GUYS GUYS

she is breaking up with the alt lite it seems and coming one step closer to us

Remember that she left (((rebel media))) because she didn't share opinions on how to report

/OURGAL/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q
youtu.be/sO_gQmKt8kM
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q

forgot the vid

Honestly, I'd like her more if she didn't speak.

Checkd

My favourite Alt-right youtuber Seppo Lehto, when she gets same lvl than him I promise to listen what she has to say.

youtu.be/sO_gQmKt8kM

guy guys has she named the Jew and exposed white genocide or nah?

she is a girl, so it is harder for her to expose the zion, but she is getting there

what the hell is he saying when he mixes finnish? or swedish? in it

Lauren (((Southern))) cult on Sup Forums will never stop
When did that board got kiked and why is that board not reacting?

Stop pushing that nigger loving Jewess

Until she does she is a kike

Kek'd. That's just funny autism.

she's a jew, molymeme is a jew, cernovich is a jew, milo is a jew...

gee, i pointed out this when all of these people suddenly became celebrities and people started acting like moths around them, and was accused of starting conspiracy theories.

fuck you all for being gullible and enabling them.

lot of people didn't believe me, and now here we are. Alt right was entirely composed of jews, and nobody questioned it.

We need leaders, and they were the ones who were willing to take the fire.
Even if they are kikes, they probably dont share our best interests AT ALL. But they didnt need to brace the fire themselves

The hell did she come from anyways? She just showed up on Rebel Media out of nowhere and now she's here

god she looks like a rat

>not knowing that she ran on the libertarian ticket in Canada as one of the youngest candidates

She's not Jewish.
At least not by blood. She did a DNA test. See her results. youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

It's an easy tactic to use a decently attractive women to bend spineless losers who never talked to a woman in their life. Beta males need to get gassed, they are the root of all problems including slutty women(they are often the spineless fathers).

She is coming to our side. The only problem is she is in her peak child bearing years and not pregnant. We need to crowdfund buying ALPHA sperm from the sperm bank and send her a package with a turkey baster and THE WHITE ALPHA MALE sperm

They are actors, kikes put to be beliveable then redirect the movement, which they just did.

the ocean had high storms, lots of momentum and big waves, these people instantly took advantage of it and now that the storm has calmed down, they are steering in other directions.

she's a kike, fuck off. Her grandparents were jewish, the jew law states if you momma a jew, you're a jew.

jew world is a matriarchy, it's why all jews hate their own mothers (stereotype), Grandmother jewish -> Mother jewish (by jewish law) -> Daughter jewish because mother is jewish (jewish law)

Jewish mother = jewish children

jewish father + goy mother = non jewish children

jewish mother + goy father = jewish children

converting doesn't count.

Never heard her talk before: it's a dude, man.

she speaks against racial identity in her last video, she's most obviously a plant

how about shoe0nhead, i mean her name is june which phonetically actually has jew right there in it. nice try zionists.

she's a coalburner, irrelevant

TWENTY TWO YEAR OLD ROASTIE
fuck me life, and you faggots still listen to anything she spouts?
you are all retarded

I'd love seing her take a verified DNA test
She could have stolen or faked those results easily

So this thread again. Stop letting female e-celebs string you along for material gain. There are better orators and figures of our stance. I guess some of you just threw out principle for tits and a touch on the shoulder. Pathetic.

Her little sister looks like a SJW mess and I think she's dating a curry. Play both were/are weebshits.

If you're from Canada you're most likely race mixing in the first place.

>The hell did she come from anyways?

Slutwalk video was first I seen of her...

dude, twenty two year old women dont count as adults, much less as anyone worth listening to no matter where they live

>born 95 just like me but looks already 10 years older

Holy shit that's u unbelievable

yes yes yes they are all jews, jews, jews everywhere

kys

Yeah it's just a (((coincidence))) that every one of them is also pushing subtle "we are the new media" hints in every video they make. They just happen to talk about every (((redpilled))) issue on the planet except the JQ.

Oh wow, look at how all these private Youtube channels are slowly turning into media organizations.

Hmm..

Betas have always existed. It's better that they come to our side than turn into rabid SJWs.

White "women"

Don't be fucking retarded.
Judism is matriarchical, yes.
You're not telling me out anyone else anything new.

But, Mr. Retard. It can be genetic, and or a religion.

