Now that Britain is in chaos

What shall the EU/Germany do? Negotiate as hard as possible OR give them a carrot in that we allow them to stay a member of the EU with some concessions on freedom of movement, budgets etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7792/CBP-7792.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just don't give us a deal and we can trade with the rest of the world who hold 85% of the market share

>Pic
Remove us, we stand with Britain
Fuck the EU

>implying we want to stay in the EU

Why on earth are you siding with the EU? Do you really not care about the destruction of your nation and people?

Shit picture, we will never join your shitty union. Fuck eu and fuck Schengen

because ahmed wants europe to be a cathate

Mate, they fucking embrace it. They're literally "white guilt - the country"

Are you a high school girl that thinks people care about you and your shitty friends?

>Flag
>Pro eu
All the time. This is what a perfect Europe would look like

Close borders, I don't want their fucking colonials on my continent.

Then also quietly invade and destroy Germany when nobody is looking.

>who hold 85% of the market share
The EU single market (includes Norway, Iceland and Switzerland) makes up close to 60% of your trade.

Are you seriously suggesting you can export as much to Australia or New Zealand as you are exporting to Denmark?

He's German. The EU is the fourth reich. Of course he wants it to succeed.

>Do you really not care about the destruction of your nation and people?

I care about a unified Europe with a strong military and secure borders more... than Islamist member states who prefer Paki immigration over Polish or Portugese immigration.

>turkey
fuck you ahmed

>Shit picture, we will never join your shitty union.
You already have. You just do not have a vote. You are part of the single market.

>That pic

Maximum comfy

And yes, the amount of Germans I've met who "consider ourselves more European than german" is fucking disgusting.

Ahmed is from the colonies, you gave him a passport and let him lodge his dick deep in your asshole.

>>turkey
>fuck you ahmed

Turkey should be part of the EU. It is part of Europe and it is the only secular Muslim country in this world.

Cuckholed Faggot.

Do you seriously think countries we have hundreds of years of history with will stop trade because some eurocrat asshole in a nice office says so?

Business is business, politicians that stand against it wont last very long.

Krauts are at it again.
It's time for UK, USA and Russia to team up again.

Yes it's the biggest undemocratic scam pulled off by our elected "leaders" in norwegian history thank you very much for the reminder.

>I care about a unified Europe with a strong military and secure borders more

Your country is breaking any chance of any alliance in Europe in the future as we speak.

And you're sitting quietly in your apartment with your comfy salary not giving a fuck and voting like a good little kraut.

Mehmet confirmed, opinion disregarded, abandon thread.

Else you are associating with a Turk.

Yes all thanks to the countrymurder Gro Brundtland. Anti EU has never been stronger in this country than now, we will soon leave

t. ahmed

well if you make them pay extra taxes, yeah they will

fuck of back to praying mohammed

This time period would be great for a total war game.

>Unique units
>Unique political atmosphere
>Cool map mechanics (EU negotiations)
>UN is the Papacy from MII
>Scripted events: Eastern Horde (isis)
>Scripted events: Brexit, Frexit, various insurgencies

They need to hurry up and shit out WWi so they can go modern.

The Brits MUST suffer. There is no other way.

take gibraltar, then they can go chaos and whatever

>the brits must suffer
try it kraut

>Do you seriously think countries we have hundreds of years of history with will stop trade because some eurocrat asshole in a nice office says so?
No, but it will limit trade, no doubt.
>Business is business, politicians that stand against it wont last very long.
Tariffs are tariffs and non-tariff barriers are non-tariff barriers and companies that stand against them can't do shit about them.

And yet your people vote time and time again for parties that uphold your inclusion in the single market. Your anti-EU parties never get close to ruling your Norway.

B8/10.

dude europe is cultural assosiation not geographical assosiation if you dare to associate with fucking erdogan youll lose all credibility

>And you're sitting quietly in your apartment with your comfy salary not giving a fuck and voting like a good little kraut.

I sit in my office working. I just came back from lunch and am waiting for a conference call to start. I can tell you that I am a staunch European national while most people here are all SJW Germans or a-political.

The problem in Europe is, people only care about their little lives and not about the big picture. Americans care about the big picture and this is what makes them strong.

yup or europe universalis would be cool too

>Mehmet confirmed, opinion disregarded, abandon thread.
I am actually Germanic and still think Turkey should be part of a strong, unified Europe. My gf is originally from Georgia and she hates Turkey, but even she says it would make sense for a unified Europe to include all European countries.

good luck, they hate eacothers guts

>flag

Go eat shit, EU. And the Bongs aren't paying you shit for Freedom from your mooslum curse.

