1 John 5

1 John 5
4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 4
7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtu.be/fG0wJyxKkHE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/belief-in-god/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark
creation.com/noahs-ark-questions-and-answers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like 'Straight Outta Braincells'

Amen

There is no solid evidence that Christianity is true outside of philosophical proofs that could be applied to any other god.

There is no objective basis for morality and if you restrict yourself from doing as you please due to "ethics" you're a weak cuckold.

These /x/ threads on Sup Forums sure are great

pic

>There is no solid evidence that Christianity is true outside of philosophical proofs that could be applied to any other god.
WRONG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

That doesn't actually prove any of the mysticism in the bible, these stories have been related in other texts.

I went to mass and it was literally a brainwashing session and then the old white guy in a robe said some stuff about embracing diversity and went back to telling us when to sit and stand and sing

Shit is fucking creepy my dudes

Are you fucking retarded

go to a different church then

>all those unbeliever faggots in this thread
and you wonder why your countries are slowly subverted into leftist shitholes
First you discard God
then you abandon your rules and ways
and then you are no more

This isn't a thread about you.

I wish /x/ was a cross for Christianity, but alas, it is wannabe occultists.

literally watching this video right now then I see your comment
youtu.be/fG0wJyxKkHE

I don't think I want to. The songs were clear attempts at brainwashing, repeating single phrases for longer and with more frequency than any Jew pop song.

Soured me on something that had been built up into something it wasn't. That's not faith to me. That's just weird cult stuff.

>some random guy making sermons
you disgust me
when pipe bursts, you call plumber
when your house is on fire, you call firefighters
when your soul is in danger, who you gonna call?
ghostbusters?
pastor?
no!
you call professional, so in this occasion, priest

god is a faggot

Read this, believe on Jesus, and get saved anons. It really is this simple.

you are a faggot

that doesn't even make sense.

what backwards idiot wrote that?

did someone just throw a random language in Google translate and call it a day?

Go be a superstitious retard somewhere else.
Plumbers and firefighters go through actual training because they need real skills. What skills or specialized knowledge does a preacher need? Nothing a dumbass can't figure out on his own because it isn't a real profession.

>t.kike
Why is it always the kikes that are the most degenerate?
Even fags cant compete with the sons of the devil.

>german, nation that tried to destroy christianity with that luther faggot and now is destroyed by islam is still wrong
I am not even surprised

>Go be a superstitious retard somewhere else.
Laws are superstitions. Spooks. Yet Poland survives without foreign invasion, and you do not.

Provide an non-religious argument against moral nihilism.
I'll wait.

>t. retard that hasn't been reading his Bible

>a guy that lets people actually read the Bible is bad

no, i don't read illegible fantasy dribble.

im curious as so what the fuck is that trying to convey, as it appears to be poorly worded or absolutely botched translation that nobody cared to fix.

of course he was bad, what drugs are you on?
he created schizm in church and weakened it considerably, and that finally led to shit like lesbian bishops in swedistan

If you can't understand it you probably to retarded to read

>and that finally led to shit like lesbian bishops in swedistan
Catholics actually vote more left wing than proddies. Even if you compare only whites.

Protestant laymen seem more based, but Catholic theologians are superb.

>Watched the first video
>Decide to do a little digging of my own
>They're actually using an amateur "researcher" as proof of the city
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt

Do you believe everything you're told?

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/belief-in-god/

Yes I do know who Ron Wyatt is. And that isn't the only thing in the thread

thats the most hipster response.

its broken English, retarded structure, and there seems to be no consistency in dictation. how the fuck can one person find meaning in something that's so poorly written?

thus is what my original question of, what the fuck is this dumb nigger trying to say?

>2017
>believing statistics
Trump 2% win chance

I don't remember Pew being unmoral with their polling ever. And it goes before the 2016 election.

>its broken English
>doesn't realize how old it is or how it was made

They were separate verses.

you can go collect samples of the brimstone in sodom and gommorah yourself

just because atheists make a wikipedia article "discreditting" the man doesnt mean the evidence isnt real you actual flipping retard

I claim polls are inherently dishonest, you disagree, this seems to be an impasse, and I am too tired and have better things to do to argue over that anyway
have a nice day prodanon

Okay, so the Ark video:

In the Bible it is stated that the Ark was 300 cubits in length, or 450ft in length. And that two of every animal on Earth was on board the ark for 40 days and 40 nights.

Right off the bat, that is completely illogical. Two of every animal on Earth could not fit on the ark. And furthermore, how did Moses acquire animals from biomes not even CLOSE to the middle East to store on his ark? Not only is that stupid, but it's physically impossible

And as for the flood.
"There is NO scientific evidence for a global flood and despite many expeditions no ark has been found."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark

You actually believe that a flood eradicated everybody on Earth, waters rose higher than Mount Everest, and that we're all the mutant children of Noah and his wife?

user, no matter the source, you're going to have a problem with it until it confirms your retarded beliefs.

Have a nice day to

Good sermon i dont always agree with anderson but he is Sup Forums pastor

hurrr god didnt take every animal that exists today only the initial kinds

2 wolves is the dog kind which gives us all the dogs we have today

creation.com/noahs-ark-questions-and-answers

>user, no matter the source, you're going to have a problem with it until it confirms your retarded beliefs.

merely saying a man is discredited is not proof hes discredited

the video evidence is undeniable. you can visit those places

> And that two of every animal on Earth was on board the ark for 40 days and 40 nights.
I think it was that it rained that long, not that there were on the boat that long.

