Lauren Southern is going 14/88

Lauren Southern is going 14/88.
>I Was Wrong About Identity Politics?

Those of us who understand both WN and what she's implying here -- by endorsing the idea of identity politics -- can infer that she's going towards White identity politics in her last video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbbSv0m8CGI
youtu.be/ZlhKTTN-m2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Lauren-Southern-Goyim-2.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=L8wsbgkrmXI

What does it tell us that she's willing to go there ?

How many civic nationalists can she red-pill into white nationalists ?

You won't know unless you buy her book. Quick, before liberals ban it!

>white nationalist identitarianism and sjw identity politics are the same thing

Are the alt-lite stupid enough to actually believe this?

Lauren Southern is a Danish kike tho

White nationalism isn't similar to SJW identity politics, but national socialism definitely is. I think if anything is going to turn normies off to WN it's going to be fascism. People cherish their freedom.

I love this fucking meme

>identity politics are not retarded groupthink if white people do it

conservative logic

Theres already a thread about this you orbiting faggot nigger virgin. Fucking kys immediately.

I don't like her for some reason, everytime i see hear her and see that Face it makes me want to turn off the Video

>white nationalist identitarianism and sjw identity politics are the same thing

That's what she was saying before.

Now she's saying there are some good identity politics and some bad.

Good identity politics = WHITE identity politics ?

kek

Did a ctrl-f search on p.1 before posting this thread.
Didn't show shit.

Cause her voice is too deep, her mouth contorts weirdly when she talks, and she's not as smart as faggot redditors seem to believe. Still would fuck her tenderly though

>conservative logic

Depends what you're calling "conservative"

Paleoconservatism, yes. Neo-conservativism, no

>People cherish their freedom.

They think that they do.

>her mouth contorts weirdly when she talks
Yeah that must be it, It looks weird

...

back into the oven with this shiksa

It's great to see her making the next step. Here's her interview with a leader of Generation Identity:

youtu.be/QbbSv0m8CGI

She's a kike shill. She said she doesn't mind North America being multicultural, but Europe should remain majority white, or words to that effect.

ah, Sup Forums beta males and their cringy bimbo e-celebs

Ah just another person abandoning his priciples to appeal to the masses.
Yeah let´s fight fire with fire and deafeat our opponents by being just as bad as them.

>. She said she doesn't mind North America being multicultural,

She's obviously evolving, changing: going from civic nationalism to white nationalism

Shiksa is a derogatory term used by kikes, for NON-Jewish women.

>to appeal to the masses.

Her public is much more like Sargon's than like Spencer's

Nah, when you start banning video games and music and tell people to stop masturbating they're going to start backlashing.

The true litmus test for all these alt-lite e-celebs, is whether or not they address the Jewish Question. Until then, I will always regard them as nothing more than controlled opposition.

She can't, realistically.
She's based in Canada. Where there's no equivalent to the USA's First amendment

She'd be promptly prosecuted for "hate speech"

Who was in the right here?

Would you beta orbiters stop shilling her so hard?

Stone Cold

Finland isn't here yet, so the true shilling has yet to begin.

She is on the right track. Consider this, Sup Forums

A good system of laws is one that is downstream of established practices. ie, original British common law. It is a system that formalizes what people already have found to work, and are already doing.

Similarly, politics and ideology are naturally downstream of existing social dynamics. In other words, the political philosophy is downstream of the tradition and cultures of the people who created it. Politics should be a formalization of culture. Culture's are developed by Peoples. Peoples are generally distinct biological groups, for obvious reasons.

In the case of both laws and culture, trying to re-engineer them from the top down is a disaster. Humans are not smarter than the combined history of humanity that gave us our traditions and cultures.

The 20th century was the story of top down, centrally planned economic systems failing (and killing hundreds of millions in the process.) The 21st century will be the story of top down, centrally planned legal and cultural systems failing. I suspect that we'll lose another couple hundred million.

>Would you beta orbiters stop shilling her so hard?
It's not about her as a pretty woman.
It's about a civic nationalist going the path of ethno-nationalism.

What does it tell us about the odds that thousands of other young adults take the same path?

