Wonder Woman propaganda

Has Sup Forums seen the latest superhero shitshow Wonder Wonan? There's fucking Muslims all over England >:( it's like (((they))) are trying to rewrite history to say that Muslims always have been a part of the U.K. And always will be.

>There's fucking Muslims all over England
So just like in real life, or what? What's the problem?

>There's fucking Muslims all over England

True, true!

read again
>(((they))) are trying to rewrite history to say that Muslims always have been a part of the U.K. And always will be.

Listen you third worlder. She's barely black. And I'm not projecting faggot.

Sorry I skipped over the parts which happened exclusively in OPs head.

Another fine Aussie shitpost.

The movie, is set in the PAST, WWI era. There are Muslims all over the UK at that time. I have not seen the movie and I know this shit, read the OP again you mong.

Nigger please!!!

so you be sayin
there was ACTUALLY a wonder woman too???

or wait, I thought this was fiction

you stupid cunt

This. It's even redpilling some friends of mine since they draw the line at historic revisionism. They're starting to see how fake and pushed the Muslim thing is

The are trying to rewrite history. The truth is that it was a man who did all this stuff, but as part of the trans SHE movement they rewrite him as wonder woman.

>The are trying to rewrite history.
No one is claiming this is history except the OP.

Are you actually retarded, or are you just pretending?

So, you are retarded. Got it.

They've been saying that for quite a while now. They're even saying that Sweden has always been an immigrant nation even though we've been EXTREMELY closed off, except from some German craftsmen some hundred years ago.

Show me all the people claiming this is a historically correct movie.

Stories like these effect us subconsciously faggot. They form the zeitgeist of our times, normalizing behaviour we see on the screen.

They are literally fucking with archetypes and re-engineering them to suit their needs.

Go listen to some Jordan Peterson and Joseph Campbell and extrapolate the ultimate importance of stories and archetypes and how they effect us at a visceral level.

You are such a simple minded faggot. You fill me with contempt you failed abortion.

The inability of abstraction is a sign of autism or mental retardation, you should get yourself checked out.

You must be completely mentally stable if you can abstract a fictional story into an historical one.

>watching capeshits

ha !

>((they))) are trying to rewrite history
In a fictional superhero movie ?

I dont remember any Muslims all over London

Faggots like you make genocide a viable option for the continuity of our species.

I'm sure you're trolling but if you're not you're definitely deficient. I can't explain color to a blind person.

Not an argument you mongoloids.

>Has Sup Forums seen the latest superhero shitshow Wonder Wonan?
No, why would you subject yourself to that?

>Are you actually retarded, or are you just pretending?
retarded for thinking logically about the entire situation?

Don't you think you're overreacting about this whole bullshit? It will be another failed movie just like the recent ghostbusters film and I highly doubt Muslims will want to watch this crap because the movie featured muslims, not even their target audience will enjoy it.

Predictive programming.

Those in charge control history, control future.
If (((they))) want, they can easily trick younger people and generations into believing muslims and blacks created our civilization and culture, thus rightfully own our countries.
Especially women will fall for this.

Double recommending Joseph Campbell. Especially with how the internet spreads propaganda, this new WW film will have multicultural consequences irl. It's a culture war for the minds of our youth user.

Again I write the below:

Stories like these effect us subconsciously faggot. They form the zeitgeist of our times, normalizing behaviour we see on the screen.

They are literally fucking with archetypes and re-engineering them to suit their needs.

Go listen to some Jordan Peterson and Joseph Campbell and extrapolate the ultimate importance of stories and archetypes and how they effect us at a visceral level.

You are such a simple minded faggot. You fill me with contempt you failed abortion.

I know you're trolling but knowing that there are dumber people than me in the world and taking my anger out on you is actually therapeutic. Thank you for your help.

You can see the same reaction with the female dlc for battlefield 1.
It changes the entire scout class to have female player models, which projects the idea that 25% of the Russian army in 1914-1917 was a woman.
That's like taking one tiny unit like the Harlem Hellraisers and making half the player models black.
Or looking at a colonial map of the German empire and decided Polynesians are actually pygmy niggers, and half the German army was gorilla nigger.

Really fucking makes you think. Or at least, it's making normies think for once. Now the same with Wonder Woman? Nice development.

Changing your Id won't save you from your idiocy, keep doubling down moron. You have shown yourself to be mentally deficient in not able to understand what is going on in this thread.

brah Muslims are concentrated in London and a few other cities, out in the country and smaller cities they are a non-factor.

UK isn't as fucked as my fellow burgers make it out to be. France and Germany are fucked.

