How does it feel that by 2050 whites will be a minority in the US...

How does it feel that by 2050 whites will be a minority in the US? And that Your grandchildren will be blacked or browned or even riced?

We're fine.

Meh, at least he is patriotic.

>try to get burgers mad
>they're Spics

Everything's fine here

By 2050 the race war will have been over for 25 years or so.

America WILL NOT brown. Who would do that to themselves? The idea makes my skin crawl.

>it's okay if my race dies out because muh based niggers xDDDD

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

CRISPR will have spics paying doctors do implant them with Aryan babies. Europe is fucked though, Islam isn't genetic.

dont care desu

Muhreens are already like, 70% spic

We just hate you. Like Mexico never had non-White President, soon US will follow the example. The less Whites are in the US, the more openly racist are they

>I have no idea about genetics the post
Dysgenically bred impure subhuman with bad health, right?

Russia talking when all it can do is collapse it's economy twice in one century about to collapse a third time. Russia is shit, USA only super power for the next 4 centuries, get used to it girls.

feels pretty good knowing that with whites gone there'll be nothing to stop the chinks from enslaving the lesser races.

>implying ill have children

>2050
hella optimistic. and considering what passes for white in america, the actual estimate is mid to late 2020s

We'll be a plurality you fucking retard and thats only if trends continue which is impossible to tell

My city is actually becoming more white. I don't even want to say which city it is because its such a well kept secret lol.

>t. 30 percent muslim with the high rate of AIDS outside of africa

I seriously doubt this will happen. There will be a race war long before that, and besides, whites are very exclusive in regards to dating/marrying.

>Mexican parts of the country becoming more Mexican
Seriously who cares? As long as the black population stays around 13% I don't really care. Also race-mixing isn't as prevalent as shills on Sup Forums make it seem. White Americans are the least likely to race mix anyway.

Im the last of my line. My heritage dies with me. Ill be laughing at all of you from hell.

Plus blacks are actually moving out of my city in droves. They are being driven out by gentrification caused by the influx of Asian and white tech people.

>Seriously who cares?
You'll care when Texas becomes california.

Kill yourself.

Is gif related your secret solution?

>super power for the next 4 centuries
Stupid nigger

I won't be having any grandchildren
Next

Feels good man the white race is dying

Most of the world would happily give up all that Europeans have created just to be rid of them

He's not entirely wrong, he just has his terminology mixed up. CRISPR will allow embryos' genomes to be edited such that they have Aryan traits, IVF cycles are the level before that and are already widely used by Silicon valley people.

Texas can burn to the ground for all I care. I only care about keeping the Pacific Northwest relatively free of niggers and spics.

>traits
Some MENAs can look White passing (for American mongrel eye that is), but they are not European.

The best one is the western counties just past topeka have basically been taken over by all white, hyper natalist, traditionalist catholics since about 30 years though it is really picking up now.

Traditionalist catholics and the Amish will outbreed them all.

I doubt whites will just sit back and allow it to happen... what whites are doing now is just moving out of the minority infested areas to suburbs etc but when that's no longer an option they will be forced to see the actual cause of the problem.

It will just make white people cool again fgt

No, I'll just say if you're okay with dealing with some liberals of the well-to-do virtue-signaling my city is a great place to live.

Actually, the Amish are like the seed bank of whites. They are 100% German and they know how to survive after TEOTWAWKI

>by 2050
an estimate made using the official numbers only

if you count millions of illegals and the fact that each year less and less white Americans breed with each other it will be 2030

start by stop using our language you nigger also throw away your computer

Who cares, as long as they look white and have high IQs that's fine. Accelerating the development of designer baby technologies is the last hope for not just the white race but humans in general.

who cares let the hordes keep coming in
>my country is still white
>my city is still white
>my part of town is still white
>my family is still white
>i'm only 25% non white

>again
Why are you in a white country if it's not cool enough for you my shit-colored friend? Why is every single non-white country so popular that everyone flees from it but not to it?

Yes, that is true. And the Mormons.

>Who cares
Europeans
>giving a shit about non-pure European subhumans

Some parts of the country are becoming more white though. Just don't be a poorfag and you can live in wealthy, white communities.

Latino here (Mexican American) Pls don't become Los Angeles....it's practically Mexico here now. Can't even wear my trump hat without illegals and WHITE PEOPLE getting butt hurt! Bunch of beta cucks here that are salty af that Trump won. Setting up sanctuary cities. Some of the council meetings here are complete beaner fests

>Said the Nazi larpers in one way or another for the millionth time

No they won't and more than just accepting it they're embracing it like they should you people are a fringe movement formed by whites being squeezed by immigration and economic stagnation you popped you ugly heads out are getting battered and now its time to crawl back into your caves sorry I meant basements

Trump is the best thing to have happened for the left that fool is making sure white people turn away from right wing thought

I have great respect for East Asians. Also, Russians are certainly not pure Europeans themselves so you shouldn't be talking.
>inb4 mongrelized burger
I know, I know.

>sudaca Trump supporter
>not a cuck

The numbers say the opposite. I'm sure if you wish for it really hard it will come true in your head.

Why when we get keep all of this and be rid of you!

You people are so stupid. Just get an education in the right field and with some hard work and ingenuity you can live in an urban, wealthy, white community that is benefiting from globalization and technological progress. Just stop being a poorfag.

> 2050
> browns gain a majority
> run everything into the ground without white people
> laugh in my grave because they're useless sacks of shit when they don't have anyone to control them

I said *some* parts. Are you illiterate, Adolf?

race wars coming faggot

You'd think your high IQ would let you realise that you all post the "Asian master race" agit prop at the same time every day - whenever it's daytime in Asia.

