Why is he triggering the fuck out of Republicans right now?

Why is he triggering the fuck out of Republicans right now?

Sage

Because he's a corrupt weasel that has been a stooge for the establishment for years so probably had dirt on a bunch of politicians.

he's not, but your desperately trying to pretend
I don't blame you though, you have nothing else.

>pic related

I'm watching Hannity right now. Repubs are triggered as fuck.

Don't know if I'd say I'm triggered, but I'm pretty annoyed that we aren't having a national discussion on the implications from what Comey said about Lynch. He wanted to protect the integrity of the DOJ by not giving Loretta Lynch a say in the HRC email investigation so he just decided not to recommend charges. On the one hand, it means he felt there was literally NO one he could complain to about impropriety in the DOJ? No one in Congress or Obama would have improved the odds of justice? Pretty damning. Odder still, his ultimate decision was to let her off the hook ....to keep DOJ from bungling it and letting her off the hook? Wew, dodged a bullet there.

The other fascinating thing is he admitted to leaking to the press in the hopes of getting a special prosecutor assigned to the Russian investigation even tho Trump wasn't under investigation, yet said he thought a special prosecutor on the Clinton case wasn't good for America, and that would have been the outcome of reporting the obstruction he experienced from lynch

Nobody is denying Russia meddled in the election. The disconnect is trumps involvement.

The issue was not that there was nobody he could complain to.

The issue was that he felt that there was no reason to pursue charges, but that the DOJ had already poisoned the well with regards to their ability to credibly deliver that news.

Even if one of Lynches underlings gave out that decision, it'd still appear to be coming out from under her. And he couldn't have a special prosecutor give the news because that'd take a year.

The FBI is viewed with some degree of separation from the DOJ so he just decided to do it himself.

dont forget this part, i know thats what you were going to type next but just in case i posted it here for you. you want this to be known too right user? its fascinating that another country interfered in our elections right buddy?

>Nobody is denying Russia meddled in the election

anyone who isnt a paid shill is

the CIA/MSM narrative is there to keep a phony cold war going.

Because he's corrupt as fuck

>another country interfered in our elections right buddy?

>listening to fairy tales from known liars, murderers and gun-runners

just keep expanding their powers and let them do whatever they want.

because right wing retards are delicate little snowflakes

Idiot. Russians fucking with shit =/= Trump + Russians fucking with shit.

said the leaf

Funding memes and social media =/= cyber attack

People are making this sound like the Russians hacked into voting machines or something. They just pumped money into spinning a narrative for a candidate their thought would be more agreeable to them.

Russian hacking is a false flag for Section 702 re-authorization, which is up for renewal this year.

Its all lies.

>
/Thread

>fascinating that another country interfered in our elections right buddy?
Yeah. They shouldn't. Obama did it. It's been proven. He shouldn't have, either

fpbp

Yeah, i get it but I was just trying to squash other user's moronic "he said russians, so impeach trump" shit.

>The final line of defense was presented by Trump’s personal lawyer after the hearing ended: Comey was the villain of the story for leaking “privileged” conversations with the president. The premise here seems to be that executive privilege somehow forever silences a terminated federal employee. This is an extremely weird argument:

>Trump did not invoke executive privilege to prevent Comey from speaking to Congress, the usual place where executive privilege is asserted.
>Trump himself had spoken and tweeted about the conversation, which is usually taken to void executive privilege.
>Executive privilege has never before been thought to impose a lifetime obligation of silence upon former members of the executive branch.
>The Supreme Court case most directly on point, U.S. v. Nixon, established that executive privilege cannot be used to conceal evidence of crime, which is what Comey’s leak and subsequent sworn testimony, purportedly revealed.

Drumpf and Putin are practically pen pals

Don kept saying how much he likes Putin
And defends him from media reports ~

wtf

I missed the hearing. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

the real question is why hasn't Trump launched charges against the DNC and Crowdstrike for obstruction and evidence tampering over a Computer Fraud and Abuse Act investigation?

That would really stick in their ass.

Because he tattled on Trump since he's such an un-corruptible figure. Republicans know Trump fucked up, but they don't want to admit it.

> un-corruptible figure

>a former lobbyist

nope. he's a corporate whore, who got to play cop and obstruct investigations.

he's a fucking joke

Regardless that he totally exonerated Trump it's disturbing how such an incompetent, maybe corrupt, political hack, and self admitted pussy could rise to such a high office of government. I'm happy he said Trump is innocent but it's still a black mark on America that exposes how, although justice may be blind, it knows the smell of a Democrat cunt.

>it's disturbing how such an incompetent, maybe corrupt, political hack, and self admitted pussy could rise to such a high office of government.

He worked as a lobby for a banking firm.

