What are some essential podcasts for the redpilled individual?

What are some essential podcasts for the redpilled individual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
youtu.be/ugSDcgrmAi4
radio.therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=uF03-CO0O70
alexlinder.com/podcasts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice trips.

I don't know how redpilled you are, woke af or full 88? Anything Jordan Peterson related is great material. Check all of them.

Jordan B Peterson
This guy is about to change a whole generation from beta cucks to founding father followers

Weimerica Weekly is decent.

Just looking for quality stuff

Would like the know this as well. Currently re-listening to the HH series on ww1.

>129156135
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
Jordan Peterson lectures on the Bible. Only 3 episodes so far but my goodness it's good.

If you're redpilled why do you need podcasts? Do you still need people to tell you how to think?

in terms of podcasts I like ben shapiro even though he's a jew and jordan peterson
but I use Audible and listen to lectures by this guy kenneth harl who's like fucking history master

also I can only find them on youtube but listen to any interview with e. michael jones. I can't believe Sup Forums doesn't worship the guy, he's the most redpilled human being I've ever heard speak

>thinking you've got everything figured out

yeah that's a good way to wake up one day and realize everything you believed for the past 3 years was founded on bullshit

E. Michael Jones

My eyes truly opened when I listened to libido dominandi

youtu.be/ugSDcgrmAi4

I'm bored and it's probably better than watching let's plays to fall asleep

Ben Shapiro show

As much as I like his podcasts certainly not Dan "The Factual Ambiguity Man" Carlin.

Nothing

You can buy it on amazon now (again), it's fantastic

The Black Phillip Show with Patrice O Neal
or really just anything with Patrice

I would suggest this.

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

look at those trips wow!
You might want to listen to some of these podcasts , if you don't know about them already; The daily shoah, fash the nation, and fatherland on here:
radio.therightstuff.biz/

voice of the report of the week.

Does he still make those? I used to fall asleep to them years ago.

hardcore history isnt the redpill

>E. Michael Jones
fug...

This podcast stopped me from being a little bitch. Hearing about what people go through in wars really makes you appreciate the freedoms you have that other people fought for. Later episodes also have conversations with war vets.

youtube.com/watch?v=uF03-CO0O70

This.

Stefan Molyneux. Hands down one of the greatest thinkers of our time.

nope

Part of the Problem
Nick Dipaolo
"YOUR WELCOME"
Drew & Mike Podcast

No Agenda

this

Isnt he died?

Listen to these three:

(Alt Right)
The Daily Shoah

Rebel Yell

(Cuckservative)

Ben Shapiro Show

Rush Limbaugh

(Lefty)

Dave Rubin

TYT

Listen to ALL of these, know your enemy

I don't know if there has ever been a person, even in my personal life, that has made such a profound change on me.

Can i ask why? Im not being judgmental but i haven't heard anything from him thats really all that special. Is the change in an academic sense on how you view things? Or is it a more personal one in how you will live your life?

>Dan Carlin
>redpilled

I used to like him, but he was never even close to redpilled. I had to drop him after he turned into an enormous faggot over the course of the election.

>I don't know how redpilled you are, woke af or full 88?
how cancerous are you? lymphoma or leukemia?

Sup Forums does the same thing but with jews.

I can't speak for the person you replied to but for me it was the first time, I think, that I heard someone stand up against that crazy left by standing above the field and looking at it. You can meet those libtards on their own field and go back and forth with useless arguments that they won't pay heed to anyway, but you can also rise above that and realize what is going on at a societal level. No other thinker except Peterson has done that so far.

Secondly, I liked him because of his sharp analysis but I kept listening to him because his advice is practical on a personal level. I've always been to therapy, for years, but it never seemed to help. What Peterson does is that he wraps up his language into metaphors himself. Most therapist will reason at you, Peterson explains to you that hell is real and you're in it. I think for many people that mythological explanation is one we really need to hear. It sort of reconciled me with christianity again and that was also a gamechanger.

ITT: trs shills their new podcast

>MichaelObamaLaughing.GIF

I almost got this result

Dan Carlin's hardcore history is the Shit! Great stuff. The only problem is they are way too long. They need to be broken down to 1 hour increments.

Agreed. They do pretty good media deconstruction/summary.

So what you're saying is....you sorted yourself out?

E. Michael Jones
He's probably forgotten more than I'll know.

A
Yeah he got diabetes'd

This white nationalist:alexlinder.com/podcasts.html

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

I'm not sure if Dan Carlin has ever named the Jew--he's still pretty awesome though.
>Check out Hardcore History or Common Sense.

Hardcore History definately, understanding history is one of the best redpills, and Carlin is really good at telling the stories

Dan Carlin makes a good history podcast but his Common Sense is hardcore blue pill "muh liberty" nonsense that no one cares about anymore.

Dan Carlin is ok. A bit basic, and muh feels.

t. /his/

agreed. you guys have any more recomendations of guys like JP?