I want to be a conservative but all the pro-white conservatives who I pretty much agree with on everything also happen...

I want to be a conservative but all the pro-white conservatives who I pretty much agree with on everything also happen to be Christian. The thing is, Christianity is fucking retarded. I'm not interested in no fucking desert Jewish made desert cult, and I don't really want to pretend to be a viking pagan either. It seems DnD tier
Deus vult shit is even more cringey.
I'm an agnostic, but most religions are fucking retarded, especially desert sand nigger ones like Christianity
Too bad, because otherwise I would gladly be a die hard conservative and also be a huge fan of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edgy

Nah OP, there is a new breed of conservatives who pretty much abandoned religion. There aren't nearly as many bible thumpers as there were just 10-15 years ago.

how can conservatives be pro-White if they oppose abortion? The same abortion done by White trash stupid sluts and niggers

I don't think it should be promoted like it's a fucking normal part of life or paid for by everyone's taxes and I don't respect the sluts who kill their baby just because they needed to get fucked so badly
Great argument as to why I should embrace a desert cult or any other outdated or dead religion

Hey, buddy, you gotta realize that you're not supposed to interpret God scientifically as if there's some guy floating around creating the universe and watching over it.

Instead, consider God to be the potential for a greater good inside all of us, and the Bible is essentially teachings about that greater good, and Jesus is the human personification of the great goodness one can achieve.

Christianity and its values laid the foundation for modern western society, and at the very least you should pay your respects to that.

Well most of the well known pro-white conservative figure heads shill for Christianity, sometimes more subtly though
Or on the other hand, I was starting to like Varg Vikernes, but then he starts spouting some unfounded and fringe theories and acting like Muslims and Christians are the same, so fuck that.

Please don't make posts about Christianity if you're going to day stupid things like Christ was just a moral teacher. Compeltely unrefined opinion, at least look into the matter

>consider God to be the potential for a greater good inside all of us
I just don't see why we need to use a religion that comes from ethnic Jewish heretics for that.
There probably is a god or godlike being or being out there, but I can't buy all the insane stories in the bible, nothing like that ever happens in the real world

>cringey
>"fucking retarded" twice in the same post
>agnostism for Christ's sake
This board is 18+
Get that ass b&

Abortion should be literally promoted though. Eugenic racial hygiene no less

AND I don't see why we should trust anyone religious story as 100 percent fact, we are all just people. I think people can have spiritual or strange super natural experiences, but the way I see it, different spiritual teachers might have different pieces of the puzzle.
I never liked desert people, so I don't trust what they have to say.
And I except that Norse paganism is dead and that vikings are gone, and besides maybe some ideals of honour one can take from the mythological stories, it doesn't serve much of a purpose today

I'm putting it in terms that even a fedora tier atheist would be able to understand/appreciate and couldn't logically deny

Ok so instead of a religion let's set up a system of values that people should live by. Maybe we should write some stories that demonstrate those values. But we actually want people to read the stories, so we should probably include some supernatural stuff to make it more interesting

And we now have a religion

nah, we just need to jew spics and niggers into getting sterilized in exchange for money

Christ wasn't even white, he came from the Middle East, people like him should be deported

*accept

I get it, white christians mean well, for the most part. It's just embarrassing when I want to say I'm a conservative in a discussion and I actually agree with a lot of Christian conservatives on a lot of things and I just don't want to seem like a nutcase that believes in outlandish fucking stories from the Middle East
People in my college are starting to assume I'm christian now

No shit he wasn't white, when did I ever say he was? I'm not white either, but I'm still pro-white and conservative.

>he wants low iq sluts to have kids
>he wants more single mothers
Smelly dumb, christcuck scum

Go to the Catholic Church and pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus), dearly beloved, and pray just ONE PRAYER and you'll get full 100% proof of God through his son, Jesus Christ.
And when things happen (and they will) remember that it was a CATHOLIC user who told you this (and make of THAT what you will).

Knock and it shall be opened - but you have to knock!
Seek and you shall find - but you have to seek!

Also, if you want to somewhat maximise your holy life I'd suggest attending the First Friday Masses from now on. Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death
(plus extra cute blessings, yay!)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!

>pro-white
But you talk down to people who don't worship your brown messiah
Fuck off, mongrel

I'm not talking down to people

I'm talking down to a fucking leaf

no dipshit, I want to make sterilization a condition of welfare and shove welfare down the throats of low IQ groups.
Cool down on all that projection

far more effective than simple abortions too since its permanent

If all the events of the recent decade haven't taught you that Christ needs to be the cornerstone of a civilization, then I don't know what will.

Just look at what happened in Europe, they kicked Christ out of their hearts and filled it with degeneracy.

Great derail, subhuman
At least I'm white, the master race, and not an arrogant shit skin shill

when did Catholic larping take off so much here. it's getting worse every year, pretty soon Sup Forums will crown an antipope

Post face & hair with timestamp

hmm i detect an anti-christianity shareblue divide thread here. Trump supporter in canada eh? Decked out in MAGA? Sorry thread reeks of shareblue slide thread.

You dont have to be Christian to be conservative be an independent thinker and have good morals it's really quite obvious OP

oh right theres a seth rich thread on the front page...now it makes more sense.

OP, go to church. You'll realize that church is the only bastion of white people left in society. Abandoning church is abandoning the last truly white sphere is society.

Think about it.

You don't have to follow anyone else if you don't want to. (This life lesson is normally learned in middle school)

This oughta do to prove that I'm least higher than you will ever be

>it's permanent

GREAT! Reproduction is not a right

the "problem" with Muslims is the US encouraged radicalization in the 80s in an attempt to overthrow the government and gee whiz.. it worked and made the entire middle east shit tier authoritative theocracies. If they were christian majority countries, we'd be in the same boat, maybe even worse off since there are more christians in the west.