i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun8
>Palmyra:SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist, after being fired upon by a drone they claim
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark
>Houthis claim hit a Saudi F16 over Sana

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/872900526282813440
theguardian.com/media/2017/jun/08/hackers-target-al-jazeera-as-qatar-crisis-deepens
theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18Z1C9
liveleak.com/c/herr
youtube.com/watch?v=NH-J0C3mj4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazian_Network_News_Agency
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/872856681327333377
twitter.com/USEmbassySyria/status/873023550529060865
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/872873713372454914
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/872908159454720001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3rd for fuck israel

don't trust the police

no justice no peace

they got me face down in the middle of the east

how does one go.on vacation to lataikia without getting "moderately" beheaded ??

I fucking love Bashar and his beautiful family. The fact that he's even still the leader of his country after over a decade of being under attack from the world's richest, deadliest demons continues to amaze me.

>Praying for Syria

No Israeli poster
No South Africa poster
Have we reached maximum /comfy/

Xth for HUGE SUPPORT

Czech'd and kek'd>Tfw the board protector is here right now
How's it going Andrew?

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

thanks for the template
(your's actually isn't that negative towards me, considering the circumstances... so thanks a bit for that hehe)

You don't usually see them at these hours m8.
And yes, we have.

Um ok bas*ar drop the proxy.

Kek'd

The only worse than maghrebi is the algerian spamer and his lebanon boyfriend

You wish nigger

sup m4+4! all is well just winding down after some coaching. you?

>Holy shit, he made it better
Saved.

May pulling ahead. Its back on boys.

Enjoy losing DeZ to SDF.

>Its back on boys.
Suheil?

Don't forget the /ptg/ shill who has been shitting up the thread for a few weeks now.

SDF will meatshield into Dei ez-Zor because anyone with a bit of combat experience is either in Manbij or Raqqah.

xth for Rojava! Biji!

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/872900526282813440

me on the left

Some NEWS
==========

>Hackers target al-Jazeera as Qatar crisis deepens

theguardian.com/media/2017/jun/08/hackers-target-al-jazeera-as-qatar-crisis-deepens

come on archivebot

It is believed that the Russian government was not involved in the hacks; instead, freelance hackers were paid to carry out the work on behalf of some other state or individual. Some observers have claimed privately that Saudi Arabia or the UAE may have commissioned the hackers.

And over to FOOTBALL
>Saudi Arabia footballers ignore minute's silence for London attack victims

theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims

Saudi Arabia’s national football team have been criticised for failing to observe a minute’s silence held before Thursday’s match against Australia in Adelaide.

The Socceroos lined up in the centre of the pitch before the World Cup qualifier and held the brief silence as a tribute to the two Australians killed in the terrorist attack in London at the weekend. As they did so, the Saudi Arabia team continued jogging, passing the ball between each other and taking their positions on the field. Pictures from the match show a single Saudi player, Salman al-Faraj, appearing to stand facing the Australia team with his hands behind his back.

Adam Peacock, a presenter with Fox Sports Australia, said on Twitter the Asian Football Confederation has approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of travelling Saudi officials. He said the Football Federation of Australia “tried to reason” with the Saudis but were unable to persuade them to participate in the tribute.

and it looks like the DUP, LABOUR and the LibDEMS are gonna coalition the deal. May will have to clean house and move her bitch arse to fucked-it-up-ville. and boris. HAHAHA. fuck that cunt. Let's hop gaybour makes it. lets hope they don't may this. ok not so witty. but been progging for hours now.

Dez will have the same fate as tabqa all that oil gone to waste what a shame hmmm poor asshat

Shitposting from work as usual, my last night on second shift, I'll be glad to get back on my regular /sg/ hours during the day.

Everything shows Tories coming just short of a majority, by

From the Palmyra front to DeZ is like 150km. From Raqqa to DeZ is about 140. My hope is Raqqa holds long enough to give SAA time to build a decent lead.

Hey Dont be soo rude i thought i would drop by to say hello to my fellow ass*dist friends thats all

SDF has a lot more cities to cross and has more trouble with logistics. I also hope that SDF will take some time for Raqqah.

Threadly reminder that the """"Algerian"""" nigger gets paid by the (you), don't pay him and his little mongrel will die a better death than live the life he could give them.