Could someone like Sargon and others take the path from civic nationalism to white identity politics too ?

this quote is fucking great
thanks user
Saged cuz roastie are boring as hell

>People who would've trashed their bodies until their dying breaths through field or mine work are now able to do office/service work, live to see 70+, keep all of their teeth, and pursue leisure-time hobbies.
>But here's this picture of an aristocrat being fancy. Checkmate, atheists.
What a load of rot.

All those improvements are due to technology, which was developed primarily by aristocrats for hundreds of years. None of those improvements are due to modern bureaucracy or political ideologies.

>"...lost the ability to understand functional social patterns other than markets or bureaucracies."

See, it's talking about you right here.

Never heard her speak before. She sounds like a retar.

>Shiksa is a derogatory term used by kikes, for NON-Jewish women.

Indeed.
youtu.be/ZlhKTTN-m2Q

> which was developed primarily by aristocrats for hundreds of years.
And after that, the most important of it was developed by American enterprise and social programs within the past 200 years.
>"...lost the ability to understand functional social patterns other than markets or bureaucracies."
There's nothing to understand. "There should be a hobnobbing nobility that is born into its influence and everyone else gets to break themselves on some rocks (I should totally be one of the nobles, by the by)."
I just don't like it, and I don't have sympathy for it. Take what you want or cry in a corner while someone else does, because you don't deserve shit.

muslim truck of peace in D.C. get in heree

She is very much going to the further right.

Reminder that the people calling her a Jew and looking for damaging tweets of hers from 2015 are leftists shills who are horrified by her popularity and are trying to make the right-wing in-fight.

She is obviously redpilled on race, and she has no problem socializing with white nationalists.

>You won't know unless you buy her book. Quick, before liberals ban it!

> "And after that, the most important of it was developed by American enterprise and social programs within the past 200 years."

Yes. It started in the ancient world (most notably Greeks and Romans), then was picked up by Western Europeans, and then it was continued by Americans and others who followed the traditions and culture of those who had nurtured it. It did very well under both Monarchy and Christianity, and was steadily increasing until about the 1970's. And now the main thing getting in its way is modern government and ideology. Scientific success has come from sticking to and growing a past tradition, not from modern political theory. As I said before.

> "There's nothing to understand. "There should be a hobnobbing nobility that is born into its influence and everyone else gets to break themselves on some rocks (I should totally be one of the nobles, by the by)." "

How is that any different today? We still have all the disadvantages of wealth inequality that they had in the past, but we no longer have the advantages of cohesive cultural populations, or the ability to get things done that consolidated Monarchy allowed in the past. Today we are all peasants. Do you think that having Monarchy means we go back to feudal serfdom? Because the world still has several monarchies, and none have that. And many have just as good if not better standards of living than their democratic neighbors.

It sounds like you agree with me, but your concept of monarchy is a cardboard cutout from a 1920's Marxist propaganda pamphlet.

But let's not get sidetracked. My arguments were about tradition and culture, not even Monarchy.

She's a shekel machine
Ezra told her : 'say what the Goyim wants to hear, you will become very rich'

Nice try (((Lauren)))

Now that you mention it...

>Feminine, but suspiciously deep voice and strong features

>been in the public eye for ~2 years yet next to no substantial biographical information.

I'm 65% sure she's trans.

She IS legally male.

> Survival of your race is stupid.
> T. Ahmed Hussain.
When did you move from Somalia to Britain btw??

she did it to prove how stupid the gender laws are in Canada you mong

you know you could fit it into a square image instead of a long one, right?

>doesnt name the jew
>doesnt expose white genocide
>full 1488 goys!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Lauren-Southern-Goyim-2.png/

How many more times are you going to post the same nonsense? Do you think anyone is being convinced by this? Kek, you are so clueless. The culture is shifting and there's nothing you can do about it, Shareblue.

Thanks for the tip Lauren. Can I give you mine?

(((Book)))

Holy shit mate calm down.

HAHAHA when she referred to muslims it cuts to a pic of literal fucking grim reapers
>2:58

Rebel media is a Civic Nationalist shit storm.

