I am thinking of becoming a Christian Sup Forums. The three main Churches I have in mind are the Catholic Church...

I am thinking of becoming a Christian Sup Forums. The three main Churches I have in mind are the Catholic Church, the Orthodox Churches (Eastern or Oriental, either suffice) or the Lutherans (LCMS or WELS only, ELCA is infested with sjw cucks). What group should I pick? I like all three and am stuck in between who I should join into. What would Jesus want Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcD7_o3QU-k
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 12:28-31
youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0
archives.relevantmagazine.com/slices/no-pope-francis-isnt-offering-indulgences-twitter-followers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apostolic succession is meaningless without all sees

read the bible first before entering any church so youre provided with the word of god in your mind and spirit and also able to detect "false" churches or false preacher

But what does Jesus want?

I the read the Bible. I speed through the New Testament and I am currently reading through the Old Testament for some better understanding. I like Jesus. I like his message. Chrisitanity has strong moral foundations and also strong doctrinal foundations and a fascinating history. It is the cornerstone of the west. I accept Christ as my Lord.

let me give you some diamond of wisdom

check informedchristians.com

mind blowing stuff

aproved by the lord

jesus is coming

I don't want to be an Evangelical fag.

Baptist. God is sovereign, honor and defend your family, help others voluntarily, only 1 religious commandment (get baptised once).

Again, I don't want to be an Evangelical fag.

what an evangelical fag?

im a german explain

Are you Lutheran?

Almost everyone at baptist churches own guns and know how to use them. No fags allowed.

That sounds nice but Baptist are usually inbreadd rednecks.

*inbred

i dont know men im a christian

i dont label myself with any of these labels

i just believe in jesus and his word

baptist/evangelical usually observe the Bible very closely and have very strong faith in it
don't fall for memes, they push the idea of baptists being incestuous freaks in the media to try to discredit them
if you don't believe me just do some research on your own, check the beliefs of the groups you are interested in and see how they match up with what the bible says

Hispanic Catholic who voted Trump. All Catholics who voted for hillary self excommunicated themselves. they are not Catholics according to our religion.

>I like all three of these completely different sects of christianity some of which completely contradict each other what should I do
Maybe spend more time shopping around for a philosophy/religion and less time being a literal meme and only being interested in christianity because of le fedora meme

Orthodox and Catholic are only legit forms of Christianity. Don't be dissuade by the cuck-pope . This too will pass.

>looking at statistics of people's political beliefs lumping people who were just born catholic and never spend any time in church with born again christians who pretty much all elect to join those corporate mega churches instead of looking at actual theological doctrine.

Kill yourself.

>Evangelical

KEK. Don't shill for OP to do this, you faggots.

>The reason for that has a lot to do with the strength of a pro-Israeli religious community with a strong grassroots political organization and fundraising arm — it just may not be the religious community that first comes to mind.

>“Supporting Israel is not a political issue ... it is a bible issue,” pastor John Hagee, the founder and national chairman of Christians United for Israel, said in a speech last year.

>Evangelical Christians make up the biggest pro-Israel bloc in the US. Support for Israel is stronger among American evangelicals than it is even among American Jews. According to a poll conducted by the Pew Research Center, 82 percent of white evangelicals think God gave Israel to the Jewish people. Less than half as many Jewish Americans or Catholic Americans agree.

>And according to a Bloomberg poll, almost 60 percent of evangelicals say the US should support Israel even if its interests diverge with American interests.

Orthodox, Serb/Greek/Russian.

We were the bastion and the last frontier. For almost 400 years the ottomans tried to convert us serbs. It took the last 50 years, to convert a handful. They besieged us, wanted to make our capital as the diamond of Islam in Europe with 400 mosques.

Only 1 remain.

And we as a people are still steadfast. It's a real church, I myself am not a big believer. But I do really find our churches and priests very, very true. OG to their cause. No damn speakers, projectors or other bullshit like in protestant churches.

Aaaand we got the most redpilled priest.

youtu.be/rcD7_o3QU-k

I recommend catholic if you have white catholic churches near (with irish, germans, italians, etc)
don't go to spic mass

You need to be Orthodox the most ancient, also u will be welKome in Russia. Maybe even Russian hackers will call u "brAther"

Be Quaker instead.

>who pretty much all elect to join those corporate mega churches instead of looking at actual theological doctrine.

you pretty much just described the catholic church

>I am thinking of becoming a Christian
Why? Did you catch a case of retard?
Go tell maybe they'll care
>What would Jesus want
He's want you to follow his example and kill yourself.
>I like Jesus.
How? He was a worthless vagrant cultist.

Jesus doesn't want you to go to church; he wants you to have him in your heart. The gift he gave to us was the ability to speak to God directly, through Jesus, without the need for the (corrupt) church. If you read the bible and understood his purpose, you'd know this. All churches are "false churches." Follow Christ, not the church.

