Brony kills 3 people in a supermarket before killing himself

Why do Americans allow mentally ill people to have guns?

Look at this edgy shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
This is like if Dylann Roof had Sonic OCs in his manifesto

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
youtube.com/watch?v=RuWiVkGs5Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=5sUCPZv30Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=nU_gd5jwVlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aCfNrCOttNk
youtube.com/watch?v=JT-bGWcTzw8
youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/EGS_Recruiters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People in that thread are saying he's trans but I'm not seeing it.

Not trans just a twink faggot

>this is like if dylan roof had sonic ocs in his manifesto

maximum kek

>not staying at least 3 isles away from the purple-haired faggot in a pink tutu and rollerskates

People these days have no situational awareness.

he killed his co-workers for trying to bullycide him.

justified.

-And nothing of value was lost.

wtf.. lol its like its been taken straight from a movie

Can someone give me a quick rundown here?

brony? isn0t that style fairy oddparents?

based

aryanne thread

It's Danny Phantom.
Same creator. So yeah, kinda.

muh waifu

Yeah that's what I was thinking

Fuck off faggot go back to your containment board.

Thanks for retroactively ruining Danny Phantom for me, Sup Forums

t. lee goldson

At 4:13 it shows the location of the shooting

heil

>Sources say that the last thing he was heard shouting before his death was "YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAAAAAAAAME"

>The same ladyboy who shits up /ptg/ tries to get this thread deleted and/or summon Barneyfag
Kindly fuck off.

Does Sup Forums know about this?

>shits up
>Redditor general
Nice one, now fuck off back to t_d, heeb

DAILY REMINDER PONIES ARE SEXY AND YOU FUCK THEM IN THE SOFT HORSE PUSSY

You seriously need to fucking die

Not even brony. It's a ghost from danny phantom. I remember because she was a qt.

lol for real though folks, (((they're))) gonna use this shit to push for internet censorship/monitoring.

>oh dear goyim, that content looks a bit unhinged with all those n-words! better have you involuntary committed, for the good of everyone!

HIS NAME WAS ELLIOT ROGERS

Disregard. I suck cocks. But this video should be studied by LE.

Can I get a basic gestalt on why he did it and what his motivations were. This fucker looks like Elliot Rodger if he used DeviantArt and Tumblr.
Shoo shoo TRSodomite.

Fuck off

No they won't, this wasn't planned so they won't touch it

It's actual autism. His co-workers found his roleplaying/fanfiction pages and bullied him so he fired back (literally).

A suitable proxy, Goldson.

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

17 hour suicide note

enjoy

Fag

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262

not archiving it, do it yourselves.

some fun tidbits:

>The prosecutor said the three victims had already been murdered when the fourth worker was able to get out. Mitchell said Stair apparently saw her.
>"For whatever reason, he did not shoot at her and she was able to escape," Mitchell said.
friendzoned by death itself

>In a video message to his parents, he said he thought about death for years and never imagined he would live past his 20s.
>Looking into the camera, wearing a black beanie and black T-shirt, he talked about his obsession with a Nickelodeon cartoon character named "Ember" and said that in 2013 he started cross-dressing, "which is something you never knew I did."
>He said he would dress as a woman on Wednesday nights, when his parents went bowling, and secretly wanted a sex change operation.
>"I was just a female soul trapped in a man's body my whole life," he said.
fucking lol

Holy fuck skip to the 1 minute mark in the video. That's when he starts talking and it's fucking great. The edge practically decapitated me.
What kind of RP's were he doing? Does his whole channel chronicle his descent into insanity like Elliot Rodger's did?

>be american
>worried about radical islamic terrorists killing me for sharia and getting mugged by a nigger for cash
>get shot by a brony on my way to the supermarket

>Being surprised when a horsefucker in a thread about horsefuckers.
What did they mean by this?

Want to know how this is CIA monarch shit?

This... this is the power of Danny Phantom OCs.
If only we could harness such energy.

He's fucked up on LSD, filming himself trip

lol maybe he just smoked weed dude

t. o'brein

And so /r9k/ and Sup Forums incarnate was born...

Neck yourself faggot

kys

Fucking die

He made an entire wiki for his fanfics: the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki

All of the comments are anonymous so they were probably posted by him. There's more in the /r9k/ thread but I'm too lazy to copy it.

The way I could just end you with my hands arouses me.

Just smashing a bronys head into a wall or concrete is my fantasy, and then just stomp on them until nothing is left.

