What made the 1950's so comfy? Where did it all go wrong?

What made the 1950's so comfy? Where did it all go wrong?

none of that happened

Jews, dummy.
The answer is jews.

Look at that little slut on the left.

The 50's were just as much a mess as any other time. But for Americans it was a brief moment of prosperity and everyone was just trying to live as well as they could and to a high standard of culture.

Your forgetting that all those dads came back from the most horrific war in human history. Boomers didn't end up fucked up totally on their own.

I think we were about 90% white then

The great War in 2070.

Post-war boom because all of the infrastructure in the majority of the world was annihilated, allowing the mostly intact US economy to dominate the global scene.

Pre-civil rights act (1964), it was legal to have "white only" parts of town.

>shes begging for a bbc

and she got it in the 70's

The left, that's what went wrong.

>the left are the ones that moved all the jobs overseas and started automation and ran the economy to the ground in the Indochina wars

Sure thing buddy.

Boomers

>Where did it all go wrong?
women started voting.

>Your nana not having a shitty life is the reason everything is fucked up, goyim

The TV set destroyed America.

Nah suck my wiggly cock.

that image is missing the constant spousal beatings and alcoholism. not to mention his second family.

Adults after WW2 decided that it was a horrible war and hoped their children would never see anything like that again, so they raised them like fucking pussies and made them as comfortbale as possible and forced a "peace" narrative which resulted in hippies in the 1970's and they are now our current professors teaching the young generation that your feelings are valuable and that if you're ever stressed you can use coloring books and teddy bears to comfort yourself all of which are funded by the government

A+

They were only comfy for us. The rest of the world was still trying to recover from ww2.

>made them as comfortbale as possible
Sending their kids off to die in some chinanigger jungle is comfort?

Crimes happened then, crimes still happen now, at least people used to be religous and had good morals unlike now where people fuck kids and dogs because love is love, and of course people like you continue to push the classic narrative "THE 50'S WERE HORRIBLE, FUCK RACISM, FUCK FASCISM" so you could demonize the heterosexual white christian population which is what progressives have been on order to diminish for the past 40 years

Damn hippies, that's what

The conservative parenting style died along with those kids that felt a nationalistic motive to fight in Vietnam/Korea, and those who came back were welcomed by the era of hippies

>tacky plastic faux-utopia
>the electronic Jew moves into every home

comfy, riiiiiiiiight

All those jews fleeing from the war are now the fathers and grandfathers of the jews that own your soul FOREVER.

CGTZ GG

>how can i blame all my failures on the time period instead of my self

Television

Spbp

Juden'd

Should your sons and grandsons accept happily the shit state of america that you are going to give them? Are you saying it's not partly your generation fault for their inaction too?

Pre post modernism

ever consider that things are bad for you and you are projecting?

Eisenhower.
They shot jfk.

People knowing their place.

In the area I grew up in (now a liberal stronghold) there were Christian-only neighborhoods. It was normal practice for country clubs and other such associations to bar entry to Jews and other groups.

Brazil was never great, reading the books of when the portuguese royal family came here, it was always shit, people always hated here and we always looked out of our borders with envy towards Europe

So, no.

Of course you must believe this, in order for your worldview to make any sense

That's pretty much every south american country.

I would have to Say the TV and media distracted America from the massive flow of drugs coming into the country. Moral degeneracy would follow allowing for massive 3rd world immigration to replace the native citizen.

Vietnam and the 1965 civil rights act.

Is there a single one of them GREAT?

Uruguay, Chile, and Argentina.

WHY NOT TAKE IT BACK, your home i mean

>What made the 1950's so comfy?
It wasn't really
It was just the first well documented time
We have been in a downward spiral since at least the turn of the century

It was the poor ass niggers who went to Vietnam mostly due to student deferment

1) full employment
2) stagflation

>actually wanting to live like this

so fucking boring, so normie, jesus, what a dull, pointless lifestyle

Women's (((liberation)))

I'm 76 years old. None of that happened, period.

Jews aka Talmadist Zionist

>What made the 1950's so comfy? Where did it all go wrong?

Come to Boise, Idaho. It's the closest thing you'll get to living in the 1950's ANYWHERE in America in this day and age.

>99.99% white
>mexicans/blacks/etc that are here know their place
>property values cheap
>jobs plentiful
>people friendly
>nobody suffers from (((white guilt)))

Come home, White Man.