn't make a bit of fucking sense but okay. sounds awesome and chaotic.

Oy vey!

I'm not daesh!
I think it's more a CIA thing
we just gave it the silent approval

well I dunno actually
our population already hates muslims, so there's really no point in wasting shekels on false flags here
I do wonder though if Eurocucks will have enough balls to #prayfortelaviv
typically it's the blue pill passive cuck move, but with so many arabs running around paris maybe it'll actually cause a chimpout

if ISIS was controlled by mossad there would have been 70 mile radius craters in place of riyadh and cairo by now

You're not LARPing when you say something might happen? Do you think it could be actual radicals?

lick boobies

when can we expect this blessing?

depends
"radical" or (((radical)))?
I've heard rumors something might really happen, just like I said there's a major happening coming a few days ago, right before the iranian shootings
now, I sincerely doubt any form of true security breach in Israel in possible at this point. we're simply too well prepared
if something happens it would be because the government secretly lets it happen. for what purpose, that's my question

No. Next times consider not hiring a bunch of dune coons to do your dirty work and maybe it will produce results.

the parade itself takes place today
seeing that this is friday and a ramadan to boot, it's an interesting time for a bombing or a trucking

Actual radicals. But if it was to (((happen))) in that sense, maybe it could just be a message that any form of "degeneracy" paints a target on someone and their group. I really dunno, I can't see any other motivation for it.

when it comes to actual field activity ISIS is actually functioning with a very good list of results for us
Iran and the saudis are completely at each other's throats, hezbollah took major casualties and lost a great deal of its public support, hamas' patrons in qatar are basically fucked, and russian control over syria means iranian proxy wars will need to go through the kremlin first which would put putin's interests here at risk if he allows it
overall ISIS did a pretty sweet job. I just hope they manage to get europe to hate islamist rapefugees and muslims in general and thus become more pro israeli even more before ISIS is finally eradicated

Im waiting for these sandniggers to get the intelegence to equip truck-kun with bomb-kun

>they are not a great advantage
>they are a great advantage
hmmmmm. Even if you were to argue that they're good enough for you but not great, that doesn't negate my last post.
For Europe to survive Israel must become a third world country. If jews aren't forced to rely on themselves (and thus forced to live like niggers) humanity will die.

as I said, they're CIA run, not mossad
they're doing us a good service, but they don't work for us directly. if they did, there would not be any 5d chess here, there would just be a dozen collapsing arab regimes, not just 2-3

basically we are what we are because you are cucks made the wrong choice with the wrong group of jews. you follow the whims of (((globalists))) instead of zionists
if you stopped loving the arab cock so much at Soros' command, there would be no need for the white house and our Yossi Cohen to "encourage" you to stop

Hahahahahaha

This thread tickled me pink shlomo, well memed friend.

>CIA vs Mossad
Vassal intelligence agency vs Israel intelligence agency, basically the same.
>difference between zionist and globalist
kek, the only difference is who they are addressing and on what topic. They are the same people in different situations.
>there would be no need for the white house and our Yossi Cohen to "encourage" you to stop
That's not a warning. That's like raping someone to warn them about how bad it will be when someone else rapes them.

same people in different situations? we hate each other as only siblings could, leaf

You won't, not in Israel, you won't

you'd be surprised

>as only sibbling could
kek, yes indeed

ziva, why do you keep running off to tel aviv

>implying israel isn't involved
ISIS couldn't take on Saudi Arabia or Iran let alone them together. It is too obvious when none of ISIS sworn enemies (US, Israel, Saudi, Iran, maybe even Russia) has done anything but drop a few bombs on them. ISIS hasn't completed their purpose yet (whether they were created for the purpose or not): to depopulate Syria and Iraq to make way for new, West-aligned and West-controlled countries.