1st She doesn't live as a Jew,
Who gives a fuck about their rules?
You do, that's who.
2nd, I'd say genetics are drastically more important then some shitty religion rules from the middle east.

I don't give a shit if someone followed it in the past and their grandchildren don't.

Does not live as Jew, does not have Jew DNA. = Not Jew.

You're hurting your own cause.

>She's a jew
Yup.
>Molymeme is a jew
Admittedly, yes.
>Milo is a jew
No shit, but was he ever actually considered "alt-right" That itself is a meme.
The only one I'd even give a semblance of regard is Moly. He's been in the game long, he's a philosopher first. I really do think the times changing have had an effect on him even.

Save this and post it in every thread about this dried up 40 year old you see.

What's she doing in Germany?

stop fucking shilling these canadian faggots. you kids and your muh dick. get some self control

Not me ...unless you take Varg seriously.I have blue eyes and my wife has green.

Or she used them to get a following and when she was confident she had enough beta fag followers to keep her afloat she broke it off to Jew you all outta more money.

I'm as right as they come but she is annoying, a sensationalist, and overall like an info wars commentator.

Ann Coulter wannabe and yet we've got oversexed plebbitors salivating over her. Ugh.

I said most likely, not definitely, why are you so sensitive like a snowflake?

>tfw she's aging the same way as Ann

I like lauren but don't bring e-clebs here

Just saying not all leafs are cucks. So many Canadian tards on here, yeah why do I fucking care?

you gotta understand, alot of normies don't follow the details or the nose.

so the alt-right to them is a legitimate movement to follow, that just was declared bad by the named jews people follow. New right / alt light

it's literally controlled opposition right now, and have killed off the movement / set it back for another 5+ years.

it's macro-managing politics and keeping people docile / converting them to leftists.

people let their guard down and allow themselves to be influenced, lot of these jews start off as "1488", then slowly move over to "haha, race is a social construct :)"

>Beta males need to get gassed
One nuke on it's way to Aussie land! Rogero!

Oh you.

>Muh right wing
Go to college studying politics, drop out of college to be an activist, what a fucking imbecile.
On top of that bitch should be breeding instead shes running around collecting beta bux and being a whore most likely.

why is she in germany ?

all her redirecting the problems to islam and not naming the jew is not helpful at all.
there is no stopping the expansion of political islam if she doesn't name the jew

JUST FUCK MY SPEECH UPTH

Great points, all correct. Thanks for the input, friend.

Nice try Shitberg.

I want to add, is she religious?
Does she not know that religion says she shouldnt speak?
I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to be silent

How many right wing people are even christians right now america?

Well remember The Rebel is the alt (((them)))

You seem to be very familiar with jews and jewish law.

Please tell us, who else that's right-friendly is a ''Jew''?
Let me guess
>EVERYONE

At least your jidf sidekick here supports you inconspicuously.

They are both part of the problem. The entire region just needs to fuck off and die if this we have any actual intent of reaching beyond the stars. We're be held back. Not to say there aren't other offenders but since I've been born, I see the same offenders well offending time and time again. You take the blinders off and notice a pattern, or you don't.

cofee time

yesss now i can unironically love lorenovitz (((simon)))steinskibergman, fuck the what
>wheat fields in a MAGA hat
FUCKING BASS'D

>You seem to be very familiar with jews and jewish law.
Am I? You tell me, I wouldn't know. I just call them like I see them after experience.

The fact that you have to accuse me of being JIDF, which is beyond fucking laughable, shows you actually might be yourself buddy. Sorry I let the cat out of the bag on your big secret! Kike.

i have a jewsona, and used to roleplay as a jew.

a jewsona basically is like what the furries have, a fursona, except i'm not pretending to be a degenerate animal, i'm pretending to be jewish.

put a lot of effort studying jewish culture and antics to make it more beliveable.

people have different hobbies, mine just happens to be posing as a 53 year old jewish man that owns two and a half banks.

She's generation X?

shoe is a jewess as well
forgot what her irl name was but i knew her on tinychat back before she did youtube work for mossad, but everyone she hung around was a fat fucking kike/crypto too
fucking tinychat kikes probing out the movementfor later astroturfing

She's a good gal, like what she did with the boats and stuff.

