Jordan Peterson

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NI_tyAduoJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_DhPiGgQuMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True legend!

stupid people with no dads look up to him because abandoned little boys get stuck in a cycle of hero worship

No complaints

>Thoughts?
I'm hungry

flag checks out

Its sad that he is an outsider when everything he does/stands for is what we used to take for granted.

Hero of the Fucking people.

Well, you can't expect much from canadistan these days. Their main import these days is Muslims and Orwellian double-speak.

preachy, hyper-reactive theocrat

i understand when it is waving because its natural, but these are all instances where he is pointing with an open hand.

Who does that?

>theocrat
You're adorable.

Better watch out, Jordo.

Have you rescued your father yet?

he's literally entry level

If Christina Hoff Summers is based mom, I nominate Peterson 4 based dad

What did he say with regards to that?

>It's real

He is a decent psychology teacher with a bit of social sciences (particularly sociology) mixed in, teaches Freud/Jung/Nietzsche for you if you don't have the time to read it.

I've watched dozens of hours of his lectures, it's just a physical mannerism he has when he describes abstract phenomena like dominance hierarchies. But it sure looks funny when you compile it.

Typical leaf

He's a really wise philosopher and careful researcher.

It's brilliant that he's becoming so popular, but sad that so few people even amoungst those who profess to enjoy his content actually understand his position.

This gives the inevitable conflict from those who believe him to be utterly dismisable more steam, as the innumerable idiots in his audience spout off their autistic beta cuckistani nonsense.

Only philosopher Sup Forums has been exposed to because retards here have ADDADHD and can't read a book over watching a 15 minute Youtube video.

What did he mean by this?

its going to take me about 3 weeks to consider my thoughts

>
>
>stupid people with no dads look up to him because abandoned little boys get stuck in a cycle of hero worship

Maybe. My dad died when I was 5. What's your point?

He is a vital entry point for anyone trying to figure what their lives are headed for and how to even begin that path instead of self-indulging and pretending like you are.

He isn't a master philosopher or a new kind of thinker he just states extremely obvious things in a coherent and intellectually stimulating way to really get more people involved.

peterson is the embodied form of kek on earth. no one is as liminal as peterson.

low iq hack

>with no dads look up to him because abandoned little boys get stuck in a cycle of hero worship
My father was absent for almost all of my childhood and teenage years. When he came back he expected me to be a complete man and couldn't be bothered to teach me even the simplest stuff. This guy taught me things my dad didn't. And I'm not even counting anons like who lost their father at an early age.
How is it a bad thing exactly?

Is he our prophet? Our physical embodiment of Christ?

>This guy taught me things my dad didn't.
Things like what? I'm genuinely curious.

great satire

Lets not forget how he's also making thousands a year off of those retards

>
>>with no dads look up to him because abandoned little boys get stuck in a cycle of hero worship
>My father was absent for almost all of my childhood and teenage years. When he came back he expected me to be a complete man and couldn't be bothered to teach me even the simplest stuff. This guy taught me things my dad didn't. And I'm not even counting anons like who lost their father at an early age.
>How is it a bad thing exactly?

Easy for that leaf to say shit. Are we not meant to seek out positive role models for our betterment?

Great guy. He should learn more about history though. I'd like if he tried to shorten his arguments and talk less dramatically.
Other than that I have huge respect for him.

Bong with dead dad again. I personally just watch his free shit. That said I'm a father now at 29 and it's been helpful for me in my approach as a father. I want to be my son's hero and I act accordingly.

Wait, what?

he's saying this

He's so cringe. He's a larper. He's controlled opposition.

he is the human form of an ancient druidic god.
kek is just his disguise and peterson is just his meat suit.

He's an enemy of neo-Marxists and he's begun to realize all the bizarre synchronicities surrounding him: such as sounding like Kermit and tons of frog symbolism. I think he may actually be spooped a little.

I worshipped him till he recently gushed about how much he loves the Jews for being so intelligent and successful and awesome

Now I consider him a subversive only in it for the money, just like the Ashkenazis that he loves so much

From the thumbnail, I thought it was Colonel O'Neill

I REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH

>Personas, avatars projected from one's inner self that resemble mythological figures and represent the façades worn by individuals to face life's hardships. Each Persona possesses its own skills, as well as strengths and weaknesses to certain attributes

A FUCKING LEAF

Don't try to sort the unsorted, they're probably massive NEET faggots in real life.

>Making money instead of living off NEET bucks and relying on the the Canadian government that hates you and wants to shut you down is bad for some reason.
You retards keep saying the same stupid shit over and over.

I like him.

He also stands up against the looney left instead of caving for the sake of tolerance.

I didn't know what to think of him, but I will say that these two had an effect on me even when I was at my drunkest. It snapped me out of it, it made me take a real inventory of myself. It's what I needed to hear.

Said two:
youtube.com/watch?v=NI_tyAduoJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_DhPiGgQuMk

Don't let your inadequacies rob you of life. You're so much better than that even if you can't see it yourself. I know that feeling all to well, stick to it. It WILL get better.

Just another fucking leaf philosopher. He doesn't say anything worth listening to.

I am currently completing his sort out meme program and is really good. Albeit painful (mentally).

I think he is a great thought leader in matters of the individual (that is, helping yourself, creating a congruent idea of who you are, etc).

Oh wow that was perfect.

Is it just me or does anyone really REALLY want Peterson to explain Berserk and Lain?

It would that lecture in particular fascinating.

He should go through Evangelion or Mawaru Penguingrum desu.

Pretty neat guy, has a lot of good advice, an inspiration for anons, really.

What programme? Self Authoring?

how the fuck is he getting 45k $ on patreon per month...

in these times, telling young men to clean their rooms is a revolutionary act
he deserves more

Because people have found value in what he is saying.

I'm stuck on present authoring. I'm at the stage where I have to recollect a story from my life where I benefited from "being comfortable alone". I'm coming up totally short. Does anyone else have similar roadblocks or recommendations?