Can someone give me a quick rundown on the outcome of the hearing...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the outcome of the hearing? I was at work all day and different news outlets say the exact opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzkzk3XTWwM
twitter.com/AmberMcReynolds
youtube.com/watch?v=59RdlH1CqvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well i'll give you the /pol style tdlr version...

>be cuck
>be pissed off i was fired
>lie rights off the bat claiming i didn't leak info until trump tweeted
>only to be fact checked that NYT had info i leaked before trump tweets
>claim trump lied about everything regarding FBI pissed off at me
>even though was fact checked before i was even fired about content and distain in the FBI about me
>tell everyone i'm a giant cuck and the leaks about me feeling uncomfortable around trump is real like hiding behind curtains to get away
>tell people i'm so much a cuck that when trump spook i stood there wanting to run home to my mommy
>oh yeah did i mentioned i admitted i was the one who leaked the info to a college professor to have him leak it after i woke up at midnight going on man i really got to stick it to trump?
>so much of a cuck i couldn't hand the info myself but had to give it to another man to do it. that's how high my cuck level is
>actually its even higher than that cause i admitted i took the cowards way out of things
>did i mention loretta lynch told me to lie about hillary?
>i told trump flynn was a good guy and i promise to be honest loyal to trump
>though i didn't mean LOL trump an ass ok? he scared me! looking at him was like looking at a ghost!
>i leaked stuff many times. i said it in so many words. my loretta lynch comment eariler? oh yeah NYT reported about that back in april. LOL. hope no one notices
>why i no report this to anyone? like i mentioned, i'm a coward cuck.
>yeah trump sounded sad about flynn and really disapointed about the whole flynn situtation. told him i agree by stating yeah flynn good guy and i'll look to see what we can do about him. trump did say hope but after three months and getting fired lol trump is an ass. fuck dumpf. i change my mind, he requrested even though i admitted he said hope and was sad.
>did i mention loretta lynch made me lie and i purposely did what i did in july to stick it to her and hillary?

He admitted lying before? Isn't that perjury?

pic related

he never admitted he lied. he just got caught in lies, or should i say the word of the day, misleadings.

>claims trump lied about people in the FBI being pissed off about him
only to be known since JULY after he came out and did his stunt with hillary that people in the FBI where saying they were pissed off at him.
>claims he leaked his info after trump tweeted
only to find out, NYT where already leaking and CLAIMING themselves they got their info a DAY before trump even tweeted his tweets about "hope no one leaks any tapes!"
>admitts loretta lynch told him to call it a "matter" and not a criminal case
and he called its a matter even though it was a criminal case. even though he "lied" he was ordered by loretta lynch to state it that way. so yes, it was a lie, and he admitted it was a lie, but it was also a misleading. this tibit is going to be interesting to see what happens from it.

oh and him stating that? in april NYT claimed from "user sources" that loretta lynch was telling comey to call it that. interesting is it not? hmmm, wonder who leaked it... wonder...

the man answered one question only to create to new questions from his one answeres. i'm so glad this fucker was fired.

and sorry about my engrish. shitposting on my phone at work.

we thought comey was a clinton shill
but is instead a 4d chess move to expose lynch/obama corruption

he called trump a liar. no fbi director, former or sitting, has done this in open session

I mean, nothing was really relevant in the open session desu, all the good stuff was in the closed hearing and Lord knows when we will be able to get a taste of that.

Unless Comey leaks it again.

He stood the stand pretty well and provided answers to most questions poised by both parties. Basically, clarified a lot of speculation looming around with regards to the Russian probe, but raised more questions with regards to potential collusion with the Trump campaign. He established definitely that Russia did interfere with the 2016 election and that they were investigating Trump's campaign at the time, although not Trump directly. He seems highly creditable to me.

Bump for RUNDOWN notop

Fuck drumpf

Here's tucker's take
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzkzk3XTWwM

Comey tried to fuck Trump. #Fail

#Comey4Prison
#Hillary4Prison
#Pepe4Prison oppps.

Can pol be completely and utterly honest for one second
yeah boo hillary and all that,
>How is trump not the biggest liar that ever ran for office in this country

this

.02 cents have been deposited in your account.

9/10 mental gymnastics

Didn't stick the landing.

Yep. I'd love to be in that closed session.

Comey incriminated himself. And made a case for a charge against him for obstruction of justice...which is ironic and funny.

PS I mean ironic, the real definition, not Sup Forums misunderstanding thinking its sarcasm.

SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH

oh look someone who watched the testimony, unlike the litany of trump shills here

Because Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton both held the office.
>I am not a crook.
>I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinskey.

Dems got none of the totally-going-to-ruin-Trump shit that they were hyping this to be.
Instead, we got literally nothing we didn't already know.
So Dems act like this is ruining Trump, anyway.

Everyone came off looking like manipulative, incompetent liars

It was a great big nothingburger. Literally no new information. Only confirmation if things that have already been inferred or speculated heavily on. All in all, I think Trump comes out ahead. The left thought for sure that they were going to get a smoking gun but they got reaffirmation of the same information. Russia meme is probably dying now. Thats why the media is switching gears from impeach because Russia to impeach because "obstruction of justice"

Everyone thought they won.
Which means Trump actually won.
Has anybody ever seen Sam and Trump in the same photo?
He just keeps getting away with it.

>FBI is leaking shit like crazy
>Trump wants "loyalty" in the form of not having his shit leaked
>Comey does nothing about the leaks
>Trump is getting angry, thinks Comey is doing the leaking
>Flynn leaks happen now, the tapped conversations were leaked
>Flynn steps down
>Comey has 1 on 1 meeting with Trump
>Trump tells him to stop leaking shit on Flynn, Comey refuses
>Comey writes down in a memo that Trump tried to end a "potential" investigation
>Never tells this to Sessions
>Tells Sessions that he shouldn't have any more 1 on 1 meetings with Trump
>Tells this to the entire FBI leadership
>Literally the day after, NYT writes story about Trump's Campaigns alleged Russia connections
>McCabe then decides to meet personally with Preibus to tell him that the NYT report was false, won't make a public statement
>Comey does the same, but also refuses to make a public statement
>Sean Spicer complains about this
>March 30th, leaks still happening
>Comey has done jack shit about leaks and gets a call from Trump
>Trump asks him about the "McCabe" thing
>Comey pretends he didn't know what he was talking about in his memo

A list of blatant falsehoods. Anyone who watched the hearing can see that this is just material for Trump's cult of personality, not sane people with working minds.

Can you dispute the anomaly of Comey stating the FBI should be "independent" and then having McCabe visit Preibus and tell him that a NYT report was fake, but then refusing to make a public statement?