JUST

abcnews.go.com/US/nsa-contractor-reality-winner-wanted-burn-white-house/story?id=47912175

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prepare to die drumfy

lol this poor girl is deluded by media. she just needs to be examined and treated.

She's gonna get a dick sewed on her?

>reality winner

her single mom had quite the sense of humor

Any bets on how long until she pulls the victim card?

>I was being raped daily and I was told if I wanted it to stop then I had to leak these documents.

her real name is Sara
typical SJW type

>go nuclear

wtf does that mean. is she trying to blackmail the U.S government?? is she implying she has a copy of top secret material hidden somewhere and can release it somehow?

charge the bitch with treason and hang her ass

It gets worse.

>Prosecutors at a federal detention hearing Thursday afternoon in Augusta claimed that Winner had plans not only to burn down the White House but also to travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban.

>Winner reportedly coached her mother to say she was "scared" that she would "disappear" after she was interrogated on Saturday.

>Prosecutors said a phone call to her sister expressed her confidence in how to play the court during her bond hearing.

>“I’m pretty, white and cute,” she allegedly told her sister. Prosecutors said Winner told her sister she would braid her hair and cry in court.

>The government believes those who knew Winner best did not know an alternate side of her, who confessed to wanting to do harm to the nation through the release of classified documents.

>Channel 2’s Nicole Carr spoke to Winner’s parents Thursday morning.

>“She offered up her life for this nation and to see her treated so vilely is an insult to every person who’s ever worn a uniform,” Winner’s father, Gary Davis, said.

>travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban.

We should send her over there.

I commented about this in another thread. She wanted to burn the white house down but only used a dud firecracker.

why would someone trained to work in the intel community have no idea about signals interception
she's literally offering evidence over jail phone lines now
she'll plead insanity eventually is my guess

She's kind of screwed because you only get out of prison if you transition to female. Doesn't work the other way around.

I hope they give her the Manning treatment and basically lock her in a solitary hole where she'll never daylight again.

what did she actually leak? Thi story sounds like BS. Nobody is named "Reality Winner". It's obvious it was some sort of drill, and they forgot to give her a proper name before going live

>She offered up her life for this nation and to see her treated so vilely is an insult to every person who’s ever worn a uniform

filing paperwork is now literally the same as being a navy seal

A woman's paperwork is never done. It's hard work you know.

>Reality Winner
is she trans-black?

>during one of her jailhouse phone calls, which were recorded, Winner said she planned to “play that card: being pretty, white and cute.”

So can we stop letting women in the military, or grant them security clearances for that matter if this is what we have to deal with? They are walking, talking Play-Doh if this is any indication.

>the whole system is a farce, people like her are its agents

> TL;DR
> She leaked nothing we didn't already know
> Russia attempted varies "phishing schemes"
> No collusion between Trump and Russia

She actually helped Trump, makes me wonder if she lost it at the sight of all his Winning.

Yeah it was Sarah, until she legally changed it. What type of moron changed their name to reality.

>NSA contractor
>Not knowing that every fucking phone call is recorded

I'd say she has a butter face, but even her body looks like shit. She's fucked.

Well she'll have 10+ years to contemplate that as she sees the color of orange Trump when she puts on her orange prison jumper every day for that time.

Damn, is Chloe her trainer?

This chick is off the charts retarded

Top bantz.

top reality

Until her sentence is commuted by a self righteous liberal president you mean

Apparently she already did, she thought she'd get leniency if she played the "pretty white girl victim card" Guess it didn't work though cause she got denied bail

>“She offered up her life for this nation and to see her treated so vilely is an insult to every person who’s ever worn a uniform,” Winner’s father, Gary Davis, said.

God I bet her pussy tastes like lemon juice and tuna fish.

>Winner had plans not only to burn down the White House but also to travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban.
And yet the (((media))) was crying that she was some sort of misunderstood martyr for patriotism or some bullshit, the day she was arrested.

The truth is stranger than fiction...

She literally googled 'do classified computers know when you plug in a thumb drive' beforehand too.
Bitch is a grade A retard. Typical SJW who's neck deep in Dunning Kruger.

Anyone else want to fuck her raw in the ass whilst pulling her hair?

Oh, so Bowe Bergdahl 2.0? Lovely. I'm beginning to believe we need extreme vetting in enlistment.

The type who wants to get bitch slapped by it.

Were women a mistake? Bitch is literally a race traitor

A fucking dumb SJW think she's Snowden 2.0
Oh I'm laffing so hard it's not even funny

Most linguists that get out after 1 stint are shitbag extraordinaires.

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc

Women were a total mistake
They always fuck up and blame everyone else, and they always get away with it

>“I’m pretty, white and cute,” she allegedly told her sister. Prosecutors said Winner told her sister she would braid her hair and cry in court.

This is the standard attitude of any woman in the military that isn't a lesbian or ugly.

Bitch knows how to fight dirty. Gotta respect she knows how to abuse every of her possibilities.

She'll be jailed but softly and shortly, I guess.