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

jew detected.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 12:28-31

Catholics and other Western churches are heretics, and the fruit of this heresy is weak West with thousands of people brainwashed into faggotry and transgenderism and muslims taking over Europe. Choose Orthodoxy, if you don't want to be another weakling.

take the gnostic pill if you don't want to be evangelical.

Why would be be a brand of oats

By the way, you posting the picture of Christ in a MAGA cap is a typical sign of exposure to Western Christianity. They mock Christ, putting funny caps on him and depicting him making victory hand signs (aka "cool Christ"), while thw Orhtodox Churche worship God in awe and fear.

What do u mean? Not all churches are corrupt, it is u own experiences. I know many people in orthodox churches which are like brothers to each other. And why are talking what Jesus wants?! Who knows? Churches were created by first Christians

Lutherans aren't christian or churches as they don't have bishops. The choice is catholic or orthodox. Try both to see which parish you prefer. Theologically roman catholicism is best because they have the seat of peter. But either works for the church is where the bishop is

Lol just ignore the bits of the bible where jesus commands us to be of one church united in the body of christ.

Ignore all satanists who shit on the church

Orthodox are catholics.

Orthodox Catholic Church

Catholics are the biggest cucks. Maybe more than even atheists... Pick Orthodoxy. Most Orthodox priests are redpilled on the Jews and hate them with a passion.

See post above yours

Iraneus identified Rome ot be the city built on 7 hills which will be destroyed.

Roman catholicism is the whore of babylon.

>muh seat of peter

thats actually in antoich, not rome.

the theology of roman catholicism is dogshit bro.

catholics aren't christian.

It doesn't take much to get an autistic protestant reeing.

Iraneus did not identify rome as the whore of babylon.

Jewish jerusalem is most likely babylon the great.

Be careful about attributing the workings of the holy spirit to satan. It is the unforgivable sin.

Irenaeus shows the close relationship between the predicted events of Daniel 2 and 7. Rome, the fourth prophetic kingdom, would end in a tenfold partition. The ten divisions of the empire are the "ten horns" of Daniel 7 and the "ten horns" in Revelation 17. A "little horn," which is to supplant three of Rome's ten divisions, is also the still future "eighth" in Revelation. Irenaeus climaxes with the destruction of all kingdoms at the Second Advent, when Christ, the prophesied "stone," cut out of the mountain without hands, smites the image after Rome's division

>Jewish jerusalem is most likely babylon the great.

Truly idiotic. Rome will be destroyed by the rock built with no hands.

Watch this, has a good breakdown of all the (((Catholic))) denominations and how the only alternative is Fund Indep Baptist
youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0

35:20
Pope is offering indulgences and time off purgatory if you follow him in twitter.
>No, he isn't.
archives.relevantmagazine.com/slices/no-pope-francis-isnt-offering-indulgences-twitter-followers

This video to the trash it goes.

You only have two choices, Lutheran(without the cuck) or Orthodox.Catholicism is cucked to the core since Vatican 2

Jesus wants you to be Protestant.

And this is what Irenaeus says about the Eucharist

"So then, if the mixed cup and the manufactured bread receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, that is to say, the Blood and Body of Christ, which fortify and build up the substance of our flesh, how can these people claim that the flesh is incapable of receiving God's gift of eternal life, when it is nourished by Christ's Blood and Body and is His member? As the blessed apostle says in his letter to the Ephesians, 'For we are members of His Body, of His flesh and of His bones' (Eph. 5:30). He is not talking about some kind of 'spiritual' and 'invisible' man, 'for a spirit does not have flesh an bones' (Lk. 24:39). No, he is talking of the organism possessed by a real human being, composed of flesh and nerves and bones. It is this which is nourished by the cup which is His Blood, and is fortified by the bread which is His Body. The stem of the vine takes root in the earth and eventually bears fruit, and 'the grain of wheat falls into the earth' (Jn. 12:24), dissolves, rises again, multiplied by the all-containing Spirit of God, and finally after skilled processing, is put to human use. These two then receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, which is the Body and Blood of Christ."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely

Named Gnosis". Book 5:2, 2-3, circa 180 A.D. "For just as the bread which comes from the earth, having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread, but the Eucharist, consisting of two realities, earthly and heavenly, so our bodies, having received the Eucharist, are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely named Gnosis". Book 4:18 4-5, circa 180 A.D.

Satanism! It´s connected to Christianity but better.

No.

Do some Western Christians really think that they are "saved" just be believing in Christ and that everyone else around them is a sinner and automatically goes to hell? Lol, you're so cucked brothers. Demons do believe in Jesus too and tremble in fear.

Orthodox is worst you can go.

Yes, they will make you pray and fast and teach you to love jews and gays, what can be worst than that.

Protestant or catholic is best. Orthodox is heresy and bad

Do you really not understand what that means? It means exactly what I previously stated: we become one "church" through our faith in Jesus Christ. It doesn't refer to a literal, physical church; you've just been brainwashed into believing that it does.

this.

