Actual Redpill: The only way to save the white race is to take away white men's guns

I know...This sounds counter intuitive but let me explain...

Here's the thing: everything white men have tried for the last 100 years hasn't worked. The endless LARPing, the huge gun collections, lifted trucks and rolling coal, Jesus, Conservatism, the Republican Party...None of it has made a dent. Guns are a crutch and nothing more. We all know this because that blonde 5 year old girl was raped in Idaho by a pack of filthy sand-niggers, and the white men with all their firepower, didn't do a fucking thing (huge surprise I know).

The only way to fix this mess is from the INSIDE. Changing things using the left's tactics. We have to take back the schools, build new schools, take back the businesses and retake or rebuild the Fortune 1000 companies. Replace the banking system with crypto-currency etc. Then we buy all the political power we need. It's the only hope.

And the only way to get fat, stupid, and lazy white men to do this is to take away their crutch. Which is guns. As long as white men have guns they won't lift a finger to do anything and really, in 20 years (((they))) will have autonomous kill-drones and guns will be totally useless anyways.

Man up and take the red pill. Oh and we need to ban white men from trades jobs. Trades jobs leave you powerless and we have 100 million brown people to do that work. White men belong in white collar jobs only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED KIKE

Nah I'll just fuck my wife, make white babies, and keep all my guns

Its true that guns give a false sense of security in the face of shrinking demographics and immigration. It helps give the idiotic notions of individual power when in truth it will always be washed away in a sea of collective action.

I want you, personally, to come take away my guns. I want to confetti you as soon as you walk in the door. I've never tried shooting a glock and an AK at the same time, but I am willing to try it out with your help, OP.

Are you fucking retarded? How does having guns makes people lazy? It's 2 unrelated things and your attempt at trying to tie them to one another just makes no sense and fails to connect in every logical way.

rape that tight little ass and then a .223 to the back of the skull after I cum

>2 kikes kiking each other
I like this

We can print guns now, so it's impossible to un-invent the gun. Please get over it.

Heh. You're not getting my guns from me.

Very simple: All you hear is about white men whining about "muh gunz!" every time something bad happens yet they never use them. They're never going to rise up. They're going to sit there until the world burns stroking their AK waiting for some mystical day of the rope.

The left has conquered the world in less than 100 years and they did is mostly through non violent means.

Take the guns away and white men will be forced to start actual doing real work to fix society.

It's a simple concept. You're IQ is probably over 120 you should understand it.

What I'm thinking is that for every bullet you get a year in prison. For every gun you get 10. No early parole. And it should be a forced labor camp.

You either turn them in, or your house gets raided at 3am by autonomous LawBots in 2025 and they gun you down when you try and resist arrest.

Guns don't even matter anymore. In 10 years drones will be in the gov't and elites hands and your stupid rifles won't mean shit. You gun faggots have had 150 years to use your guns and affect change. You haven't. It's time to try something new.

This is stupid and maligned ideology.
Guns have been around too long for them to go away. And defense isnt about rising up. It's defending yourself.

You do realize in the idaho case the muzzie pack was put into police protection because the whole entire town was going to lynch them, right?

>You're IQ is probably over 120 you should understand it.

How ironic.

No they weren't they were just put in a holding cell

Lol fucking larping faggot

America is beyond cucked

That's, again, unrelated to guns. Having a gun and not shooting a nigger is not because of laziness (even though it probably is a small factor) it's more because if you shoot a nigger for no reason you'll get arrested, and the "muh ebil whyte malle patricharcy" stereotype will go on.
Generally speaking, a lot of rural folks are lazy basterds but a lot are honest, hard working people, and than there's the other camp that just can't find jobs cus there's barely any jobs in the rust belt that just have to resort to degeneracy like selling drugs.

Exactly. So the guns didn't work. Had white men forgone shitty trade jobs and worked their way into the Judiciary this would have never happened in the first place.

I mean seriously pretending your Glock and a job as a plumber is going to save the white race somehow. So ridiculous

Let's take away your internet.

