Black Pill Sup Forums - End of Nationalism

I am not a shill, so hear me out.

1) Our drive toward nationalism is waning. Despite two major terrorist attacks in the UK, Labour destroyed the Conservative majority. This means mass immigration will not be reduced or end and a soft Brexit.

2) Le Pen failed, Wilder failed, Alternative for Germany is a non-factor. UKIP is a non-factor, whose purpose has expired. The Swedish Democrats won't be doing much, either. Right now, the United States is the driver of nationalism in the world, and I do believe Trump will win reelection - for now.

3) Unlike Americans, Europeans do not reasonably respond to terrorist attacks. I may have to agree with Richard Spencer - Europeans may never "wake up" from their multicultural, universalist, suicidal slumber. Europeans, in my opinion, are pitifully helpless.

4) Is the Black Pill an inevitability? Is there anything that we can do to improve our lowly position? Despite our alienation, our loss of power, our dispossession, we do not reasonably respond. Must we follow through to the honorable end, like that Roman soldier at Vesuvius? Or will we take action? And if so, will our actions be effective? Will we simply be homogenized into our technocratic, capitalist oligarchy?

We ought to discuss. I am curious whether it is even worth fighting for anything at this point. This is, perhaps, what the Catholic Conservative felt as he witnessed the collapsed of thousand-year-old monarchies and medieval Europe. He was helpless is the face of historical forces, despite his best efforts.

We our in a period of overbearing disorder, and we may not be able to turn back. Race is the most important factor. We can always rebuild civilization - we cannot rebuild a race.

tl;dr: Are will helpless in the face of history? Is it worth going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1HWuo8m7ZgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're not a shill, why'd you re-make this thread multiple times after it got quickly archived due to lack of interest?

This is the first time I posted this.

You sound like the cuck that was in my nationalism thread yesterday, fuck off, hail victory. Our race and nation will survive.

>Our drive toward nationalism is waning. Despite two major terrorist attacks in the UK, Labour destroyed the Conservative majority.
Labour is more outsider and nationalistic than the conservative party. Corbyn is remarkably anti-Zionist and his election was a step forward against Jewry.

>Le Pen failed, Wilder failed, Alternative for Germany is a non-factor. The Swedish Democrats won't be doing much, either
Those are Israeli nationalists. Every party/candidate you named are the most pro-Israel in their respective countries. Geert Wilders is literally Jewish by law and Marion Le Pen has a Mossad father.

>the United States is the driver of nationalism in the world, and I do believe Trump will win reelection - for now.
Trump is carrying out Hillary's promises. If he's a nationalist, he's an Israeli or Saudi nationalist. Tulsi Gabbard is the US's only chance.

>Unlike Americans, Europeans do not reasonably respond to terrorist attacks. I may have to agree with Richard Spencer - Europeans may never "wake up" from their multicultural, universalist, suicidal slumber. Europeans, in my opinion, are pitifully helpless.
They respond to it perfectly reasonably. The UK voted out Jew lover Theresa May when she tried to expand the police state and restrict the internet over terrorist attacks that were probably false flags.

That's not a constructive response.

It doesn't need to be. We need believers who are willing to die for their people, not cucks who need convincing only to back out when you're needed.

White women are the scum of the earth, and white men these days are absolute pussies. Sure, there's a handful of decent white people, but they'll be completely obliterated in a few generations since for every 1 of them, there are 10,000,000+ poo-loos and nig-nogs

Honestly, shit is fucked LONG beyond repair. Focus on earning lots of money

You're getting there, but still not terribly useful.

This is a bit more constructive.

Holy shit, Richard Spencer is here.

Richard Spencer supports Israel fundamentally. White nationalists have the same philosophy as Jews.

I'm fine with Israel, frankly, so long as they keep to themselves.

It doesn't matter the US has about 8 more years left then the world hits the reset button

Good model.

>Le Pen is a Jew
>Farage literally says every time he would never endorse her or speak on her behalf precisely because of her anti-Semitic views

Jew pls go and stay go

We still have a ways to go.
Here's a list of candidates needed to get us back on track.
Should more than half of these fail, w rise up and go to war.
If we fail, we fight to the last man.
That's the general plan.

>I am not a shill, so hear me out.
Fuck off. Once a shill always a shill.
Stop posting, nobody hears what you say.
Nationalism is the only solution, just look at Israel and the fucking kikes.

The tide will turn eventually. There is no way Europe won't break out into civil war by 2030.

Agitate. Educate. Organize.

Kill yourself and spare us your defeatism, faggot OP.

>no way Europe won't break out in war by 2030
Not that we are on a different trajectory, but hey.

A globally unleashed bio weapon that targets melanin is the only solution

You should stop trying to leap so far ahead. You should have known Le Pen and Wilder would fail and put your support behind people a little more moderate.

Most you're points are bullshit, I give an 80% chance of you being a shill and put 10 bucks on it

>I am not a shill, so hear me out.

shill confirmed

"As I breathe, I hope."

I've been catching more and more hints that Europeans may yet have more in them than you think.
Most are brain dead dupes.
Do recall that the U.S. revolution happened with less then 10% of the population participating.
Europe may have a similar style event in their future.
It only takes a few dedicated people to make something happen.
A year ago I didn't even know about this - hard to find any information at all.
Now I see more and more Europeans openly talking about their dismay.
Most will never wake up.
Fuck them.
Focus on the ones capable of comprehending what you're saying.
youtu.be/1HWuo8m7ZgQ

That reads like something out of a Jordan Peterson lecture.
. . . in all honesty, I really do think I should clean my room . .

There is no hope.
We are doomed

This document misses probably the most important aspect of decadence - corruption. Corruption is what weakens nations and allows retards into the government, and when it's sufficiently entrenched, it's impossible to get rid of it without pretty much destroying the state. Like cancer, corruption spreads, weakens the patient/country and makes its removal dangerous and then impossible.

I don't have the answer op, but that meme speaks volumes to me. saved.

It matters not if we win tommorow or win after a lifetime.

The only thing that matters is that we must win, and the only way we can win is by not giving up.

need our own fuhrer
a charismatic populist leader
you could probably pull it off if you tried real hard and got lucky

You don't have a constructive OP.
Take the arsenic pill.