However she does have psycho eyes. The kinda girl that will bite off her boyfriends dick when sucking it and no one saw it coming.

she fucks black people, who cares if she's jewish or not. no reason to speculate or give her more attention

essentially there are no "right-friendly" jews.

you have ben shapiro who tried to pose as one, milo posed as one initially.

ben shapiro sacreficed his career whiteknighting the lady that tried to make fake news against trumps campaign manager to stirr shit, so he's a bad jew.

milo is a degenerate super-faggot that also sees it as an accomplisment to burn coal, / talk about pedophilia

there's no such thing as "right-friendly" jew that is also centre of attention

>literally half of Sup Forums
>the other half is literally JUDED.COM

she should do an interview with BASED BLACK MAN to redpill the normies. shadilay! kek wills it! free kekistan my fellow pedes

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UGLY WHORES WHO NEED TO PHOTOSHOP THEIR PICTURES JUST TO BE EVEN MODERATELY APPEALING TO NEETS WHO SPEND THEIR TIME ARGUING ON ANIME IMAGEBOARDS

WHY DON"T WOMEN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR SECOND

she only met the nig and did a selfy, stop spreading lies, dumb kike.

Go jerk off, virgin.

Gooogle it yourself lmao.

nice try, shareblue. she redpills the normies

Your prose is proof enough. But you may fool the newfags, so you've earned your shekels for today.

cool story. In Sup Forums you roleplay as a guy who cares about 14 when in fact you're just a shill.
>second reply
you're tryharding way too much. stop bringing others into this. I never said there are ''right-friendly'' jews.

She has been coming around for a while now. I noticed she's liked a few of Ghoul's Fashy Goy memes on Facebook and she was out running around with European Identitarians attacking refugee boats after Murdoch Murdoch's latest episode. She's going to play it smart, but she's /ourgal/, I can feel it.

>using a bookmark on a

Wtf is up with her face ?? She looks like the middle part of her face grew up more than the rest. Also no ears

Mohammed, your fantasies are not reality

>GUYS GUYS

Posting like a faggot that just got a whole dick to fit all the way up his ass.

You just feel your dick tingling, that's all.

Nippon gets it. Why don't the rest of you? Sort yourselves out, be your own men and stand on the values and system we want as opposed to co-opted watered down bullshit that roasties want you to get behind.

My prose is proof of what exactly? The only one coming off as disingenuous is you. What shekels have I earned exactly? Pray tell, I'm listening.

Nigger posting.

Look man. She's barely black. And neither are the other astronauts.

>when you're so into your conspiracy theory you've cucked yourself

>vast majority of women are shit libs
>this one is decent
>shit on her too

we aren't going to get far if we dont support a move in the right direction

coal

u mad fingolian?

youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

She's a cryptokike mossad agent.

it's from her twitter, retard. google it yourself.

>gets called out for spreading misinformation
>I know! I'll call him a virgin!
do you even know how this "trolling" thing works, kid?

Here is the thing. The more people that invite themselves into your movement and dont care to follow it thoroughly, the less genuine your movement is.
For example liberals, look at a liberal in 1950 and look at one now, see the difference?
This is going to happen with every political movement that does that.

Personally i dont care.
But in general arent most conservatives / right wingers religious? Doesnt it say in the bible that a woman cannot assume authority or teach a man and that she should be silent?
And if we exclude the religion part, what about the whole family thing? Woman is in her prime age when it comes to having kids and shes not doing that but instead running around collecting beta bux and being a whore most likely.

How does that represent people on this board?

Fuck this opportunistic attention whore e-celebs. They're not helping, they're hurting. Watch them all flip in an instant the second there is a sea change in politics.

>Based Norway.

all these cucks defending the kikes makes me cringe inside

ALL OF YOU ARE LITERAL RETARDS

Shes just pretending and creating fake drama to garner followers. We know jack shit about this whores personal beliefs.

Is your country that underdeveloped?

Google Lauren southern bf and you get that exact picture.

Fucking dumbass third world shitters, go drop your internet and buy a book.

She was in my dream last night. I want her to be my gf now

She is a genetically Jewish, raised in a Jewish family and a possible coal burner

Fuck off

I've seen IKEA manuals that look like War and Piece compared to this piece of shit magazine.

And to think Sup Forums listens to a 22 yo woman because

MUH secret crush. Therefor she has to be smart.

Fucking betas.

user, pls