So let's say we decide to round up all the muslims and put them in interment camps

So let's say we decide to round up all the muslims and put them in interment camps.

How exactly would you know for sure who is muslim and who is not?

I mean, it was easy with the japanese, they all look japanese, but like, not all people who look muslim actually ARE muslim.

And not only that, how are you going to check?

- ummm, sir, looks like you're a muslim, so we have to lock you up

- yeah, no I'm not, I'm actually a christian, I totally go to church and everything

- oh. well ok then.

- (proceeds to blow himself up in the street because why the fuck wouldn't you lie and not get locked up)

bump

Have a filtering process were you tell every suspected muzzie to eat a blt and the ones that do are good to go while the ones that refuse stay in the camp

I'm sure that there's some stupid rule in the kuran about doing whatever you have to do to kill the infidels

so they would get a free pass probably and cold eat whatever

How does someone look muslim?

>Here, eat this bacon sandwich
>No = Muslim
>Yes = Sorry to trouble you sir

Bonus as we'll get rid of a whole bunch of vege liberals while we're at it.

This
And make them burn a quran too

>the bacon test never fails.

>violating Separation of Church and State

Get out.

>implying that someone who takes their religion so seriously that they are literally willing to kill themselves in the name of their god, would openly renounce their god.

I can't imagine any terrorist pretending to be Christian. If they wanted to do that, they'd be doing it already. But they know that would mean giving up paradise, virgins, etc, and make them trash in the eyes of their god.

>make them piss on the Quran.

>round up all the muslims and put them in interment camps.
One, religion doesn't matter and two not internment but deportation, the point is for them to not be here.
All foreigners need to be removed.

Easy. If someone looks a bit funny, in they go.

It's the only way to be sure.

There is no downside.

Pork sandwiches

Thats why you do it with A LOT OF PREP TIME
When Vietcong conquered a village with People who collaborated with the americans, there were weeks beforehand where they just scouted who was with them and who was with the americans
And then they got em all in 1 day

>implying it's difficult to tell Muslims apart from humans

Holding a severed head? Muslim
Bombs strapped to chest? Muslim
Yelling at the top of their lungs about Allah? British
Smells funny? Muslim

Serve steamy pork...only they'll kill themselves off

>implying the type of superstition they're into is the problem and not the fact that they're filthy foreigners
Stop being retarded. All foreigners need to be removed. Doesn't matter if they aren't mudslimes, they're foreign.

Let me start off by saying that I would definitely not try to exterminate every single Muslim - I'm more fond of the idea of just containing them somewhere. And, well, how would you do this? You conduct a nice friendly census, without telling people that they'll get locked up.

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

You don't put them there first you do that later..how

Put them under surveillance, track their smartphones to see if there are any kind of Muslim gatherings, where do they go, use their shopping card to see do the buy halal products do they avoid pork ?

See their internet search look thru their emails and so on... Seriously it's not that hard..OP seems to be an islamist apologetic

Let them draw Mohammed, this is forbidden I tought.