>ass*dist
Are you herr?

Meanwhile Kuwait just realized that they are only a little bit bigger than Qatar and are shuttling back and forth for a diplomatic outcome.
>mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18Z1C9
tfw Qatar is gonna ride this whole thing out.

it wont saa enter a time vortex whenever they are trying to advance last time they took 5 days to reach al tanf and they were just 15 kilomemes away lol i wonder why sg get so butthurt when usa and the kurds make advances soo fast wew

What's this from?

Liveleak
liveleak.com/c/herr

Remember that time the SAA took 90% of Aleppo in 2 weeks?

No i am grizou are you the albanian ??

Allepo is barely a scratch on the map its literally nothing i understand you ass*dist make big deals out or "small wins" to cope with your denial and crippeling depression

they are at the centre of the storm.
if anything changes it's a big change. I think they gonna ride it out.
I think the turks arrive today.

Your too young to be bitter :^)
I know because ass*dist edgelords are all under sixteen

yeah, thats just us.
thanks for setting us straight. your insight is appreciated.

Wow i never knew sg was soo understanding that is your first step into growing out of your edgy ass*dist phase

this was posted yesterday, posting it again for anyone who missed it.

Anna news covering Liwa Al-Quds in Palmyra

when i saw this i was very impresed on how diferent this palestinian ppl are from Syrians...

youtube.com/watch?v=NH-J0C3mj4s

Deepy you go out hunting in the bush right? What do you usually go hunting for?
Any good stories from the bush?

>tfw if you saw John McCain in real life you'd have part of your soul siphoned
I know that feel. But thankfully I was in a small crowd, his powers where divided. But I've met some congressmen that were surprisingly modest and human.

>Look who is posting on /sg/
>ar*p diaspoora who fled the same assad terroristic regime they are glorifying now
>thank g-d Sup Forums is just satire and is and always will be a pro "moderate" anti assad board

Why would a monkey from bumfuck nowhere care about camel piss drinking sandniggers killing each other ??

Might be an Afghani volunteer, some Afghani's look really asian.

thanks, does anyone know how the reporting works in terms of business? Because there is no "reporter" but the cameraman is directing everything. Is this a freelance type of thing or 100% corporate?

Looks like a gurkha to me

What do you mean?
It's ANNA news, they have connections in the russian military, and from there connections to SAA.
They have a ton of good footage from eastern Ukraine as well.
Sometimes there are "reporters" in their stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazian_Network_News_Agency

usually reed buck. and if they are skittish some blesbuck ( not an achievement they a bit like mechanical buck), sometimes kudu.

no unusual stories really. it all went well. nobody lost an eye. walked a shitload. you see things like the carcas of a ram that fell off of a cliff or a duiker eating insects or frogs. but nothing worth mentioning.

i need a trigger, if i'm triggered by some input i can tell a onetime at bandcamp story.

that particular vid looks like a one man operation as far as field work goes.

I guess I'm just wondering if that cameraman can shop his footage around to different places or not. I think the sanctions against the axis would mean a cameraman could only sell to allied companies. Just wondering what the market is like for freelance cameramen in the whole region.

It's now almost certainly a hung parliament, Lib dems have refused to coalition with tories so it's either Tory-DUP or muh progressive alliance of SNP, Labour, Lib dem, green, and possibly Sinn Fein.

implications for the next week or two?

>i need a trigger, if i'm triggered by some input i can tell a onetime at bandcamp story
What's the most dangerous animal you've been on a hunt for?
Do you guys have times in the season where it's more dangerous to hunt? Like for burgers in the Rocky Mountains springtime can be the most dangerous time of year due to mother grizzly bears.

Like I said, either a government with British loyalists in Northern Ireland, which Sinn Fein and the continuation IRA will absolutely hate, possibly starting a new era of the troubles, or a far left "progressive" alliance of all the cucks and commies, resulting in us getting BLACKED worse than Sweden.

>implications for the next week or two?
Autistic screeching from all.