Typical SJW. Why is it most millennials have some kind of mental illness like historonic personality disorder or a hero complex? Did she really think all she had to do is play the victim card? She's isn't pretty or cute. Liberalism is and always will be a mental illness.

this bitch is retarded

Seems like a good way to get charged with treason and get the death penalty, IMO.

Took me so long to realize that Reality Winner is her name. I figured it must've been some shitty organization, but nope.

>she

no fucking way

shes done unless the judge/prosecutor is some fag who gives some weird plea deal

It's the "self-esteem" generation. By taking competition out of education, the Left has successfully raised an entire generation of petty narcissists who can be easily controlled via what makes them feel good.

there are more feminine people on Ashemaletube

>pleads "not guilty"

>there are tweets by HER on HER twitter that contain these exact statements

>"not guilty"

What is the prosecution doing right now?

H-how would you know, senpai?

She also sent the leaked material from her work terminal using her work email with security footage of her being in the office at the time. She couldn't have been any less competent if she tried.

cant wait to see her hang for treason, or maybe spill the beans on obama and all the other traitors who work with her for a plea deal

Great Minds...

Call me a misogynist, but seeing a woman fucking executed despite playing the pussypass would fill me with infinite glee.
It would put humility back in women in no time

It's a CIA name. Not her real name. Sarah might not even be her real name.

The CIA uses "win" in names to denote an operative/suspect that should be left alone by the authorities. Or a person that all media inquiries should be directed to in a given school play situation. "Lose" is used as a place where interviews / murders are done.

George Webb discusses this over the past few days, go to his channel.

>burn down the White House but also to travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban.

I always thought that the government had psychological stability tests for those in with security access.

Nothing will happen. No charges.

you can really see the man in this pic

And why would I want them?

We used to do that by not allowing women in positions of power.

No! Sauce!

>winner's father, Gary Davis
lol

>she doesn't know about the USBSTOR registry key

Top kek

She's basically admitting to terrorism, I hope the DOJ hits her with everything and make it clear to the other traitors that THIS is what will happen to them too.

because i am a white straight cis rightwing fundamentalist protestant christian and a native born american; i was basically rejected everywhere else. POL may be nutty but they get that the mainstream way of doing things is why we are fucked......

damn, wrong thread, sorry......

This is why Obama pardoned manning, to encourage leakers during Trump's admin.

Fucking traitorous nigger

link, but it's not true

public prime time execution for treason and general dumb fuckery when?

She looks like somebody farted in a shoe.

Why are Berniecucks so unstable and batshit insane?

rundown and what we know so far?

She's the perfect example of liberalism being a mental disorder. You guys all keep asking how she didn't realize that her calls were going to be intercepted , but what you don't realize is that she DID. I guarantee you this retard believes nothing will happen to her because she's on "the right side of history". These liberal millenial tards honestly think as long as they resist the big, bad, evil right wingers that judges and prosecutors will let them walk for any crimes. She's just like the antifa faggot who's crying at facing 80 years for the DC protest bullshit.

This is literally what happens when you raise a generation of kids where everyone gets a trophy and they're all told they are special and the world owes them everything.

what the fuck does that shirt even mean

god damn hipsters need to be burned alive

She can convert to Islam.

Pussy pass revoked. And the Air Force is not a real branch of military.

>Later that day...

Don't forget social media. It's narcissism run rampant. And the lack of self awareness. It's like she almost wanted to be caught so there would be a sensation on it and make her famous. When do we hang her?

>Reality Winner
what a dumb as shit name

Conservatives think liberals are just dumb
Liberals think conservatives are truly evil

One of these is dangerous thinking

Contractor. She can speak a couple ME languages, doesn't make her any less retarded on CS than the average woman.

she's a real winner

How do they know what she told to her mom? That kind of stuff is private no?

>cute
Not so fast there tard-o!
>white
Eee...How sure are we she's not jewish?

>This is literally what happens when you raise a generation of kids where everyone gets a trophy and they're all told they are special and the world owes them everything.
what a stupid meme. i remember those trophies, they were like a badge of shame, not one kid kept them or thought they were prizes in any way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An NSA employee should be well aware that all conversations held under custody are privy to monitoring.

If the conversation was with her legal counsel, then yes, it would be private. They let her call her mom to set her up or she said that as a scare tactic on purpose.

Either way, she's about to get a bigger spanking for it.

Also,
I wonder if she knows Comey personally? Wouldn't be surprised if those two were porking.

Does she not realize that the prison listens to your phone call? I mean, it even fucking tells you when you pick up the phone that it is listening to your call.

Then Trump needs to go hard in the opposite direction to discourage further leakers. Speedy execution.

Was watching the today show and they said they didn't know her motive and that she was an air force vet. Nothing about being a leftwing extremist bernie bro.

No man the jails and prisons listen to all your phone calls. It even tells you when you pick up the phone that they're listenijg. This bitch is dumb as fuck.

I believe he gave clemency. Bradley is still guilty just reduced sentence i think. Correct me if im wrong

How can she go nuclear within custody? If she shared anything it's just another nail in her coffin, and she will be dragging another individual down with her.

BRAAAAP