She will be out of a job, and honestly shes nothing besides a pretty face. I guess she will be a youtuber that will need to start showing cleavage soon.

She left Rebel Media months ago. Probably because of these exact disagreements.

Thats cute, its a magazine. Maybe someday she will be a real writer, journalist, political and social commentator, and not just a appealing blonde girl.

If she had 40 pounds on and was missing a tooth she would be jobless and have nothing.

I don't follow that shit hole, did she get a job somewhere else?

>crypto-kike

She went independent and travelled to Europe to hang with ethnonationalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI

UNTIL HER NAZI BOYFRIEND DUMPS HER

THEN SHE"LL BE BACK TO RIDING THE LOL-BERTARIAN COCK CAROUSEL

Yeah but what's her foot game like?

Her mannerisms and personality are typical oversocialized millennial female, but she's adopted a conservative skin. Useful idiot/ally.

100 sheckels have been withdrawn from your account

lauren is a white nationalist

ive been saying this for a year. i know shes hiding it.

jesus christ. oh well, whatever. shes like a grenade you pull the pin on and throw into a crowd of normies. just keep her far away from the intellectual core of the movement.

Then you have a shit propaganda
Show them the facts,the proofs that degenerate art is bad and that masturbation kills the libido and perverts the spirit and they'll be glad to stop
All you need is truth
And truth is on our side

what are her farts like?

Surprised attractive people take advantage of being attractive or just angry/jealous?

>it's a magazine

A latte on a rainy day.

the swastika ruins it
it says so much more without it

here are some books with fewer than 100 pages:

Animal Farm
The Prince
The Art of War
Notes from the Underground
Heart of Darkness
The Metamorphosis
Common Sense
Waiting for Godot
Utopia
In Praise of Folly
The Overcoat
Turn of the Screw
Meditations

Let's talk about your ass Lauren. How did it become so perfect? Lauren....your ass, needs it's own area code.

I mean for real...

Lauren, we for real need to get to work on preserving the white race.

>unironically saying kek

:is she a prostitute

Agreed

she's a jew, stop it

go back to the donald you fucking week kek'd shill


keep it up and kekistan will destroy you

i watched this. it's the same alt light shit as usual, empty words about muh assimilation, there is no pro-white message here

Any porn stars that look like her?

Her being the same age as me whilst looking 10 years older somehow turns me off.
Also she's using way to much makeup and often says/does cringeworthy shit.
She's like a "pretty" (I don't really think she's pretty and have no idea how she could work as a model) parrot. She just says shit neckbeards and other losers wants to hear while being a "pretty" girl makes her successful at what she's doing.

Kek, is this some new Leftist tactic? Claiming that kek itself is a reddit meme? My god, you people are desperate. You're giving me a boner, squirming around so powerlessly.

Watch now as the shills start spamming anti-Lauren threads

That's fucking retarded. Your thinking is on exact same level as the leftists who are saying "Russia hacked the election". Your only piece of evidence is that "it could have happened" and the fact that this brainfart appeared in your sub-80 IQ mind. How about you say something of actual substance, for once in your life? Can you do that? Do you have anything of actual VALUE to say?

>Approving of a popular C I V I C eceleb moving towards EthNat makes you a betabux autist

I don't even listen to her because the way she speaks is strange but how is this not a good thing

great tip, thanks shabbo goy!

Because you can sense her underlying Jewishness. Unlike a lot of the virgins here, some of us can see through the shekel grubbing e-celebs and their trickery.

>She is obviously redpilled on race, and she has no problem socializing with white nationalists.

Sry but a pic of her wearing a special education kids helmet is not helping much.

...

>grenade
youtube.com/watch?v=L8wsbgkrmXI

The disruption and destruction of class and hieracy didn't uplift everyone, it brought everyone down, now we're all proles

>posting the same shill pics

Could you be any more obvious, Shareblue? Your evidence that Simonsen is a Jewish name is that "Simon" comes from "Shimeon"? By that logic Johnson is a Jewish name because "John" comes from the Hebrew name Yohanan. It's a pathetic argument and everyone can see through it.