>its another /sg/ mysterious and unconfirmed leaked report episode

icymi
>Syrian #Kurds say they are ready to cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Syria (against Qatar/Turkey alliance)?
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/872856681327333377

dunno. most people don't hunt in areas where there are predators, unless we talking leopards. but u'll never see a leopard unless it wants u to. no one really hunts them either - farmers sometimes as a pest reduction activity.

antelope are pretty dangerous. and u can get injured until it's dead. cut the throat the hind legs start kicking, can be bad.

maybe a bushbuck, pretty aggressive, if u hit it with a bodyshot it can go down into a head up reclining position. as u approach it can get up one last time to gut u. but i have never seen that, but approach with rifle ready.

I also hunted some bushpig, from a tree. they very shy, but when injured are like other pigs. so u need clean shots, head shots best, less adrenaline in meat.

hunting season is strictly winter months. spring is lambing, summer early winter mating.

if u want u can go to a concession with all sorts of stuff running around and pay huge bucks, but I dont want trophies, just some lekker game.

So wait what happened with the kurds? Also how long do they have before erdo gets released on them?

I changed my mind there are some t*rd qts, the one on the left is qt3.14.

>Have US Air Force support
>Be trained by the CIA
>still lose against the SAA

WHY ARE MODERATE BEHEADERS SO BAD?
OHHH MIGHTY SPONGEBOB PLEASE HELP THE MIGHTY MODERATE FREEDOM BEHEADERS

In the beginning, they scooped up 100 headchoppers and CIA and Mossad trained them in Jordan. Those 100 trained 1000 and so forth. Then it was all downhill because no quality control, I would guess.

>if u want u can go to a concession with all sorts of stuff running around and pay huge bucks, but I dont want trophies, just some lekker game
Yeah they've got a lot of those "game reserves" here, a lot are in Texas. They even bring African game animals to some of them, it's a joke if you ask me m8.
I haven't been hunting in so long, planning on moving out of Florida and getting back to the Mountain West within the next few years to get back into it, and get my sons into it too when they're older.

So is the glorious revolution in uk a good thing

They are still dicking around Raqqa right now, Erdomeme hasn't been paying as much attention to them since the Qatar thing is blowing up.

no i mean saa is doing an offensive against them

Because they are not a trained army, isis is only strong when they use SVBIEDs, IEDs and guerrilla warefare they can't handle forntline combat against an army with an airforce.

yeah its good fun. nice to get out.

i may go next week. we see.

anyway I need to sleep. got some more progging to do later.

have fun stay comfy all.

There were some Twatter reports of that earlier, but I haven't heard anything else besides that.

Gn lad.

>that camo fedora

It's most likeoy Tory-DUP now, laddo. Tories are standard social liberal conservatives but the DUP are Ulster unionist, who are extremely redpilled and extremely based, they have SINGLE HANDEDLY kept gay marriage banned in Norn Iron.

Pic related, gay marriage vote actually won the vote in Norn Iron's assembly, but they used a "petition of concern" to block it anyway. Literally nobody else would be so based.

Probably afghan hezbollah, specifically Hazara shiite in Afghanistan, Heard persian in video soo..

lol more red lines
>The garrison in #Tanf is a temporary @Coalition location to train vetted forces to #defeatISIS & will not be vacated until ISIS is defeated.
twitter.com/USEmbassySyria/status/873023550529060865

>sinn fein
I thought a nationalist group would be less shit

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/872873713372454914

based assad

Especially a catholic one. But the DUP went full skinhead so they went full cuck, partisan politics.

ah maybe, i cannot differentiate the language, but it really picked my attention unusual things like the rings, the watches, ear rings, tattoos, etc

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes haha. Noticed that for some reason nomadics/turkic- mongol people like that a lot

why did assad attacked ypg positions?

seems like retarded move, at least right now.

It is now DEFINATELY a hung parliament, meaning Tories NEED to coalition with DUP or lose all power.

>Not wanting to remove kurds asap

Nothing serious it seems. Probably just wants to slow them down from occupying more of local area so he can block them from advancing further south.

>hung parliament
a thousand year DUP reich
IRA kurdniggers hung from lamp posts soon

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/872908159454720001

Is this confirmed? If it is, Kurds are officially shills now. Just when I wanted to volunteer so I can die for something baka

>first reply are the telegram faggots

you realize this now? years ago head of ypg also stated that they can work with al-nusra

fun fact: merkel is in argentina, guest what was the first place she visited after meeting with some businesmans... yes a sinagogue

captcha: syon wysel