Your pupils do NOT take up 2/3 of your eye when you smoke pot

Fuck off shill

Degenerate.... and lewd!
Jesus.

Faggot

WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS

Finally Sup Forums can be added to this

The plot thickens

Lmao. I could hear the audible reeeee

bronies were a mistake

mine do faggot
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
>Cause of Death
>Suicide [Shotgun Blast Through Roof of the Mouth]
HOW DID THEY KNO???

Yeah, and I fantasize of a one-world government where all cultural and national identities have been dissolved and have built the foundations of a galactic empire. It's not gonna happen, but it's a nice thought.

Hang yourself

Shit when was the last time we even updated the official Sup Forums spree killer chart?

Liar. That is a side effect of hallucinogens.

holy fuck

just start watching at 9:16

this is fucking strange, almost seems like professional voice acting, a real DISNEY production

this deserves more investigation Sup Forums

He did practice it as some kind of hobby as I understand it.

Skip the music and animations. Watch parts where he speaks to the camera or acts.

He likely animated the whole thing by himself too. The text in his intro talked about him not being able to find other animators to work on his projects.

This might need some deKeKtive work.

That's not a brony that's Danny phantom shit.

MLP is a show of peace

Hmm.

This guy is actually just annoying to read about.

He was basically a goodlooking guy (I'd date someone with his looks as a femanon) but holy moly was his brain really, really fucking dumb.

It's basically someone with a lot of potential being a Sonichu-tier retard and ruining his life over some unbelievably mentally inadequate thought processes.

It isn't even like Asperger's; it's like his IQ was 70 or below

so guys, do you think he's having lesbian ghost sex in hell right now?

Nope. Watch the video and you can see pony dolls in his room. /mlp/ dindu nuffin it was all Sup Forums's fault.

Because we're not pussy fags who surrender out right to defend ourselves just because every once in a while a retard blows a gasket.

How is this shit even allowed on YouTube? Kids could be watching this shit. In fact it almost seems designed to glorify school shooting to kids. Like, this is not just his autismo expression, this was designed to go viral.
I don't know, I really feel like he had help with this.

elliot rogers u dipshit lurk moore

Absolutely.

you're just a fuckin kangaroo that happens to ow a computer, you hold no merit with us here

Delet this.

Death to those who slander the prophet of celestia

what the fuck

Video is way tldw what's it about? Was the guy who did this the same guy that made the video? Was he actually a brony?

what a fucking joke of a guy. poor soul.

He was Sup Forums and /r9k/ incarnate

Then go to /r/ and have the chart updated with this guy.
Good point. Look at the credits at 9 minute mark. It looks like there were some other voice actors. Why any woman would help this autismal fuck with his sonic OC tier edgefest is beyond me. Accomplices, maybe?

trannies hate themselves and prone to an hero but they dont want to kill others

Holy fuck. Never in my life have I seen so much legitimate edge in one place. Fucking Kek. The kid put some real effort into it though, good job, too bad about the innocents he killed. Fucking faggot could have shot up wall st or some jew temple. Oh well.

Hi NSA. No, I'm not planning anything, and you clearly suck since you didn't even catch a guy screaming for half a year about how he'll shoot up a school.

Mine do and I don't use drugs :-(

Real men think Cadence is best princess.

>all the people wo
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RuWiVkGs5Pg
if he had no help with this its just sad. so much talent wasted on stupid obsessive crap.

He's technically not trans, but he does want to "become" Ember. The ghost girl from Danny Phantom. He's made a whole video series about wanting to kill himself, transform into Ember, and kill everyone he doesn't like.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sUCPZv30Xg

youtube.com/watch?v=nU_gd5jwVlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aCfNrCOttNk

youtube.com/watch?v=JT-bGWcTzw8

youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II

#notallbronies

video not available

what a shame, he could've had a brilliant career at CIA

at 16:00 it gets all inspirational, you could almost forget that he's practically telling you to go out and shoot people

It's actually Danny ghost or whatever the fuck. People are calling him Le brony because he had a poster and some figures. Fucking faggot, now everyone will think only school shooters watch mlp

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/EGS_Recruiters

this is what he thought he would see after exploding his brains from his head

i could not make it pass the disclaimer at the start

>Implying MLP fans ever had a good reputation with anybody
They were the cancer to end all cancers and a cringe video goldmine back in the day. They almost beat the Sonic fandom in pure autism.

vastly underrated

His eyes sure looked like that. I've only seen people who shoot up schools and people on LSD with eyes like that.

With a depressive personality, very likely he could have taken LSD and fallen into a feedback loop of panic attacks.