Is it absolutely conclusive that this guy is controlled opposition...

Is it absolutely conclusive that this guy is controlled opposition? H'e is doing more for our side of things publicly than anyone save Donald Trump, why shouldn't I support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52PVzQH1gpI?t=1m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just paranoia. Watch him on a regular basis and you'll see that Alex is sincere. He loves America. He hates the globalist elites.

>inb4 "b-but he won't NAME THE JEW"

He's not dumb, I'm sure he and David Knight understand that the Jews control 95% of the MSM and invented Communism. But the MSM wants to destroy him and his organization and he can't risk saying anything that could be used by the SPLC/ACUL/B'nai B'rith in an "anti-defamation lawsuit" for "hate speech and anti-semitism". They would use every fucking shekel at their disposal to sue Infowars out of existence, and it's just not worth it.

Also Owen is a Sup Forumsack, it's pretty obvious if you watch his live reports.

Yes, every single person on the right is controlled opposition just like every picture of a girl you see on Sup Forums is really a tranny. Also every video posted here is always fake

Owen is great, he openly calls people cucks without even giving a fuck

Fags are ruthless. They actually help us out whether we admit it or not. They don't give a shit what women think so their thoughts are brutal.

fpbp

Nobody but (((Them))) actually believe in International Law. As soon as this article was published, I knew it was true. Hes the perfect character for controlled op too. It was always just too convenient that he covers real stuff inside the massive amounts of bullshit.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a smorgasborg..."

Borg confirmed

youtu.be/52PVzQH1gpI?t=1m23s

you should know by know the everyone is controlled opposition. trust no nobody without source and facts

Once Bill Hicks was reprogrammed by the CIA he was never the same

He believes his own bullshit as long as he makes money from it. he's been doing it for 20yrs. Go look up his broadcast on Y2K if you want to laugh your ass off.

It's really no different than how you see all these whores on youtube popping up talking about how they're traditional women and muh western values and blah blah blah.

It's a tool that we can use granted, but they're still just rent-seeking whores looking for resources.

Yes, it is

t.owen

The man is legit. If you watched him you'd see. Why bash him for not calling out the Jews? Should he call out all niggers as well? You need to red pill normies a little at a time. Anyway most anti joners are shills.

>$0.02

Alex has called out a 'Jewish Mafia' on one occasion, also, but it was in a low key video not a regular broadcast, so it went widely unnoticed.

He's fucking based, even if he is controlled opposition at this point he's doing so much good for our side that it works in our favour anyway.

He's great, but his raceless nationalism stuff is old af

He's Bill Hicks

>muh fish people in vats

Nice try Paul.