WELCOME BACK BRITS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHh

embarrasing

BBC : There would be tears

I think what they meant Brexiteers' tears

STRONGER TOGETHER

Nuttall : I'm stepping down. UKIP had been a victim of its own success

RIP Britannia

democracy at its best.... lets vote as long as it takes to get a result the (((elite))) likes

fake

if they pull that shit and you faggots arent out in the streets holding rallies and protesting i will have lost all respect for brits

Can someone tell me how this works legally? They already triggered article 50, it is that easy to take it back?

JUST

But A50 has already been triggered?

>don't like the results of the first referendum
>let's just hold another
They're like that one obnoxious kid who always changed the rules midgame so they could win

Yeah, no, that isn't happening.
It's guaranteed we leave that shit hole, no matter what people do or say.

kek, never voted first time round - but if they call another referendum I'm gonna register and vote leave. Fuck the EU

Remember kids, it's only democracy when you like the result.

Due to the lack of foresight in the Lisbon treaty there is nothing stating that triggering article 50 is irreversible.

F A K E
A
K
E

G A Y
A
Y

Sorry hans, were leaving your shithole union
Also

>"The EU is democratic!"
>does everything in its power to force the UK to stay

Do you think that the vote would change in a second referendum?

(((Kuenssberg)))

Do you want more gypsies on top of muslims ?
Cause that's exactly how you do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So where is my $50?I told you so before,that they just keep voting to the point where the outcome is what they want.
Yes

Why would there be a second one? Tories have won the election and will get a majority with the DUP who won't have any sway in a parliamentary vote.

It's been a good run

Honestly there should be another vote.

It's pretty clear that there's a huge difference between a soft and a hard brexit and that every single sperg who voted for brexit had his own idea of what that meant.

The British politicians need to outline two or more solutions that the brits can vote on.

They should still respect the Brexit vote of course, us continentals can't be denied of all the good lels following this messy divorce.

Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, Nigel motherfucking Farage are too good for you people. Thanks for spitting on our ancestors you reactionary fucks. Muh "LOVE BEATS HATE" Honestly fucking die along with France and the rest of Europe, you've disgraced yourselves enough.

T. Guy who voted for Trump

I don't think it's that simple. People want jobs, higher taxes for the wealthy and living wage. This is why 40% of UKIP supporters voted for Labour yesterday

why are lefties acting like they won?

feels so good

Hahaha. Can a country be anymore pathetic.

Why? I mean the situation is still more or less the same as before the first one. Except maybe terrorism got more intense, so this should be one more reason to leave.

Probably. Atleast enough to swing it the other way. Enough people voted leave purely to kick Cameron or believed that their vote wouldn't matter, or just didn't know what they were voting for, that second time around there's a solid chance that it would swing to remain.

"""Democracy""" in action. I'm waiting for Russia to hack them until everyone miraculously votes to stay once enough rapefugees come in.

Like any Sup Forums browser or brexit voter wants this retard shut the fuck up.

Worked out breddy good desu.

We get to leave EU and probably hard as (((((europe)))) won't allow closed borders and both Labor and Cons have committed to border control. We also back off on austerity and don't get to try our hand at communism too as poor old Jeremy did well, but not well enough.

Good result I think.

>the UK

Doesn't matter what legal technicalities the British government uses as an excuse to throw out the vote and go again if this is done the UK would essentially no longer be considered a democracy.

Jamal and Paco GTFO this thread

Now that's the worst thing I've heard in years.

Sincerely brits,.... RIP.

If the tories aren't able to put forward a new leader who could get a good deal with the EU then probably

Because the point of terror attacks - that are government made - to make it clear to the population that they were better off within muttis arm.

So you don't think another EU exit vote will be forced?

Fuck off! We had a referendum. You can't keep making us vote until you get the result you want.

T. (((Winner)))

EU confirmed second soviet union
>You want to leave huh?
>well we will fuck your economy over and make a new referendum after that

Let's give jobs to immigrants just cause. Let's tax the rich cause they either got lucky or are smart, let's give everyone gibs cause we are all equal human beings. Society couldn't be more ass-backwards and less rewarding than it is now, unless Islam completely takes over.

Fuck my life

Oh,but they can.Just watch it unfold.

But both May and Corbyn said they will support the brexit decision; who is going to run a second referendum?