Always this jackass drone argument. You think we won't have drones of our own? You only talk shit because you haven't personally been a victim of violence, much less of the ethnic variety. You are living in a fantasy world of safety because you live around white people, or you are just a stupid shit who doesn't care about personal safety. Do you think people need guns to kill? Anyone with half a brain can learn how to make a bomb out of grocery/home good materials and do way more damage. If an armed nigger comes into your home bound and determined to rape and mug you, what are you going to do? Point your ass up and hope he loses interest?

You're a stupid person.

Let's just take away the OPs access to the internet.

>Generally speaking, a lot of rural folks are lazy basterds but a lot are honest, hard working people

They're not. That's a meme. They do mentally low-labor work. The highest positions of power require a life time of hard work and education, and white men aren't up to the task. The guns provide them a safety net that needs to go away. The Muzzies shouldn't be in the country in the first place, but they're here because white men think a six month trade school and a rifle is all that is required of them.

We could take away the OPs access to the Internet and make them stfu.

Op are you white?

>muh drones beat rifles
this meme needs to fucking stop. how did great advantages in military technology do in vietnam? we wont line up and attack in mass infantry formations you fucking dimwit, its asymmetrical and geurrrila warfare in this hypothetical uprising youre talking about. Having an armed populace is the one defense we have, why take that away? Just because the 350,000,000 citizens cant afford drones like the couple hundred thousand elites? And did you even think about defections in the case of civil war/unrest? Most of the military comes from the south. Unironically kill yourself, fucking stick a gun, well nevermind not gun since youre such a cuck, put a fucking rope around your neck and hang yourself. You are a waste of fucking air and resources. People that think like you are utter subhumans

>Changing things using the left's tactics. We have to take back the schools, build new schools, take back the businesses and retake or rebuild the Fortune 1000 companies. Replace the banking system with crypto-currency etc. Then we buy all the political power we need. It's the only hope.

I understand what you're trying to do, but taking away guns won't incentivize people to infiltrate institutions . There are other ways of doing this, and the sad thing is that even if you do manage to get people to try to infiltrate, there will only be small amount of people who can actually turn their lives around to get a degree to fit the standards that some of these institutions have. The best thing we can be doing now is trying to target the youth, and motivate kids to get into law school or become famous and use that influence to shape culture and gain political power. How we do this? I don't know

This is a simple win. Just take away the OPs right to free speech. If went over to ops house to take their computer how would they defend themselves

sniff her butthole

I'll tell you the same thing I tell every other idiot that comes up with this each year: You're free to come and get them, just don't be surprised if the welcoming gift is traveling at 3000 fps.

I'm curious how the op would defend themselves against a tyrannical government

I've trained MMA extensively. I'm not that worried. Again, if white men are forced to face the real world rather than hide in their NEET dens polishing their guns then we can start working on real change.

>being so fucking up your own ass to not understand that not everyone can afford such high education and some people are just not smart enough for things like this.
Get off your high horse mate

Yes.

> as I cum.
ftfy

How would the op defend themselves against a tyrannical government?

Big deal. You shoot one drone. There is a swarm of 100 of them. Now you go to jail forever for attacking a "police officer".

This has got to be the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

www.edx.org. You can take any college class for free from the world's best colleges. You don't need a degree to build a huge company. Ask Zuckerberg or Gates or a million other super successful CEOs. White men are just lazy and entitled and think their guns will save them.

Police had better guns, threat of arresting the citizen, the government's support, and the fact they hid the muzzies. What the twin falls people needed was either more guns or support.

How would you defend yourself against a tyrannical government?

Take over the gov't from the inside. Did you read the original post dumb ass?

>sequioa McDowell is still at it

Pathetic excuses all around. Funny how white men despite being armed to the teeth always have some lame excuse for why they never use their guns.

It's time to take them away. It's time to stop the LARPing. Get to work. Get educated. Fight the fight from the inside. Take back what was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw

Ahahahahahahaha
You think they would still let you vote?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

do you think drones will just bomb civilian targets of people who they suspect own guns? Are you legitimately retarded? Drones arent fucking snipers, collateral damage would be 100x higher than the "gun owners" being killed

You know that, a guy from a rural place probably doesn't, he's been taught his whole life that it's a fact that you need to be from the coasts to be successful, so he doesn't even bother. There are many exceptions, but they're still the minority.
If you really want to use the left's tactics against them, start talking about how #oppressed middle America is and how #patriarchal the coasts are.

