Why do Americans put carpet on their toilet seats? Looks pretty degenerate to me...

Why do Americans put carpet on their toilet seats? Looks pretty degenerate to me, like who the fuck would want to hang out in their bathroom.

Lid* in case
>hurrr durrr but OP that's not the seat burger education lul

What are you a boat person? In the 70s, we carpeted everything that had a flat surface. Very uncommon now.

I don't know why Americans carpet Anything. It's fucking dirty and disgusting. It took my Korean wife to really open my eyes. But really carpets are pretty much the best at collecting and hiding dirt. I don't care how strong your animal kingdom retrorocket dyson is. It will never get it cleaner than hard floors

>Carpet in the kitchen
>Carpet in the bathroom

I work in rich people's houses all the time and they literally clean the bathroom every time they use it. And then they have a maid that comes and cleans it again.

If that's how you live then fine, but if you're a common disgusting pleb then carpet in the bathroom is probably a bad idea.

>Carpet at suppertime

this
>inb4 protects floors
don't wear shoes around your house like a knuckle dragger

Carpet is comfortable. Walking on carpet in socks feels good. And hiding a little bit of dust is a good thing. You're not bubble boy, dust isn't going to kill you.

All that piss damage on the paneling behind the toilet...

I don't know, that's basically a piss sponge.

>Why do Americans put carpet on their toilet seats? Looks pretty degenerate to me, like who the fuck would want to hang out in their bathroom.
I don't get the degenerate part, but don't people who do this find it as annoying as I do that the damned toilet lid won't go all the way up with that fucking fleece stuck to it? I really hate that.

It is an awkward holdover from the golden age of the 1950s when the bathroom was decorated like a sitting room to deny the reality of feces. Now it is just trashy.

Carpet feels good and is not bad if you were not niggers and cleaned it every once in a while.

>who the fuck would want to hang out in their bathroom?

pic related

shitting on one of those things is a joke. its like trying to do pushups on a waterbed.

I've been to peoples houses who has carpet on the toilet seat themselves. Fucking disgusting. It was always white people too.

>carpet on a bagel

Eat carpet anytime!

Daily reminder

I'm not trying to shit on your traditions, but doesn't a carpet in the bathroom just soak up every sprinkle of piss? I wouldn't want to have a pissrug in my bathroom.

...cause my toes get coldand I don't like cold toes...
;_;

>Korean wife

LOL

Do you have warts? Because having a rug like seems like asking for those.

>Why do Americans put carpet on their toilet seats?

It's only stupid women that do that.

People who put carpeting in bathrooms are fucking weirdos.

You mean feety bumpums? I thought everyone had those.