Are we still friends, burgers?

Are we still friends, burgers?

we never were you disgusting, sub-human spic.

let the decapitations go for another couple decades and we can talk

Fuck no

I like you guys, just not when you come to my country illegally and garbage pick me on trash day.

STOP CALLING ME A SPIC

IM HUMAN AND NEED TO BE LOVED JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE

Cool people but yur turk ur jerbss

>be spic
>walk outside
>get decapitated while muffled mariachi music plays in the distance

Fun story. I had a broken dishwasher in my garage for about 6 months and couldn't get rid of it. I left a bunch of broken shit out at the end of my driveway for the garbage men to pick up. Some spic shows up and starts loading my garbage in to his truck. He obviously doesn't speak English, but through hand gestures I manage to get him to cart my broken dishwasher away. Saved me some space and trouble. See? You spics are good for something!

What you do with your burro is none of our business. Just like civilization is none of your business.

Ill be your friend we can share second place together

You guys have good looking white chicks with a cute accent though.

~ two scoops for Donnie 3D

>Mexican
>quoting The Smiths

Clever, clever you are.

To be honest OP, it feels like you've built a wall between us.

It feels like you mexicans are more bros than those filthy leafs.

why mexicans love to cut each other heads, are they muslims in secret?

Yes so long as you stay in your country

Because they never evolved from their blood lust days as Aztec mongs. They just lost the empire.

I have a ton of mexican friends. I just wish you guys would stop coming here illegally and sucking up benefits.

>still

It's in our Mayan blood to behead people and drink chocolate drinks.

We haven't been friends since The Alamo.

These days, we're more friends than those asshole faggots euro trash.

Of course. Someone has to clean the toilets and it sure as shit aint gonna be me.

To die by your side, the privilege, the pleasure is mine.

I still don't see what us burgers ever gain from our border with Canada, besides maple syrup and screen doors.

Oops..did we do that?

Nothing, annex Nu France, race war now.

Wood?
And a place for burgers to drink before they turn 21

Good fences make good neighbors

recall your invasion force, and we can be again

Remove cartels. Remove the corrupt government that sacrifices your people to the cartels. Remove the culture of death worship. Till then were just acquaintances, Manuel.

Your poutine is tasty though. I'm making my own cheese curds too, mostly to see what's involved.

Oops, did we do this?

I thought it was uk making this thread after their cuckshow of an election lmao

Nice
I find fpc rennet works best for making curds fast or if your a cheap fuck vinegar works too but leaves a sour taste to them

Good fences make good neighbors
Also this

Actually, that total cuck santa anna did that.

Ahhhhh amigo..
Lots has happened in decades.
I love u... u part of Sup Forums and family.
Just be legal pls

Absolutely, burritos. Just stop sending shitty weed, speaking Spanish in public in America, and immigrating illegally.

Help us end the nigger plague and maybe we can work something out.

>Be spic.
>Turn up at some rich guys house.
>Holy fuck is that a dishwasher he's throwing?
>I'm taking that.
>He was a nice guy. Even though he couldn't speak Spanish he made it clear I could take it.
>Get home.
>Plug dishwasher in.
>It's broken.
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF.

DELETE THAT

You're not America

Battle of Chapultepec?

>Are we still friends, burgers?
How long until you all speak Arabic? Maybe shitting on us isn't a good idea since you're going to need our help to stay alive very soon now.

Nah, we used to do human sacrifices, that's all.

>looking for recyclable metals
>nice white guy gave me more recyclable metals
>he didn't even call immigration on me
>go back to raping daughters
Such is life for a mexican

I have a thing of animal rennet and cheese culture packets on their way.

I will make cheese curds to surpass yours.

Really, it's hard to find cheese curds around here even at specialty food stores.

We fought two wars with your retarded ass because you were being uppity and we wanted the land you weren't using because you were too fucking stupid and worthless to survive there. Then we spent the next hundred and fifty years using you as a slave labor pool. Why the fuck would you think we were EVER friends?

So you gave up CA, NM, CO, AZ. NV, UT completely?

here's the deal, spic
you pay for the wall, we never speak again, alright?
but you can have california back

You are literally a cuck race of proto Europeans who exist only to get conquered. Who the fuck gets invaded by France.

I'm fairly sure dishwashers are in the "hard to recycle" category mate. Recycling has problems with Pringles nevermind anything complicated.