Ahahahahahahaha

Op thinks he will still get to vote when a tyrannical government takes over

Fucking rose colored glasses wearing idiot

Take over from the inside lmfao

>the left conquered the world non-violently
Probably because the right has a lot of guns.

I get your point though. Leftists are too cowardly to give us the glorious battle we yearn for, so we quite seriously need to pursue other means.

Once we lose our guns to the government we will never get them back, and end up like brazil, venezuela, or the eurofucks. We know this. Your arguement isn't fooling anyone satan. The whites already have passion and a sence of justice. Even the sjws, although their's is skewed in the wrong direction. The only thing whites need is someone or something to rally them.

>hey Mordekaiser, what if we try some like.. crazy reverse psychology on them? you know, hit them with something so stupid and asinine that they can't refute it because it can't possibly wrong
>by Elohim! that's brilliant! get JIDF in on this now

We don't need guns to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government

We will just vote ourselves back into power

Ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol vote ourselves back into power

This doesn't make any sense, it would just enable the state to have more power over us.

Oh no. They will have drones in 10 years that can easily identify, incapacitate or kill a single target. They'll know if you're armed too. Zero collateral damage.

Wonder why I'm walking in circles

You have no leaders. Maybe if you were more successful and had a better education instead of wasting time at the range things would be different.

Look, the guns haven't worked. You just keep losing. Things need to be shaken up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is a pretty good b8 thread 6/10 got me to reply because of drones vs rifles fallacy

Op thinks he will be allowed to vote
In a government run by a tyrant

We could shake it up with more guns. We could encourage one of our no-life, suicidal /r9gay/ crossposters to assassinate these corrupt political leaders. With their level of autism they could probably plot a way to never get caught.

>how did great advantages in military technology do in vietnam?
The Viet Cong are a little tougher than you.

Get real. There hasn't be a single serious use of firearms to solve a domestic dispute since 1947.

They are a useless distraction.

Wow, a commie cuck race traitor out to destroy white people. Or are you simply a mischling?

>run conservative platform on taking away guns and subversing liberal institutions
>"lol ill just drone strike people who disobey"
>number of right wing AND left wing militias skyrocket along with gunsales
>supreme court overrides gun ban within the month of your failed plan
>get impeached for bombing your own nation like you're some middle eastern country
>all because a pack of coons raped a lone white girl and you blamed it on guns

Use a permanent marker to paint her with MODERN ART!

Then wake her up and take her to the police station in case she was raped (just in case she tries to falsely accuse me of something to prevent her from trying it).

Slowly try to red pill her by simply pointing out flaws in her logic as i talk with her along the way.

>Taking away guns

NO:

Castle law and guns are the single thing that keeps the blacks from doing mass lootings across the country.

Hey OP tell me again how youre going to overthrow a tyrant by voting

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Prove it

Blacks wouldn't be here if white men controlled their institutions, the businesses, and the gov't.

That's the point.

Gun control is a bigger distraction and waste of time, your point?

Awww cmon OP I need another laugh
Tell me again how you plan to overthrow a tyrant by voting

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cmon please

>not wanting literal weaponized autism
Lol okay, say we get rid of guns. The gov desides we don't get a say in politics, and they don't have to answer to us anymore. The white citizens are pushed to the edge. What does one do that doesn't end in all white folk being slaughtered?

>What I'm thinking is that for every bullet you get a year in prison. For every gun you get 10
how do you know who has them? you don't. now what?

tl;dr if you kill your enemies, they win

Or you know... Just start shipping them to Africa for free and build them houses there so they can fuck off.

But no. Gun rights are there to prevent tyranical governments.
+ Most police and military personel would rebel if anyone tried to do this shit in the first place.