Are you retarded? The numbers are going down.

In the future all white bois will be enslaved and forced to become girls, castrated and force fed maximum estrogen dosage.

Why not just kill them, it's basically the same thing

My boipussy is Sikh only, because they are bro-tier

I'm referring specifically to my part of the country

Wrong. Even now you can see the growing popularity of right wing politics. To be sure, it's an uphill battle, but we'll win. Probably.

Also, in case you haven't noticed the past 500 years, whites are pretty fucking good at warfare. Just saying.

>respect for east asians
Literal useless subhuman drones. Nothing worthy of respect about them
>Russians are certainly not pure Europeans
Maybe in your mind only.
>right wing meme
>left wing meme
People are racist. That's how people are and always has been

I remember ten years ago realizing that the whole immigration thing was an ethno-nationalist power play by Mexicans for de facto Reconquista but with white people benefit bux. 50 years from now our children will think that this generation is the stupidest ever born

Brown people don't know or care about history. They will think the founding fathers were communists who knew black people waz kings in a couple generations.

how does it feel to be able to read the future but you can't make one single dollar from that gift.

Fine, I'll just reveal where I live.

Although I like to keep it a secret because I don't want rural and suburban retards from Middle America moving here, nor do I want a bunch of Southern blacks and spics pouring in.

Stay the fuck out of Seattle, we are building a white-Asian techno-eco-utopia here.

As a non-Russian who has lived here for nearly two years...

...they're close enough.

And 67% is very white for a city proper area in the US. And the greater metro area is even higher than that.

>2014
>61% white

kek

Our minorities are mostly East Asian immigrants, and they are a net benefit to our economy and culture. Their best people come here.

>White-Asian
Dream on. East Asian, not human. Repeat after me "aasians are racial garbage", because they are. Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs and Jews

Life of one low iq Irish drunk worth more than all of Asia

>Islam isn't genetic

Islam, and other violent sandnigger religions, kill or cast out any non-believers from the breeding pool. Islam imposes genetic selection to be Islamic. Muslims are now genetically Muslims.

Also I want you to know I wish the best for Austria and am rooting for you. No hard feelings.

>East Asian
>minorities
Is that what you tell yourself Chong? There's more of you than of anyone else on the planet

No need to hate East Asians, they are fine people and hard workers.

>America will be a super power when it's presided over by spics

They are minorities here...

Don't forget many Asians are mongrels from the middle east or south asia.

Everyone in Seattle is a turbo cuck who puts their mulatto friends on the PC pedestal.

Leafs will need to build a wall.

I dont care I have Polish citizenship as well so I can just go there if the spics take over

who will pay for their welfarre? lol nobody hence no more foodstamps thus niggers all starve and so do the spics

and it matters not even if you still manage to breed without whiteys taxes

whites will ALWAYS be the upper class and you will be the drones sucking our cocks

jews are 1% of the population yet run everything,we are the ones a step down on the ladder of power and you are at the bottom of it paco!

Partialy australoid subhumans at that
They are not worthy of hate
>east shitasian
>people
Subhuman drones and useless vermin

Russia was colonized by Northeast Asians which made it a shittier country than literally any other European country for centuries. I'm sure he knows what he's talking about

What's that you have in [insert flyover state here]? Cows and grass? How fascinating.

Not an argument Vladimir

How can you not be a poor fag when it's harder every year to not be a poor fag?
Entry level jobs require prior experience and minimum wage is unlivable.
Honestly niggers have it made on welfare.

russki arian larper here, muh white, muh kolesov antiscience bullshit

how come russkies have less nobel prizes per capita than nips (even if we don;t exclude jewish halfbreeds like alferov)

How come apart from probability theory (Lyapunov, Markov, Chebyshev, Kolmogorov) russkie since schools have not really influenced any scientific field

Ther reason is obviuos, the biggest white nation is not really that white but, to large extent assimilated komi and other finnic mongrels

No it's not you twats will just become terrorist when you see there is no hope left and all that will do is speed up your demise

Fuck off Ching Chong

It's only hard for poorfags to stop being poorfags in a time when its getting harder for poorfags to stop being poorfags

Spot on. Asians have no history of human rights and would gladly turn America into a hardcore lefty communist shithole to appease their manlet insecurities. All Asian societies are extremely repressive to the point of being self destructive. That's because little gooks get turbo ass mad when someone else has a slightly better situation than them. Look how they torture animals, it's all about compensating for their little everything. None of them give a shit about freedom of speech or gun ownership. They want to be the better slave for their master.

>t. Jamal Johnson

Better to have been white and lost than to have been a shitspic your whole fucking life.

Wrong all around there kiddo. But of course I wouldn't expect a rural retard to actually know any East Asians personally.

hurrdurr you showed me
I can't wait till you ugly slav niggers are so poor you can't afford internet to infect our American internet with your unwanted presence, no one likes you except yourselves and edgy gothic teenagers

How does it feel to know that you fucking mojados are going to be met with a wall? On the other side of that wall will be many heavily armed patriots. You dont have Obama to suck your dick anymore beaner, so I would suggest that you BTFO before King Donald decides to send in the full might of the US military to completely eradicate every living creature in the subhuman spic country of Mexico.

I am trying my best to understand what retard language you are using?
Are you saying that it is hard not to be poor when poverty is increasing?

No of course that's not what I'm saying

The whole puget sound is polluted as fuck. That area has sky high MS rates. Enjoy your black tar heroin whores. Everyone is a lefty tard besides the tech serfs that keep the shithole afloat. Seattle is tiny, all you cunts came form flyover states. You act like you were baptized and can't be around the uninitiated.