You EU fags need to decide how you are going to pay your NATO bill!

I say we take it from you.

>good luck, they hate eacothers guts
Exactly.

People forget that the UK is the most staunch opponent of Russia. And that in the US people on the left hate Russia, while Germans actually like Russia - both on the right wing and the left wing. Our left wing chancellor Schroeder was best buddies with Putin and still meets him regularly.

Yes, but it was always the case. This hate must be put aside in the face of kraut menace.

ARE YOU BRAVE OR FOOLISH, OR JUST MAD? WELL SPEAK, I WILL LISTEN BEFORE I TURN YOU INSIDE OUT.

go ahead and try, cant wait for china to nuke you into oblivion after you attempt to wipe out the only non-blacked whites on earth

> We stand with Britain

Why? They're island kikes with nothing good to be said about them. The only reason you hate the EU more than the UK is that the EU is honest about the dildo, and the UK pretend that there never was a dildo, that you your self got the dildo and sat on it, and why are you trying to steal their dildo?

>Islamist member states who prefer Paki immigration over Polish or Portugese immigration.
This right here.

Only thing Brits achieved with brexit is make immigration for other euros more difficult.
Pakis and other shitskins will still be countlessly imported into Britain and brits will cheer for it.

lmao best post I've read all week

> here's a country that's been jewed to the breaking point.
> fuck em.

You know you're next in line right?

It's actually pretty brilliant, because it subverts democracy to remove power from the unwashed masses who cannot actually do the math, and hands it over to our brilliant elite who can't be bothered to do the math instead.

But the EU single market is a massive boon to our coffers. It's more important than the gas deal with the UK. (Did you know that the UK gets to buy the gas at below market rates? Because otherwise they would filibuster any negotiation on selling gas to Europe and in particular the UK? They're not better than the EU.)

Mehmet, Turkey isn't part of Europe. It's part of Asia.

>I am actually Germanic and still think Turkey should be part of a strong, unified Europe.

You are beyond cucked, kill yourself immediately. You're probably lying, but if you think Turkey is European after they literally voted an Islamic dictator to become sultan, you need to kill yourself.

>unified Europe to include all European countries
>unified Europe
Kek, good luck with that. An unified Europe would never work

Make them beg

China's nukes don't have the range or reliability to hit anything beyond Commiefornia.

If the chinks try it, we'll burn their whole fucking country and race off of the face of the planet.

Care to keep hiding behind the big bad dragon, Eurocuck?

>Do you seriously think countries we have hundreds of years of history with will stop trade because some eurocrat asshole in a nice office says so?
Why aren't your Commonwealth children trading with you right now?

It's almost like you produce nothing they want at a price they are willing to pay.

Same

What about one with a shared currency? Just not a central bank. Every country had their own bank for their own needs.

Because Britain was beholden to EU trade regulations that hurt trade with Commonealth partners. It'll take time to rebuild trade ties.

>makes up close to 60% of your trade.
That's unsurprising, we can only engage in free trade as the EU, ie we can't write our own FTAs. Now the EU has been pretty shit at getting FTAs, it currently has FTAs with 60 countries, meanwhile Mexico has FTAs with 45. Mexico. Another 16 countries and Mexico would be doing better than the EU. So yeah, it should be pretty obvious that most of our trade would be with the EU. I'm not saying that it'll be better outside the EU, but the EU is really bad at this. For a list of countries, see:
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7792/CBP-7792.pdf

You are the master cucks who allow your politicians to willingly go into a vassal state relationship with the EU.

You sound like a globalist....

>Why aren't your Commonwealth children trading with you right now?
We can't engage in free trade while part of the EU, we have a seat at the table and the EU negotiates for the EU. As it stands the EU hasn't gotten an FTA from members of the commonwealth, which is restricting possible trade.
Like it or not, countries need to trade.

Even an American can't be this stupid. If UK wants to export the only thing that matters is the taxes that the Commonwealth countries slap on BRITISH EXPORTS. Hint: for most products they are already 0% and for the rest they're the WTO standard.

Yet Britain exports nothing to its own colonies. Because it can't produce anything at a good price.

Do you not see that the globalist want to destroy your country? It's just going to be the EU!! Soros wants Muslims to bomb you so he can make it easier to slide in and anally probe you.

you're done for, mate. Your leftist hysteria and your degeneracy is making everybody hate you while you line the jew's pockets with blood money from your wars.
Nobody is taking your side any more, except for israel and saudi arabia.