>Right off the bat, that is completely illogical. Two of every animal on Earth could not fit on the ark
It probably isn't like the "accepted" version and he didn't bring every breed.

>ow did Moses acquire animals from biomes not even CLOSE to the middle East to store on his ark? Not only is that stupid, but it's physically impossible
>God can create the Earth but he can't teleport or make new animals

>There is NO scientific evidence for a global flood
We have found fossils of sea creatures in mountains yo dingus. The Earth was covered in water at some point.

>despite many expeditions no ark has been found.
Literally in the video

Skeptics paint a picture of Noah going to countries remote from
the Middle East to gather animals such as kangaroos and koalas from
Australia, and kiwis from New Zealand. However, the Bible states that
the animals came to Noah; he did not have to round them up (Gen. 6:20).
God apparently caused the animals to come to Noah. The Bible does not
state how this was done.
Neither do we know what the geography of the world was like before
the Flood. If there was only one continent at that time

If they are biased they are dishonest , pew research is not biased

It literally says, right there, in the article, that his work has been refuted by historians, scientists, and even creationists.

>Creation.com
>Unbiased source

Just for lels I had a look at the "evidence" for Noah's ark.

"Chapter 13" makes the claim that the ark was
"its volume was 43,200 m3
or
1.52 million ft3"
>God told Moses 7 days before the flood to build an ark

So he built a 1.52 MILLION square foot boat in 7 days. Legit question: are you retarded?

So wait, if God just teleported two of every animal on Earth to Noah, why the fuck did he make him build an ark? Why didn't god just build the ark for him?

>Literally in the video
Please read the article I posted, and PLEASE, follow up on the provided citations. There has never been an ark, and there is no record of a global flood in the geological records.

I'm too tired to deal with this right now. Just do me a favor, and don't be afraid to do some digging of your own.

>be enslaved for millennia
>jesus will fix it

Still waiting, huh?

it doesnt say that

We would end up with a tentative range of about 55 to 75 years for a reasonable maximum time to build the Ark.

it took him 7 days to load the ark with the animals

> if God just teleported two of every animal on Earth to Noah

he didnt teleport them
Gen. 6:20

>So he built a 1.52 MILLION square foot boat in 7 days. Legit question: are you retarded?
>God couldn't have helped him

>why the fuck did he make him build an ark?
He felt like it

>Please read the article I posted, and PLEASE, follow up on the provided citations
You literally just linked to "muh wikipedia"

it doesnt matter how many people "refute" something it matters what does the evidence say

for yourself

atheists cant make up their own opinions so they are left to be swayed by all the "professionals" of the fields to believe whatever they want in their agenda

>Why didn't god just build the ark for him?

Lol why would god do anything ? noah needed to save him self ,we dont know how much god was involved in the whole ordeal

So basically the "Muh 97%"

ya theyre all fuckin wrong and retarded

One more response then I'm going to bed.
Even in 55-75 years, it's not possible for a bronze age man to construct a multi-layered, sea worthy vessel. Is there even enough timber in the region to allow that?

>Gen 6:20
I'm reading it right now.
"...shall come unto thee, to keep them alive."
>How did animals cross the sea to get to him
If you say that "we don't know the shape of the continents at this time" you accept continental drift theory, which has taken place over the course of BILLIONS of years. The Bible only implies the earth to be 6,000-10,000 years old. This is not even possible.
>How did he acquire the proper food for these animals. Did they bring the food with them for 40 days and 40 nights?

>God helps him in some areas of the construction of the boat
>God made Noah build the boat because he felt like it

Which is it?

>Wikipedia, despite having references and citations outside the website itself, is not a valid source
>But creation.com totally is an unbiased and believeable source

Ya know user, typically, when one is refuted, their "evidence" is bunk too. I mean, that is the basis on which he is being refuted.

So I'm getting two conflicting answers from you guys. You're saying Good didn't help him because Noah needed to "save himself" and is implying that God helped him.

Which is it?

Goodnight Sup Forums

>If you say that "we don't know the shape of the continents at this time" you accept continental drift theory, which has taken place over the course of BILLIONS of years. The Bible only implies the earth to be 6,000-10,000 years old. This is not even possible.
It could have changed when the water from the flood went away you retard

Sorry, correction:
A 1.52 million foot sea-worthy vessel.

And I'm not sure where they got those numbers because in Genesis 6:15, it says "The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits"

Gnight

>Which is it?
doesn't matter

>>Wikipedia, despite having references and citations outside the website itself, is not a valid source
The (((sources in most wikipedia articles are shit
>>But creation.com totally is an unbiased and believeable source
It's on what they think is the best explanation retard

Seems every Christian thread is being heavily attacked now.. (((they're))) on to us. Can't let the truth get out too easy, huh shills?

This is one of the sloppiest apologetics in religious history. At least be Arian if you insist on worshiping schizophrenic Jew

they laugh
but the flat earthers know something

/thread

In all seriousness though, this is pretty sad. Unfortunately, the future hold for the most resilient and dedicated, and those are the muslims.

You don't get to decide that you'll "start a movement" then it'll happen.

You've either got a movement or you don't.
Hitler didn't sit down and go: "Guys, this is it. We're going to make this awesome movement that will totally motivate the German people and imma call it the Nazis".

>So I'm getting two conflicting answers from you guys. You're saying Good didn't help him because Noah needed to "save himself"

Its not conflicting we dont know how much god was involved , the angels could have brought the animals to noah , maybe noah had workers to build the ark with him,

the moral of the story is noah had faith in god ,god probably talked to noah in a dream,and because of this faith he did works and this saved him