>HSBC Holdings

helped them settle for HSBC holdings getting caught laundering drug money back 2005.

when he testified at congress in 2007 he said.

>The Department of Justice, in my view, is run by political appointees of the President. The U.S. attorneys are political appointees of the President. But once they take those jobs and run this institution, it's very important in my view for that institution to be another in American life, that—because my people had to stand up before juries of all stripes, talk to sheriffs of all stripes, judges of all stripes. They had to be seen as the good guys, and not as either this administration or that administration.

he's a good goy

I like how he describes how they did it. Just like every other claim of interference. I also like how be describes exactly what systems were compromised to influence the election, because we know from dem screeching before November, the election itself can't be hacked. So they must mean the DNC leaks which no one but donna brazille has denied the authenticity. The DNC is a private organization, this why there's no legal issue with rigging for Clinton, remember?

I'll admit Trump fucked up. He fired Flynn and didn't tell Sessions to stfu. He's a bad politician but that's what we wanted. You take the good, knowing how to produce, with the bad, the naivety of giving a scorpion a ride across the pond.

Case in point:

>evidence of crime, which is what Comey’s leak and subsequent sworn testimony, purportedly revealed.
Except it didn't, that was NYT smoke.

What has he produced?

"RUSSIAN MEDDLED IN OUR ELECTION!"

Holy shit! They hacked the DNC, right?

"YA WTF!"

Did the DNC give the FBI the server that was hacked?

"Well...no....but they said it was hacked."

....So, the DNC claimed they were hacked by Russia, but they never let the FBI confirm it?

"Dude, you're missing the point: Russia fucking meddled in our election process, doesn't that piss you off? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

No, I agree it's fucked up, but you just said the FBI never had access to the server the DNC claimed was hacked by Russians, which means that we're supposed to take the DNC's word over the FBI.

"The DNC is extremely credible, we don't need the FBI to see the server. They had an independent firm called Crowdstrike perform the forensic analysis of the data on the computer and they were the ones who confirmed it was Russia."

Ok...but...isn't Crowdstrike funded and used by the DNC? How can they be independent? Why wouldn't you let the FBI, whose sole purpose is to investigate these type of occurrences do their job and get to the bottom of it?

"Lol, you're fucking stupid and trying to derail the fact the Russians hacked our election. You're a fucking shill. Fuck off, Drumpfkin."

Your president is a scumbag and you're all fools for listening to him.
Shove your gay little loyalty pledges up your ass and he will never bring you wealth.

>LIAR TRUMP
>LIAR TRUMP
>LIAR TRUMP
>LIAR TRUMP
>LIAR TRUMP

That's about the gist of this. We know why they didn't hand over the server, there's evidence of their crimes.

Because he's a huge pussy

Why do you need to use a VPN to post on Sup Forums? Your country that you love so much blocking your ability to do so normally, and you call our president a scumbag? Your freedom of speech is quite literally being suppressed on the internet, and you deliberately downloaded a tool to bypass said suppression just to post that our president is scum? I mean....you ok, bro?

At least he's not under investigation.

wow Demoshits BTFO forever eternally! nice man

Those niggers just hating on him cos he's tall as fuck, gorilla dick nigga

That's the real reason Trump fired him, he might have a bigger dick

Yeeeeeeee checking sweet digits for a 100 year Trump dynasty

US gov does this with foreign elections all the fucking time. But lib fucks want to make this into something else?

Newsflash rubes: Russia isn't the enemy. It's the banking cabal and elites that are laughing their asses off at you for falling for the fake "Russia - Trump" narrative. Meanwhile they are busy funding more wars, terrorism, and flooding 1st world countries with Muslims under the guise of "refugees" in order to eliminate national borders and redistribute wealth.

Cunts

Because he committed perjury.
Leaked memo to NYT in response to Trump tweeting that there might be tapes of their conversation.
EXCEPT for the fact the memo was leaked the day BEFORE Trump's tweet.
Also, Mike cernovich is going to get the credit for catching this.

watching Sup Forums slowly realize day by day they got cucked by trump is glorious.

mans is 6'8 his dick longer than anything

Of course they did, and they weren't the only ones. All known evidence at the moment is that they weren't that successful and mainly seemed to be probing. I'm all for examining the methods and resources that other countries use to influence America, but at this point none of that should interfere with Trumps agenda or cause there to be any suspicion surrounding his motives.

Bitch please why would they interfere if Trump wasn't Russia's guy and pawn. The amount of republicucks supporting a treasonous president is hilarious. I love how out of a 4 HOUR interview they keep bringing up literally the same 4 answers regarding lynch and deflect out of hundreds of others pointing to Trumps obvious incompetence. I can't wait to drink your tears when he ends up in a noose.