>Keep voting until you get the result you want
isn't democracy great?

>we don't like the result of this vote so we'll keep repeating it until the results change!

Is this real life?

>We had a referendum. You can't keep making us vote until you get the result you want.
So did Ireland.

Looks like the UK will be going down with the sinking ship after all

>BEST TIMELINE

It seems to veer from Horrendous to Amazing minute by minute.

Truly I am cursed to not live in the boring timeline.

You first, Muhammad. I'm 100% European, can you say the same? Do you actually give a fuck about your country or Europe for that matter? Do something then or enjoy your new Sharia reality. I legimately don't think a nuke would even get any of you marching on neighborhoods you can no longer go into if you aren't of a certain religion of pieces. You want to get upset? Start with yourselves.

>totally bald
>JUST edit will actually give him more hair

Democracy is the rule of mob.It was never great.

I think today is the day I finally take the black pill.

None of us are getting out of this mess. It's over.

Why is Europe so shitty that you can't even leave it without having 3000 votes over it? The UK already voted on Brexit and it passed why does any of this shit exist? Just say fuck you and leave, we did it to the UK they can do it to the EU.

Doubt it, the original referendum result was pretty conclusive and word on the street is that if there is a repeat - it will be even more brexit.

Thanks Brussels!

how does a dozen terror attacks in your homeland convince more people that they should stay in the EU?

Learn or don't, child.

Almost looks like sabotage, all the tories had to do was not kill the internet and not make an alzheimers tax. I hope there's a serious reaction if they fuck brexit up. This stinks of eu influence.

Look at the history on eu referendums
>you didnt vote the right way last time goyim lets vote again until you get it right

What is considered as a "good deal". Getting access to the market without freedom in travelling won't work out i guess. What would be the perfect way for guys who voted to leave?

Nigga, no one is to blame here but May. This is the fuck up of the century. What a goddamn super retard she is.

She had ONE job.

>"muh brexit"
>"muh strong and stable"
>"muh muslims"

Instead we got

>"I want to see what you are masturbating too, I want to take away your health care and I want to kill small furry animals"

This campaign cycle has been like a month long Bud Dwyer press conference.

youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4

the tories really THAT retarded m8

t. Dodgy Dave

The narrative is without the EU there is no working together with EU intelligence agencys resulting in less security

>the rule of mob
A second referendum might cause serious trouble within the UK. A lot of people will be very unhappy that they voted, won but for no real reason a second one was called and suddenly they lost.

How to destroy your democracy and tear apart your country 101: Make people vote twice on something as contentious and polarising as Brexit

don't think Brexit can win a second time.

the communists really engaged and there isn't any cool conservatives. May is basically Clinton but less crafty

10,000 police officers lost their jobs because of Theresa May

Leftists think the attacks where caused by "Poor innocent souls pushed to extremism because of Brexit racism"

They believe this will cause another brexit vote.

Who knows at this point. I would say yes, by a comfortable enough margin (like 60/40).

But in this timeline there's a chance you'd wake up to 99.9% Leave.

This comment is all around excellent.

That's what I expect either.

Why do idiots always fall for these fake and gay tweets?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Nigel is back in game. EU btfo! The king is back in town.
youtu.be/8f9X_vAqJlk

Yeah,and what will they do against it?Hold up mean signs?

m8, Tommy and Nigel and Katie hate fucking May as much as anyone else.

Blame that soft cock Johnson for not stepping up to the plate and taking control of the party after the surprise victory. Or that pussy Cameron for being a selfish sperg.

Agreed, democracy in this country is a joke

RIP

hopefully this means that the britcucks will be so embarrassed they leave Sup Forums

Third Referendum.

As they should. It was a lose-lose for you, I get that. Just don't act like May was the end all be all, her weak as fuck "extremism" speech was aimed at just those people, even you if you're down with the cause, it was never about actually combating Islam.

>Brexit vote wins again
>Oh we need another referendum because reasons

This is just Conservatives panicking & Lefties celebrating too early, Con + DUP will ensure Brexit, but very likely not a hard one.

Actually it looks like there won't be a 2nd referendum, Brexit is still on and the Tories will still be in charge. Albeit with a very strong opposition against them.

The only real casualty was losing Nuttall from UKIP's leadership.

>American
>I'm 100% European
>American

Why must we take pride in a shithole we left?