Dealers choice but in or out we will sort shit out hopefully

This, but sadly over politicians doesn't care about the Norwegian people anymore, it's all about getting jobs like Secretary General of NATO (Fuck Jens Stoltenberg) etc.

I ,for one, embrace the fall of the emirate of Bongistan.
Just let them all die on their island.

EU = unelected parliament
German = kikes

wat a shit show

LOL WHEN 98% OF THE POPULATION IS MUSLIM YOU CALL THAT SECULAR?

I really hate this argument. It's the same as saying that the Russians hacked it or that the Jews did it. It has the same amount of evidence behind it too.

PAY DENBTS

>giving t*rks freedom of movement
You ready to get beheaded, Hans the Tolerant from Faggotland?

yes please

i want to see them crawl

make them beg for the eurocock

It's not secular you retard.

The worst thing is how Stoltenberg immediately stopped promoting Norwegian interests once he got into that position. Why do we even want them to get positions when they harm us with them?

That doesn't make any sense pal. Also, you should really move out of "Europe" I heard they got invaded.

LOL WHEN 98% OF THE POPULATION IS NON-WHITE YOU CALL THAT A WHITE NATION?

But individual nations can't engage in trade negotiations, only the EU can do that on behalf of its constituent nations.

Simmer down Mehmet, nobody ever called Germany white.

>What shall the EU/Germany do?
dismantle the union

The difference between EU trade negotiations and the ones you'd have individually are negligible, at best. Educate yourself - trade follows very simple rules.

>Island kikes
>one of our biggest exports to them is gas

actually it's 5.7%

some of them are most likely also secular

>flag

tell that to NK, or Iran, or Russia

you know how much money European business are losing just because they can't trade with Russia?

but i'll give you the history factor, the individual roots are much stronger with the UK then the EU roots with the UK.

and if anything, business in Europe want no brexit at all so a soft brexit is 2nd best. I doubt they will just sit back and watch the U suits ruin it for them.
In fact, they are already lobbying their politicians hard, in almost all EU countries.

>What shall the EU/Germany do? Negotiate as hard as possible OR give them a carrot in that we allow them to stay a member of the EU with some concessions on freedom of movement, budgets etc
You should dismantle the Union you refugee loving culture destroying anti European cuck!

why should we do anything? brexit is literally a meaningless formality and the anglos here are fools for talking about the refugee meme. yeah if you leave the eu you won't be forced to take in 7000 or so refugees, big deal. the 300k pakis that are part of their natural immigration won't change, though. fantastic game plan.

I never said there was much of a difference. Only that member nations can't engage in negotiations, only the EU can. Then you have to please each member nation, a difficult task! This leads to the EU having FTAs with only one other Big Economy, namely South Korea. See for a list of countries that the EU has trade deals with, you'll note that most have little to offer.

I bet we could even make them adopt the euro.

>Belgium
Missed opportunity there mate, should be dutch and french clay.

>the 300k pakis that are part of their natural immigration won't change, though.

Yeah, I am pretty surprised Brits are so stupid. Replacing white Christian immigration with Paki and Indian and Nigerian immigration from the Commonwealth.

Well, they always loved their empire and hated white Europe. Let them be browned and blacked.

Germans had to take over somehow. This time they did it economically

>hated white Europe. Let them be browned and blacked.
You're one to talk. Besides, EU hates Europe. Without the EU we wouldn't have these treaties forced down our throats!!!

no deal is better than a bad deal
nobody here gives a fuck, we hate the EU. If you want to pit germans against us because you are more loyal to some bureaucrat trade bloc than actual nations be my guest

>ie we can't write our own FTAs.
We pretty much have FTA with half the world. It is still Germany which exports 5 or 6 times more to the Commonwealth than Brits.

Face it, global trade is all about manufacturing things that companies and people want to buy elsewhere... if you do not have these goods, you cannot increase your trade with the rest of the world.

UK's export destinations are in pic related for a reason. The UK economy is tightly integrated into the European economy in terms of exports and imports, from being part of supply chains to consulting to legal services to banking services to being part of larger groups that work worldwide.

E.g. Nissan produces cars in the UK which are then exported to Europe. Many parts used in the production in the UK are sourced from companies in the EU. Same with Airbus, Rolls Royce (BMW), British Aerospace, BP etc. etc.