Top 10 Best Happenings

Post and rank your top 10 "favorite" Sup Forums happenings - the ones that you either had a fun time watching, scared you half to death, or changed you on a deep and fundamental level. Rules are that you had to have been on Sup Forums during these happenings or in the immediate aftermath.

I'll start:

1. April 2017 US Strike on Syria
2. November 2015 Paris Attacks
3. Tie between Election Night 2016/Brexit
4. June 2016 Turkish Military Coup
5. Orlando Pulse Nightclub Attack
6. Nice truck attack
7. Dallas Sniper attack
8. 2016 Charlotte NC riots
9. Assassination of Russian Ambassador to Turkey/Berlin truck attack (happened on the same day, so I'm counting them as one)
10. 2017 Manchester Attack

Trump's election

Trump Campaign
Trump Election Night
Boston Marathon
Orlando
Paris
Dallas Sniper
Katelyn Nicole Davis
Seattle murder on Sup Forums
HWNDU
Donglegate

Seth Rich

1: 911
2: fukishima
3: trumps campaign
4: boxing day tsunami

:^)

Can't Corner the Dorner

Also there was this LA car chase where the guy at the end just stopped his car and gave up but didn't get out of this car instead he just lit a big fatty and Hotboxed his whole car and they didn't approach the car for like a half hour because they didn't know what he was doing behind all the smoke.

/nupol/ fag here.

1. Tomahawk Strike. Trump's presidency wasn't just a meme anymore, shit got real. It actually made me a Trump supporter funny enough, it was handled very well.

2. Seth Rich drop. It was intense watching it all unfold. Seeing some of the shills defect made me know shit was getting real.

2016 election and Paris. I was actually at the gym when Paris was started unfolding on the TVs there; I knew the first thing I was gonna do when I got home was come here to get the quick rundown.

Election night. It was a wild roller coaster that had me on the edge of my seat. Cheering every time a state was called, the odds of Trump winning skyrocketing, hanging out with the other anons in discord. It was amazing. Then the it got real quite. Trump had Hillary on the ropes. The faces of the Dems turned from smug smiles to faces of hopelessness and despair. Florida -too close to call. Michigan - Too close to call. It went on for hours. I went to bed wondering what will the dawn be like? Will the madman really do it? Will he beat all the odds?

Waking up to all those liberal tears and the sound of "Never come down" looping on Sup Forums was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. It took me weeks to finally come to terms that we had won. It was almost like a dream.

Zimmerman Trial and the Dorner manhunt.

Jaffa

Baltimore and Ferguson Riots deserve to be listed

If not Trump 2016, the Zimmerman trial. What a time to be a Sup Forums tard. The memes were top tier last year bore a very similar resemblance.

Have they ever caught Sam Hyde?

Sounds amazing.

9/11
Netanyahu humiliatingly showing who are the real masters of america
Ukraine/Russia showdown
UKIP Brexit
Senkaku islands showdown with japan
Human genome sequenced

How the fuck do I not remember that shit but I remember everything from like 6 years ago.

TRUMP
EBOLA
CHARLIE HEBDO
NIECE

September 11 2001, unbelievers get BTFO

Fuck. That's how that ended??? I can't believe I fell asleep!!

The month or so before USA Election '16 was money, but election night itself was fucking mint. The liberal tears on Facebook were such an amazing contrast to the jubilation and general lulz on here.

1. Euromaidan, Ukraine
2. Gezi Park Protest, Turkey
3. Chris Dorner
That's about all that I feel worthy of making into a list that I was on Sup Forums for, well besides all those shootings.

WE OUT HERE

1. Trump election night (Miracles do happen)
2. Hillary wikileaks drop (saw corruption first hand)
3. Paris bombing
4. Orlando (lolz fags dead)
5. Dallas pew pew
6. Brexit
7. Russian Ambassador (pure kino pictures)
8. Trump pussy gate (made me laugh)
9. Trump/hillary debate (interesting to see peoples reactions)
10. Any nigger riot cause they are all the same (niggers gonna nig)
honorable mentions: Battle of Berkeley, Ariana Grande's bomb ass concert, HWNDU Shia meltdown,

oh yeah I forgot the 2016 election, that should be #1.

>tfw only the 3rd to mention Dorner
I feel old.

you posted mine, but just in a different order

What about now, how do you feel about DONALD DRUMPF

Well, how would you put them in order?

1. Paris
2. Orlando
3. Dallas
4. Various riots
5. Turkish coup
6. 2016 election night
7. Manchester