Did anyone else watc Joe Rogan's podcast with Megan Phelps-Roper, the supeer hawt ex Westboro Baptist Church member?

Did anyone else watc Joe Rogan's podcast with Megan Phelps-Roper, the supeer hawt ex Westboro Baptist Church member?

Jesus. Listening to her is really making me question the hate we spew here. It's like she says, nothing good will come of it and it certainly wont make our lives better. Is it possible Sup Forums is a kind of cult? Instead of being redpilled, maybe we are just brainwashed... don't you at least consider that sometimes?

link to vid:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOnefFVBEb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=hOnefFVBEb0

>hyphenated last name

Probably would have been better if she stayed

Yes. I recently broke my indoctrination on this board and wish others will do the same. When I stopped blaming Jews/Blacks/libs for everything I got a good job, a nice house and am now engaged to a swimsuit model.

Sup Forums shares many beliefs with WBC. Listening to Megan is a good idea

Thisssssss

>want to preserve culture
>am therefore the equivalent of a religious extremist
Saged

America is 51% non-hispanic white. Thats all I'm gonna say

You know someone is a cuck who should be gassed when they obsess over the WBC.
In a world where white people can get murdered in broad daylight by shitskins and be called racist for trying to defend themselves, it's downright evil and sociopathic to cry about the WBC.

clearly, there is nothing wrong with preserving culture. I'm talking about the full blown hate of Jews and other minorities *some*, but not all, regulars espouse ere.

Eh, some hispanics are basically indistinguishable from whites anyway. You couldn't pick them apart in a line-up

stop spamming rogan threads you faggot

You should listen to him when he invites someone who is actually controversial (alt-lites like Gavin McInnes don't count)

>Jared Taylor
>Kevin MacDonald
>Greg Johnson
>Vox Day
>Jim Goad
>Ken O'Keefe
>Ramzpaul
>Colin Flaherty
>Mike Cernovich
>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>David Cole
>David Duke

Any of the above would make super interesting podcast guests, yet he won't touch them. He's a big fucking pussy who is afraid to death of actual controversy or scary opinions.

what culture? america is a melting pot and predominately arrogant clueless people who think europe sucks.

>muh football, muh celebrity culture, muh burgers

Untrue, he's had Milo on. There is a petition for him to do Ben Shapiro too, and he likely will

No one with a hyphenated name has ever made any significant positive contribution to humanity.

/thread

Fuck that kike

Cults have leaders that engage in manipulation, extortion, etc to control and exploit their members. People can come and leave Sup Forums as the please. So no, its not a cult.

yes, you are all being played by the Prince of Lies Putin. most pol hate instigators are Putin shills in Russia

99% of hispanics don't look white

no

there is manipulation and extortion going on here, look at all the sageing of anything non-pc, and all the intimidation, and all run by the cult leader Putin and his shill army

does white european culture exist - yes
do football and burgers exist - yes
does the existence of football and burgers preclude the existence of white european culture - no

retarded faggot never post

Melting pot is a meme for people who can't think. It onlt refers to the dilution of our culture by brainlets like you