>a fucking leaf
there?

This is a great work of Kek

disgusting

where's the best child in there?

holy fuck check this
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

Every time

I had to work at pride in SLC for a day like a week ago.
Bunch of mentally ill degenerates.

one of you austists should dress up like a fag, pretend to be one of them, and shit in the streets / rub feces all over you face. You'll redpill many many liberals in the crowd with your vile and unhinged display of faggotry

They already do that and liberals clap for it

bonus points if you shit in front of a SJW with her child, cheering on the fags in the front row

I wonder if they realize gay acceptance is building up a backlash against it since it keeps being pushed into people's faces. I'm already fucking sick of it - it's invading even shit games like Runescape.

Wish we bordered Australia instead of Canada desu.

>runescape
>shit game
duurrrr look at me im a dumb american

because back then we had dignity and didnt let pissy liberals try to act like we never were primarily a British colony in the first place.

im not even defending it

sucks bro but it is what it is

unfortunately so my friend im not sure if i should stay with a sinking ship out of pride or head elsewhere

these antifa affiliated faggots are trying to dox /ourguy/ he's no fan of Charlotte pride parade.

They have literally no proof that he is a credible threat to the Charlotte faggot pride parade.

I reported it to jewbook and of course they allowed it to stay up.

The group is Charlotte Uprising

What do?

fuck off we're full (of white people)

when your PM is saying you have no culture I dare say it's time to abandon ship

Australia is for visiting not living in my mind.

as for our PM,i would say he was wrong outside cities there is plenty but unfortunately american culture/city culture is more attractive to the youth.

also funny for a man who is set on destroying what little we have left is saying that

This image always fascinated me because of how It gets the Australian flag wrong, and also includes a separate Tasmanian flag despite the fact that Tasmania was never separate from the Australian federation, and Tasmania's state flag was never red either.

Life must have been so much more difficult back when it took months for word to travel and you couldn't look up basic things on the Internet. I can just imagine some guy drawing this and all he was told about the Australian flag was it had a big star underneath the Union Jack and then on the other side it had 5 smaller stars.

It's because back then everyone flew their own flags (they weren't mass produced in China, who knew?), meaning there would naturally be some variation.

/k/ is the greatest alley