I am thinking about this as well.
I plan to ignore the bullshit to enjoy the community, connection and humility.
The West needs to return to Christianity.
I'm convinced of this.

I'm catholic so I say just go catholic.
I don't even know how far spread orthodox churches but I assume catholic meme churches are far more likely to be around.

Orthodoxy was the faith of the apostles. Catholicism was created by satan 1000 years later.

I was once a WELS member myself. If you think they AREN'T cucks thrn you're an idiot. All one has to do is look at their stance on "refugees." But shit, all christfags are cucked.

t. Someone who used to be a christfag

I attend a WELS church though I consider myself an independent Confessional Lutheran. Read the Book of Concord, or at least the Augsburg Confession, in order to see why we are the closest to the Word.

I also respect the Orthodox guys, but don't fall for Catholicism, especially now that their pope is 100% cucked.

WELS and LCMS are very good options. You will still find some "muh Africa missions" and some contemporary worship faggots but your average small town white church is golden.

The one heresy that even mainline Lutheranism suffers from is Universal Justification, based on shitty readings of Romans. "Even people in hell are forgiven all their sins" because muh "Jesus loves you so much he doesn't even follow his own rules" shit trying to fill church pews with filthy heathens. If you remember that justification is by faith alone, and that unbelievers are not forgiven, you will do fine.

As a member of the LCMS I can say that it's a small but really solid sect

Baptishits-
"Alcohol is a sin use grape juice not wine like Jesus and literally every other church."
"Baptism doesn't forgive sins ignore the parts of the Bible that say it does also muh adult baptism."

Fucking Evangelicals, if you don't do sacraments right you aren't a real church.

I've been thinking the same. Thinking Orthodox Christian.

Eat psilocybe cubensis mushrooms and meet God.

This is heterodox theology. Orthodox theology says that rome isn't Babylon the great. The roman empire must fall before the end times come but only a satanist would equate that with the bishopric of rome being babylon the great

Yup and by protesting jesus' church amd rejecting it you reject jesus and have no faith in him

if you want to follow the comandments of the bible choose Orthodox or if u want to follow the commandements of a stupid church/pope choose cristian

>What would Jesus want Sup Forums?

Jesus had no church he was preaching to multiple denominations , Just go to all the churches you want and make sure that your baptism is full submerging

>Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Ignore protestants op. They are either theological children with no understanding of Jesus yet have alot of pride in their man made religions or they are actual satanists who hate God and the body of christ and want to drag everyone down with them.

wew finaly there are some people who understand.
16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

>7For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

This is the last system the one we have now the eight beast is america probably. the 10 kings formed america

> 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

It's not something to take lightly
But I hope for the best on your journey

Does anyone have the meme of Jesus calling Jews worshippers of the synagogue of Satan? Or any other relevant Jesus red pill memes?

Lol the only times protestants discuss christianity is to shit up catholic threads with their cancerous man made theologies

>mad made theologies
like every theology?

Follow Jesus , you dont need man's church lol
they will just fill your head up with dogmas to support their own power

The bible is full with jesus bashing on the jews

>29Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
The Children of the Devil

>42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Before Abraham Was, I Am

>48Then answered the Jews, and said unto him,

Orthodoxy all the way
Catholicism was also decent but it is chucked nowadays

>cancerous man made theologies

Like the catholic theology adding more shit as the time passes

Catholicism

Because it can trace it's self all the way back to Jesus and the apostles and there are Catholic churches with normal everyday White people attending and not weird foreign ethnic cliches like the Orthodox ones.

Also Protestants worship Jews and Israel.

>Fell for the kekist meme
>A few days ago I decided to put my post ID into the gematria calculator to see if kek have me messages there
>Mfw my ID had the same value as "Hell" in all three different gematria languages
Is this a sign?

Christianity came directly from jesus and the holy spirit. It is god made. Protestantism came from martin luther and henry viii because they wanted to fuck and marry people. Protestantism is dick made

It doesn't though. Catholic theology uses logic and greater theological understanding to interpret the scriptures and traditions of the church. The last revelation ended with St John the Apostle.

it does do ,mother of god ,queen of heaven was only much later , they added shit and removed them when they saw it fit.

>The last revelation ended with St John the Apostle.

you dont even know where the revelation is about because you do not have the holy spirit in you

>A=1 in the 1st line.
>A=0 in the 2nd line.
>i=10 in the 1st.
>i=1...
Etc. Nice try, you're shit btw.

larper wants to change venue

>t. WE WUZ VIKANGZ

How about just joining the crusade? DEUS VULT!

xd

So it looks like KING agrees.
Now we need to ask the pope.

AALC Lutheran

xd

dx

Catholic. Catholicism was the first Christian religion, starting a few thousand years ago by the Disciples, Catholicism is also big on muslim killing, so it has that going for it too