>imprison half the american population for life

Cmon op I reall can use another laugh

Tell me again how plan to overthrow a tyrant by voting

It's a good joke, I just wanna hear you say it one more timd

How'd that work out for the UK?

your cunt is showing

Replace "guns" with "gibs" and white with "black" and you will be MUCH closer to the truth.

Bait thread, a good one too, but I'll bite.

Guns are the equalizer, from young to old, to any size, a gun is the most efficient way of defending yourself, and every American needs to own a weapon, not just out of self defense, but a tool to use against tyranny and of principle to prevent our guns from being taken away.

Face it, owning a gun is American, it's our stereotype, but more importantly it's part of our culture to own gun, and the short history we have as a nation has been shaped around guns.

Simply put, if you have a problem with guns, leave America and never return.

OP you got some strong nigger logic for someone claiming to be white.

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.
I hearby declare this a gun thread.

kick that ass as hard as I fucking can.
hopefully she wont breed.

best gun coming through

Fuck off you CIA funded kike whore

Oh really, you've trained MMA? *throws a big ass rock into your face, then shoots your dumb ass*

Now what are you doing to do, faggot? Going to arm bar me in the afterlife? Going to protect your family as a ghost? You're a fucking sorry excuse for a man.

I'll give you this. You're creative. Stupid, but creative. Let me hit the high points.
>We have to take back the schools, build new schools
Defund the Department of education and public education in general. Allowing government control was the beginning of dumbing down the standards. Return control of education to the local level.
>take back the businesses and retake or rebuild the Fortune 1000 companies.
Stop bailing out banks and businesses that fail. We now have the worst of both worlds. success is privatized while failure is socialized. Take away the government crutch and the system would sort itself out.
>Replace the banking system with crypto-currency
Again, let the banks fail and allow their replacements to grow organically. That doesn't necessarily mean you'l get what you want, but it will be naturally occurring and more likely to be stable in the long term. accept that you probably aren't as smart as you think you are and financial systems are incredibly complex.
>We all know this because that blonde 5 year old girl was raped in Idaho by a pack of filthy sand-niggers, and the white men with all their firepower, didn't do a fucking thing (huge surprise I know)
Because the people in Idaho had faith that the system would work. They won't anymore. The next time this happens, they're be some immigrant kids who just disappear into shallow graves in the dark of the night.
>Oh and we need to ban white men from trades jobs. Trades jobs leave you powerless and we have 100 million brown people to do that work.
Yes, because actually knowing how to build things and how everything works is stupid. Western civilization is nearing its sell buy date. Do you really want to be the guy with a completely useless skill set when the walls come down. No multi-ethnic Empire survives more than a few generations once it reaches critical mass, and the U.S. is closer to fracturing than you realize.
cont.

careful.. he might pull you into a full guard dry hump

OP here I'm back. Had to eat something. My logic is flawless. It's just too redpilled for most of you low IQ rednecks to understand.

Oh you mean from the last white empire who utterly failed to save their people, blown out by white men too stupid to see through crude propaganda?

I've never understood why white men love monuments to their endless failures.

And the only way to get fat, stupid, and lazy white men to do this is to take away their crutch. Which is guns.
Oh boy. Some of the most active people I know are shooters. Hunters hike the woods. Shooting sports guys run around shooting.
> As long as white men have guns they won't lift a finger to do anything and really,
Yeah, not really. You may call them LARPers, but various groups are quietly doing things. You don't hear about it because they keep it queit and the press has learned not to report on any of it.
>in 20 years (((they))) will have autonomous kill-drones and guns will be totally useless anyways.
Yeah, a civil war would be a thousand Oklahoma city bombings and targeted assassinations of key figures once it went hot. No one sane wants to see that. By the buy, did you know that in 1972 there were over 1900 terrorist bombings? And that most of the perpetrators were never caught?

Great post and great points. This is the OP by the way. Good stuff. Some of you are thinking.

Come take em

No thanks schlomo

Pretty decent bait thread OP. Better than the usual shitposting of late. Posting pic because it hasn't been posted yet.

Lol ignore my request for proof fucking shitskin hahaha