I like Mexicans more than Canadians

I mean, we defeated them later tho...

They're frogs though. Fuck the eternal Anglocucks.

It's not like that beaner knew better. It was stainless steel. He probably thought he would get $5 for it at the dump.

Canadian accent sounds faggy on a guy, would 10/10 bang a cute snownigger though. They sound so eager for everything.

>Pick up dishwasher.
>Go down to dump.
>They take it for free.
>Get charged $5 parking.

:/

I traveled rural Mexico and liked it. Good classical musicians and good food.

If your country wasn't a death trap, it would be prime tourist location. The landscape is incredible

Fucking kek

Probably has an aluminum body and some copper piping inside. A little work but potentially worth it

They couldn't govern it. Historically Mexico sucks ass at ruling anything any distance from Mexico City. They pretty much taxed people in the territories and provided zero protection. So imagine paying your income to Mexico city and getting regularly assfucked by Indians.

STILL? LOL

I like Mexicans as long as they are good people and not thugs

don't forget to add chopped up hot dogs for the authentic Montréal experience

So you don't like them then

>or be me.... maw.. make a wish vol. White nationalist and MASSIVE TRUMP fan for the reason of 'play by rules'.
Volunteer again for a girl taht has batten disease. She is 8.
Go to house yest to get info for her wish. The family is non eng speaking and lives in not so nice apt.
The parents dressed the girl and her sis in American garb.
It was their way of communicating their appreciation.
The sick 8 yo was visibly failing.
Immediately upset me.
I knew of the ailment and its stats.

Went rhru rhe whole exp with a translator and went home.

Im in bio pharma ind and ACTUALLY worked on a batten case study..

Looked up prognosis and saw the girl maube gets a couple more years.

I have two. I cannot imagine the illegal parents dealing with illegal kids ans dealing with a death sentence with their FIRST kid.

Still upset... but i will do anything to push this wish through.
She will see Disney.
Sorry for blog but open eyes always.
Later

You like around 1% of the population then.

we can be friends as long as you commit to destroying degenerate Hollywood elites and pedophiles, and name the jew, deal?

I'm honestly on good terms since I have had to deal with Mexicans...

Just come here legally and be American before being Mexican and I'm okay.

However, I really would love to gas the cartels, fuck nafta, and get on better relations with Mexico.
Am I willing to not be friends with a nation with no military to boot?...you bet your ass I am.

I do not socialize with my gardeners.

>The family is non eng speaking

sounds like you fit right in

I think Mexicans are better than niggers no?

Black user here. Literally this.

yes.

whites>mexicans>japs>niggers>cockroaches

much rather befriend a mexican than a canadian

anything is better than niggers, my man

Yeah just i want to live in america and visit mexico, i dont want to live in mexamerica hybrid. Mexicans who want to be americans just like my ancestors wanted to be americans, actually work and participate in america i have no issue with. Many do not and and need to get the fuck out.

But hey, we need laborers and millions of them with full automization right around the corner...right?

Prove you're mexican or fuck off OP

You don't even let us ethically cleanse niggers and you want that?

>mexicans are better than japs
Even I disagree with that.

For quoting The Smiths, this burger considers you a friend.

Kill yourself, cuck.

fuck! poutine with hot dogs!
You just got this burger dying for some poutine now

I'm actually Armenian.

Eh. My step uncle is a huge bean but he's a good guy and a hard worker. I like him.

You're better than island spics, ill give you that much

japs cant see where they're going

mexicans at least are hard working and know their place if you pay them well. couple spics working for my uncle saved him from being killed by two dindus

Morrissey fan?

Ustedes son como hermanos aunque muchos güeros no quieren confesarlo. Ira, yo aprendí español de mexicanos en la juventud y soy güero. Yes, we're basically fucking friends even though we'll always fight about shit.

Ask Adam Corolla

japs > non degenerate whites > other chinks = mexicans and most latin americans = some middle easterners > degenerate whites > poos in loos > jihad sandniggers > niggers = turkroaches

wew

maybe if you replace muhamed with la santa muerte, and main differences would be everybody can partly, be a whore, gay, liberal what ever, but if you owe us money it's the chop my friendo.

Almost everyone in Mexico who is interested in music is a Morrisey fan.

Were cool primo!
Although salvies are better workers.