How do we fix modern "men" so they are marriage material again?

How do we fix modern "men" so they are marriage material again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arranged marriages.

more overwatch practice

Videogames must be banned

Seagull is perfection, you cant fix perfection

>pro gay mers
You said men, post men.

>muh edgy alt right

Casual gaymers are just as bad

Change women, men unironically choose sitting at home and watching animated shit on their screens 24/7 over having interactions with those creatures.

>Anime
Now that's where I draw the line

Own a house, car, tons of disposable income from many lines of passive income + a good job.
>give it all up on a gamble of fucking one girl forever
Nah I think I'll keep fucking college aged women for a while senpai.

idk what the hell you're talking about all these guys seem badass af

>men unironically choose

Only ugly omega males genetic failures do that.

Found the effeminate faggot manchild

That second last guy is a fag

>Only ugly omega males genetic failures do that.
Then why are you bothered by it if that's true?

If thats true then why would you make that thread

You start from the wrong axiom, that before, men worked to obtain a family.
No, men worked to provide for their EXISTING family, which was generally made through arranged marriage, and/or coercion from the parents.

Men don't work to obtain, they work to provide.
Men don't become marriage material, they are forced into becoming it.

Maybe the collapse of this civilisation will teach Humanity about basic brain chemistry ?
I mean, it's the what, tenth one ? Twelth to collapse ?
I know people don't give a fuck about History, but even niggers learn shit when repeated enough times.

Can confirm.
Just how many of us are there though?
I thought it was just me.

u take that back

All of these people in the video have super human reaction times with a mind for strategy as well as a will to devote themselves to a cause and the risk taking to devote their entire livelyhood to compete against millions of people

If thats not the epitome of man, I don't know what is

Fix white men and get chinks addicted to vidya while we fug their women.

Seagull is an animal.

shit thats one tasty redpill

wow that clip is disturbing

Because men who are not as pathetic as weeaboos or videogame playing manchildren refuse to grow up. The problem is that this dysfucntion is spreading to higher quality men not just the omega males.

i heard op wants to hammer time Samsara

We arrange video game championships for non-whites, force every white boy/man into a 2-year military bootcamp, ban liberalism and publicly flog traitorous women. A selected elite will subvert the Jewish media and push multiculturalism in Israel. Islam is forbidden.

worse

>dblchkd

inb4 reddit spacing dsy of rake etc

So what do you want from them?

>overwatch

seeing people like this enrages me. What a waste of life.

>spreading to higher quality men not just the omega males.
Maybe you are the problem, user. Maybe you simply have nothing to offer a man.

On a side note, have you seen their girlfriends?
Better than you'll ever have.

These "men" probably earned more money in one match than you will ever see in your life you dirty wog

And that's not even including the fact you're Germanistan's debnt slave

Men aren't the problem. Women are.

Yeah, because dysfunction just spreads. It just does, like heat rises into the air. You fucking idiot. It all comes from the same source, independent of each other. And that source is the lack of worthwhile human interaction, especially where women are concerned.

>Men aren't the problem

So now its not only ugly omega males? You change your mind really a lot are you a womyn user?

youre right. asians are the problem here.

is that mah boi the MILF HUNTER
you have the pic where he takes pictures with the moms of the players

There's literally nothing wrong with being an omega.

Men aren't to blame for this.... women just prefer to choose 7-10/10 Chads which is very easy for them to do with apps and social media etc. Furthermore, marriage is becoming an increasingly bad deal for men...

All the people in that pictures net worth equal something like 100 million

No most men do that these days you unironically stupid fuck whiteknighting oil wrestling brainlet greasy hairy turk rape cry babby

Only normies are stupid enough to marry, have childrens, get a job and become an workhorse. Iam 35, single, no children and could retire right now. And i am working almost nothing right now.

Korean / gen Asian gamers are considered alpha-tier in their culture.

Do you even know what you're talking about, greekfag?

Typical autist can't understand a simple point. Ugly omega males like weeaboos are the worst but this spreads to normal men to some degree too.

wouldn't work for chinks and their sausage fest country

> It's their fault because they chose the wrong hobby/passion.

And totalitarianism is the most degenerate of all

>that one tooth hiding from shame

would you NOT totes rape???

Please take note of how disfigured and warped their bodies are. They spend their days hunched over a computer screen mouth breathing and never moving.

People need to exercise and use their body or it falls apart.

Why do you feel so entitled to sex? You are part of the problem.

