So what happened yesterday? I got really drunk yesterday and spoke about Greater finland with my asian neighbour

So what happened yesterday? I got really drunk yesterday and spoke about Greater finland with my asian neighbour.

a burger that was made of nothing

I hate finns, you're alcoholic retards who think you're special because the Jews don't hate you as much as they hate everyone else

Why aren't you drunk now?

Good goy.

basically

>comey did weaselly politicized things like leak stories to another person for him to actually leak it for him
>reassured trump was not the actual subject under investigation
>denied that trump did not pressure him, trump only simply asked about flynn/if it COULD be dropped

What the fuck is wrong with you retard? If you did atleast SOME reseach you would find out that kikes actually hates finns in general.

Why are these threads so common? Just to get some fun little yous? Don't people have news? You could just read FOX News its been a long time.

u.mmmmm wtf is going on

So basically it was just big nothing?

8 years to go

Jesus christ, if i go and read the "news" about this, it's just 20 pages of "TRUMP IS NAZI BELIEVE ME!"

They haven't destroyed your country and you fags brag about it like it makes you heroes

Sizable majority sámi admixture, not even fully white and you think you're entitled to talk shit about literally any other country in Europe

I prefer even Bosnians

He will not be impeached

His chances at reelection have slightly diminished

Blumpf is by no means "finished"

Reddit is in fucking tears

My mother is in fucking tears

Trump is in the White House for fucking years

And here we see someone who falls for kikelies.

>Don't people have news?
You should know better. Post ww2 it has been 100% propaganda, even if the event was real.

the inportant thing is there is no proof.

o and mcain looked like he was stroking out on camera

yep oh and also

>tarmac meeting with lynch and clinton made comey make the email scandal public before the election
>basically said lynch conspiring to undermine that investigation triggered him literally
>reaffirmed that dnc did not let them look into their servers

mfw everyone is talking about everything but the last greentext in msm

Checked, and i need to watch the whole testimony since everything i read now days is just lies. Just checked the frontpage of binnish newspapers, not a single mention fo Trump, yesterday it was full of articles how he gonna get impeached.

Disliking your country's behavior on Sup Forums = kike lies

>asian neighbour
do you mean another finnish person?

ive seen people saying that this was bad for trump somehow. this doesnt seem bad at all, i understand why theyd focus on any minor thing that hurts trump but what are they referring to?

Nah cunt, she actually asian, somewhere from China, offered me some homemade pastries 'n shit.

here you go.

also kurt eichenwald faps to hentai, and uk voted to cuck themselves for the forseeable future. now youre all caught up.

people are lazy and want things spoonfed to them

the full hearing is on youtube sans commentary

>somewhere from China
>homemade pastries n' shit

your cat missing?

She wants your white D.

I dont have a cat.

comey confirmed two times that the russian collusion crap from cnn,nytimes,msnbc and all the other msms idiots is fakenews. lol

Well holy fucking shit, this is what i was expecting all night long before getting drunk as a kite.