I'm 100% sure the Russia narrative is a giant piece of globalist fabricated bullshit but I have no articles...

I'm 100% sure the Russia narrative is a giant piece of globalist fabricated bullshit but I have no articles non-conservative news outlets to show to normies to prove it.

Somebody help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump was being monitored since before the elections, and the people monitoring him LOVE to leak damaging info (true or not) to the press...why wasnt the truth that could sink trump being withheld by these people...the smoking gun if it existed would have been leaked so very long ago and wed be praying on prayer mats for hillary right now. Keep in mind all MSM have no solid info on this, you basically have to go on youtube and find the clips of all the government agents stating under oath there is no evidence....so start there...they wont believe it but whatever.

>ok still thinks he can unbrainwaah the left
Kek
Cute

THIS

>Right believes Trump colluding with Russia to be bullshit
>Left believes Clinton email scandal to be bullshit as well

I think there's an overriding cognitive bias going on here. Can anyone tell me what that is?

His pic is an insignia that he's related to Pizzagate.

how can you be 100% sure if you have no evidence?

yeah i've been saying the same thing.

I believe Russian's acted on their own accord, just like the US does, but it wasn't collusion. Every world power does this kind of shit to each other. Plus, even if they were behind it, they leaked info that exposed massive corruption rings and got the one guy capable of stopping it into office. What a bunch of assholes ;)

The MSM knows it's bullshit but they still roll with the narrative. Why? Because they know that nobody fucking reads anymore. Look at any CNN article about this, and it just says shit like "A source says...", "Someone who thinks like him says..." and then at the end "has not been confirmed" etc. but still roll with it.
Every telescreen you see in a public area: airports, rest stops, dining halls, hotel lobbies, etc. has CNN playing in the background, but with no sound. Just mute and closed captioning. The closed captioning is too slow so people just look at the headline and gasp and head on their way. That's how they 'get their news'.

Glad you asked!

Here's a starter since the only thing liberals can parrot is "drumpf is an obstructor, impeach!"

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/trumps-fbi-comey-statements-are-not-an-obstruction-of-justice.html

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/

>nytimes.com/2017/05/17/opinion/

>/2017/05/17/opinion/

>/opinion/

What you should really do is collect a series of MSM articles and headlines and highlight everytime they mention an unnamed source, a fact that contradicts/disproves the headline, the words might, maybe, high confidence (following no evidence), possibly, and probably, and point out every misquote and out of context quote from Trump.

Example: Trump saying to Comey that he hopes he can let the whole Flynn thing go, when they often leave out Comey saying directly after "I agree he is a good guy."

Point out half truths and lack of evidence. They will go bananas

I mean what the fuck happened to all those sexual harrasment/rape charges against Trump one month beforr the election? They all conveniently disappeared. Hmmm wonder why.

Like liberals give a shit whether it's opinion or news at this point. But good observation

Legacy Medias Russians are actually Chinese.
>ib4 proofs
Not on here, I like to keep eating General Tsaos Chicken whitout fear of poison.

Just show your friends last nights james comeys hearing. The man himself confirmed it, if the normies still believe the Russian narrative - you cant help them, they are nuts.

Ask them where the narrative came from when there's still not a speck of evidence for any of it after well over a year of the Clinton machine, the Democrat party, the neocons, the Republican establishment, the intelligence agencies, the entire MSM, and the equivalents of these things in every first world country on the planet hating Trump and trying to destroy him.

It's like any conspiracy theory. You can't prove a negative

Just as retarded as Seth Rich or pizzagate

Why would you ever believe any accusation without evidence to begin with?

>t.overly nervous CIANigger

t. Thernolithp reader

I'm 100% sure you're a pile of shit and somehow is trying to make this into Trump's a gud guy he diddnt do nuthin narrative.

Evidence or fuck off.

>black twitter lizard

go away

Wow, did I strike a nerve? Apparently so. Cry more bitch niggers.

Also >evidence

That's not my job that's literally the fucking team doing that job's...job. I'm going to laugh so hard when the trials start.

"russian interference" is Sup Forums when meme war happened
they know people will call bullshit if they said it was a hackers known as Sup Forums
thats why they go for hackers from russia+hillary said so

>prove to me you're NOT colluding with the Russians!!!!1

uh no sorry I can't prove a negative and the burden of proof is on the accusers to produce evidence, not for Trump or anyone else to produce evidence of something that never happened

so far there's no evidence of collusion, corruption, or anything

please note that the media hates Trump and wants nothing short of his impeachment. They actively push this made up story in sad, desperate attempt to do so. Note how they always say the Russians "interfered" or "influenced" which is the most unspecific and meaningless verb possible. How specifically and mechanically are they supposed to have influenced the election? By obtaining the DNC emails and giving the to wikileaks? There's no evidence that they did that, nor did that measurably affect the election.