That doesn't help your argument.

>chinks are now better then us at FPS vidya
We really are collapsing aren't we? I thought we were supposed to be superior in Call of duty shit and they were supposed to best us at insane RTS resource games.

A-are we gonna get destroyed in counterstrike next by south koreans?

Why do you feel entitled to tell other people what to do?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Losing in fighting games too

Our niggers can't compete no mo

I agree but wtf am I supposed to do with my time?

My argument is that the people he memes to be ''the problem'' are not what he says they are.

They're alpha tier.

>women dindu nuffin

When 2d stops being better then 3dpd.

confusing otaku culture with watching anime.
Anathema sou pagio bine. GO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF POSTING ON A FUCKING VIETNAMESE BASKET WEAVING SITE YOU FUCKING KIDWNI.

Those guys are richer than anyone else in this thread and slay mad pussy thanks to their wealth

Stay jelly op

As you post on a Micronesian train surfing forum

Good. If we suck at video games, we will stop playing them and get our lives in order, while Asians ruin themselves.

Shit, /ourniggers/ were the best bred for fighting shit like streetfighter and we are getting rekt there too? Fuck, chinks won. Lets just give them our nukes and ask them to end ourselves. Videogames were our last hope and we fucked that up too.

Found the bitter ugly loser. Your bad genes are the problem. Just accept youy inferiority and shut up

>gooks
>ever marriage material
kek

The more evolved humanity becomes, the less important becomes reproduction
The more base a culture, the more it breeds
Some on this planet have evolved to the point they can't see much point in life apart from self sufficiency and living well
Others are behind in evolutionary terms and will continue breeding irresponsibly until they too evolve beyond the need to do so

>that webm
user can you explain to us why you have this saved on your computer?

>A-are we gonna get destroyed in counterstrike next by south koreans?

Asian teams are worse than NA teams at CSGO still.

>Let your enemies win

E-sports is like a half a trillion dollar industry

It literally drives the south korean economy

Are you fucking retarded?

>The more evolved humanity becomes, the less important becomes reproduction
>The more base a culture, the more it breeds
>Some on this planet have evolved to the point they can't see much point in life apart from self sufficiency and living well
>Others are behind in evolutionary terms and will continue breeding irresponsibly until they too evolve beyond the need to do so

me not confusing anything
you seem confused

this reminds me of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Make women worth marrying.

Thats a non-argument roastie.

Offer them real women and an equitable justice system

ask yourself.. why are they no longer marriage material? Could it be because their are no women worth marrying so we said fuck it?

>he thinks people play vidya for the competitive aspect and not because they enjoy them

>The problem is that this dysfucntion is spreading to higher quality men not just the omega males.
Not my fault you're stupid. Fucking turk.

There is nothing to fix, these men are simply reacting to the current state of women. The quality of the average woman has not just dropped, it has plummeted. Just today there was this semi-cute white girl at work flirting with a nasty spic cook, saying how she liked spic music and wanted to know what it means. I was semi-interested in her before but I doubt I will ever speak another word to her again now. A woman who embraces spic culture is of no value whatsoever.

But by OP-post it looks like that it's you who wants something from him.

Can someone post their (((girlfriends))) even though they are only in it for the money.

I want to see what money will buy me.

This is literally you. The bottom 5% of men should not give relationship advice

Alpha faggots to the beta faggots.. not much to be proud of.

we need artificial wombs , the point of any relation is related with reproduction and nothing else , love is for the weak

you're beyond saving...fucking kefte

they grow up to become british police

Why not try fixing marriage?

I don't think it's really correct to classify humans in terms of alpha/beta/omega, but I think if you're under the impression than the types of people you consider "alpha" are having a good time with the current system, you're mistaken. Many of them are reduced to being a monthly paycheck to their fatass ex-wives.

Ok Sup Forums I need some advice. I'm autistic as fuck and women find me creepy I guess. Arranged marriages are big here. Should I get one? Also I can't stand being around women in general. I find them vapid.

silence faggot

shows what you know
famous videogame proffessionals get more pussy than athletes in korea

>authoritarian

The fastest way to lose all support is to become right wing versions of SJWs

The moment Sup Forums takes itself as seriously as Reddit or 8gag you're all fucked

Zyklon B gas.

Easy - stop incentivizing single life and divorce more than we incentivize marriage and family life. As it stands now it's basically financial suicide to get married and raise a family.