Why aren't there more terror attacks in the us? the UK and France keep getting rekted why not the US?

why aren't there more terror attacks in the us? the UK and France keep getting rekted why not the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
archive.fo/koEYZ
migrationpolicy.org/article/syrian-refugees-united-states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We will fuck you to death if you try. Fuck your proxy you little shit.

they only happen when the psychopaths who control the Tesla technology let it happen

drjudywood.com

we kill arabs on sight down here in the south on principle

Our low wage immigrants are Mexican and they are catholic. There is a lot to complain about about but we at least share christian culture with them. UK and France share absolutely nothing in common with their immigrants.

Good question, not counting tourists and illegals

> According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States

Fag bar
San Bernardino
The airport shooting recently

>We will fuck you to death if you try.
Delusional child spotted. You can't stop shit in real life.

>whai no murica?

CENTCOM & JSOC

Tennessee attack 2 years ago

Because we have a travel ban. Haven't you noticed to decline of Muslim terror attacks since he became president?

Wait untill Sunday 6-11 , past attacks on 2-11 , or 3-11 or 9-11. sorta pattern ? Ramadan

Because there is no need to. Whoever conducted the 9/11 achieved what they want.

Literally another truck of peace today

Because (((they))) have to carefully plan out the inside jobs

The real question is, why does Israel never get attacked?

You do not faggot.. I live i the south. Aim your guns toward jews if you have the balls. They are the ones who did that shit, not muslims you retard!

France and UK have no borders, US does

I love the South.

Because we're much further from the middle east and have a lower % of mudslimes in general. Most of them are in Michigan, for some reason.

Oceans and shit.

Israel has a wall.

You have no power, neckbeard.

Is anyone doing anything about the situation in twin Falls, Idaho?

>Muslims anally gang bang a 5 year old girl, video tape it, pee in her mouth
>they get probation
>family of the victim is treated as the perpetrators, given a gag order by the judge
>little girl is now having night terrors and wetting the bed

This can't be how that one ends, that is turbo cuckoldry

>US starts 50 wars in the Middle East while France and Germany most of Europe oppose them
>France and Germany get flooded with refugees and terror attacks as a result of America's stupid belligerent wars whereas America witnessed minimal fallout

Life is unfair

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

They're not afraid being called a racist

The patriot act. We may never know how many attacks have been thwarted so far.

all boring. the dallas shooting was a bigger deal to my 60 year old gay ex-roommate than those fag hag spics getting lit up.

They fear this man

Real answer: The US is not an ethnostate and immigrants integrate much better.

In the US, you can arrive from foreign shores and consider yourself a legit American the next day regardless of your ethnicity and background. In France or Germany, you can be a third generation immigrant family and still not be considered French or German because of your ethnicity.

The US unironically is far less racist than Europe, especially melting pots like New York and California. People as a result integrate far better and are not left feeling like outsiders or foreigners

America innovates when it makes a mistake. Europe rolls back the clock and refuses to acknowledge a mistake was ever made, while actively encouraging the same mistake to be made repeatedly. In fact they go consider the mistake to be progress.

>while France and Germany most of Europe oppose them
France, England, and Germany we're the ones pushing us to do it in the first place
Just like they were with Gadaffi and Assad

I'm Iranian and I live in the south and you spineless white Bois don't do shit other than talk shit when you're 10 to 1.

Blacks, Mexicans and middle easterners even in the south cuck you at every turn, don't pretend like you're alpha keyboard warrior.

Read the history. After ww1 frace and england made there way to middle east

This only applies to metropolitan regions where people are educated, as was proven by the last election. I think it has more to do with burgers pulling the trigger the moment they are uncomfortable.

It's a strange mentality, they just double down on the virtue signaling.

death to all muslims!

>especially melting pots like New York and California
Those places are extremely segregated. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

This desu.

>be Iraqi
>travelling with senpai to Texas
>tell them not to speak Arabic in airport cause don't want to get arrested and shot by burgers
>half the airport security and customs officers are freaking Arab themselves, recognise our surname and start "marhaba"ing us

>t. Never been to manhattan

Central manhattan has like blacks and Greeks in the same building

>2017
>trying this hard to troll

Because the US is not letting in Mudslimes in excessive numbers.

You shitty muslims practice taqiyya; even if you got your ass handed to you you'd be spouting the same shit. But it's cool, keep up that thought. One day you'll come across someone who won't put up with your shit, then you'll know who really means business.

Im lmaoing at that pic

Good troll

archive.fo/koEYZ

its coming

This. It gives off the illusion that people are together but they aren't. Sure a few intermingle here and there, but overall people stick to their own kind. It's why nogs off each other at such a higher percentage than others.

There is an ocean on the way for muslim refugees to get there.

We do.. People get stabbed here bi weekly. A couple of weeks ago there was a shooting. Its not my fault you only hear on cnn about "19 israeli soldiers rape palestinian baby in front of his mother"

Yeah, that must be it.
It's because of their feelings...

Every muslim who is a good person should say he is ashamed about being muslim and hide it

true, but not the reason why.
they are still planning. waiting for the right time. for a multi coordinated attack throughout multiple cities or parts of a bigger city area.
There are already thousands and thousands of refugees in the US right now.
migrationpolicy.org/article/syrian-refugees-united-states
>The Obama administration surpassed its goal of admitting 10,000 Syrians via the refugee resettlement program in fiscal year
>In total, 18,007 Syrian refugees were resettled in the United States between October 1, 2011 and December 31, 2016.

There is no way to truly know who has already pledged allegiance to a terrorist organization or not. Anyone can have a secret that they only keep to themselves. Or couldve developed their will to carry out attacks once they had resettled.

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Some of you guys deal with actual real threats on a day to day basis. I respect you bros. Yeah yeah Im a good goy etc.

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands dead in the middle east the last time two camel riders decided to hijack a plane

No, middle easterners in the u.s tend to just be from more educated and richer backgrounds, though muslims aren't really the problem here in the u.s, blacks and Hispanics are when it comes to the rape of white wimminz and murder rate, which is a hundred times worse than Europe's, but Americans won't admit to it cause they're delusional faggots.

Is it true that you guys dip your bullets in bacon grease so it automatically sends Muslims to hell?

Then again, that's redundant since they're already going to hell for being muslim.

We matter more.

TRUCK OF PEACE IN D.C. get in here

Life here is pretty chill actually. Military is very strong and very tough with Muslims. The ones dealing with daily threats and carrying guns are mitnahalim who are jewish people going and living in arab territories for the keks of it. They are the ones in the deep shitstorm. But they are asking for it imo. I left the israely border ones near jerusalem and some arab attacked me for coming to his holy land and killing his people.. Honestly i should have stayed within the border. Luckily there were military forces nearby. We pretty much own this shit here they cant do much

You are right that immigrants who come to the US integrate better than Europeans, but they have their own segregation too, just on a lesser scale

And not to mention a fucking ocean between them and the Middle East