Prediction:
>2020 remake of saving private ryan
>abdul, raqim, muhammet, and rafiq are storming across the nazi held beaches to save the day
>sergeant jamal distracts them with his sick dance moves and jazz-psuedo rap music number
>unable to handle so much multicultural enlightenment the nazis all shoot themselves out of guilt for how opressive theyve been to POC
>but some straight white males in the press cover it all up and retouch every single one of millions of photos and film reels to hide that the nazis were actually stopped by a muslim and black nationalist coalition
>we wuz soldiers an shiiieeet

You're underestimating how deep (((Hollywood))) has its claws sunk into the minds of normies. They just parrot and virtue signal what they see. If we let trash propaganda be the only movies out there then normies will parody "London has always had plenty of Muslims!"

Yeah sorry to say youre a complete dumbass

>David, Benjamin, Odo and Eli are storming across the extermination camps to save the day
FTFY

>The movie, is set in the PAST, WWI era.
Then write it in the OP, you imbecile. How else are we going to get the context you're referring to?

Are they actually Muslims? How can you tell? Or are you another one of those people mistaking Hindus/Sikhs for Muslims? Because at the point in time that WW takes place, India (including what would later become Pakistan) was part of the British Empire, and there were thousands of Indian workers, students, and permanent residents.

I haven't seen the film, but what evidence is there that these are Muslim people, and not just (presumably) people with brown skin? Are they wearing burkas, hijabs, milling about mosques? What is actually shown in the film?

They need to make a movie where an army of black homosexual Jews are trying to gas nice white people in the 1940s, but make it a superhero movie, that way no one can complain about the messaging.

weren't they sikh? only muslims I saw were the redshirt ottomans

Movie took place around WWI/II....

this wonder woman movie is being talked about by literally every news outlet and popular website.

i haven't seen the movie personally, but if i did i could right an entire paragraph on much double meanings there are in this movie.
if you still have doubts about brainwashing and propaganda just watch knock knock with keanu reeves

Firstly I was defending the other user from spastics like yourselves that overreact about a god damn movie
Seriously, if you don't like what the movie is about then just don't watch it, go do something more productive for fucks sake.

You fail to see the issue.

They write a setting in a historic period and insert muslims everywhere to make a statement that the past was exactly the same as today.

Read orwell's 1984, the government in the book has an entire branch called the ministry of truth that pours through records and edits them to match whatever new lies the politicians tell so that no matter what the party says its never "wrong" because all records will have been altered to prove the statement true.

Its like when the gays all tried to claim that abe licoln was gay because somebody found a letter in which he mentions sharing a bed with a friend (men sharing beds was pretty common and platonic amongst the lower classes in victorian era societey).

or how wiccans try to invent made up bullshit about the druids to claim direct liniage from them despite the fact its a religion made up in the 1960's "based on" a bronze age culture we know practically nothing about beyond that they existed and liked stacking big rocks in wierd places.

Historic revisionism is a very big issue. Hell, mormon govt archive workers were caught a few years ago destroying 200 year old documents related to when mormons behaved more like terrorists, or falsifying them to portray themselves as victims.

Such shit dont sit well with me.

It's not about the movie, it's about affecting our collective perceptions about historical demographics in an effort to justify that having Muslims in great numbers in formerly white countries has always been the case.

Does Dumbo normalize the idea that elephants can fly?

Or is it fiction?

Can Americans really not delineate between reality and fiction?

It's not about liking a movie. It's about a serious effort by the elite media class to brainwash impressionable youth to follow a particular, "destructive ", political agenda.

Pic related
Belgian cinema hands out goodie bag on female only premiere for wonder woman
The goodie bag is samples of cleaning supplies, coupins for diet pills
The outrage about it is hilarious.

Fucking hell I had an erection!

Dumbo is the main character, the subject of the fantasy aspect of the movie. In that context, him flying is the whole point of the fiction. Can the humans in Dumbo fly?

Wolfenstein new order: jews invented space age tech thousands of years ago and nazis stole it all and holocausted them cuz it made them feel inadequate and inferior.

>Jewz wuz da master race silly goyims!

That's a lot of words to say nothing.

>t.Haven't seen the movie

I thought those "Muslims" In London were just sikhs right? Remember the towel thing on their head? Right? THEY'RE POO IN LOOS GUYS

My point being that he isn't a normal elephant, hence the plot of the movie. However, his story takes place in a totally realistic, historically active setting.

Yeah you got me, she's definitely feminist propaganda.

You seem to be missing my central point.

Fiction isn't reality and only a fat dumb cheeseburger chugging goy could confuse the two.

*Historically accurate setting

What are you? A fucking Meninist?

My Central point is that obviously fiction is fiction, but the whole point is that the setting and supporting characters are supposed to tie the story back to reality. Otherwise, the movie might as well be an acid trip.

Youre failing go see the point.

Ask most people "how many gays are there?"

Most will say something between 10 to 25 percent of the population. The real answer is somewhere between 2% to 3% and thats counting Bisexuals, trannies too. The "real gays" are probably around 1.5% of the populace.

But if you watch TV or movies made since 2000 youd almost swear theres a gay guy in every friend group and that they are an actual major demographic in societey.

Media was used to convince people that gays are a major social group when in reality theres actually less of them than there are people interested in a lot of obscure fetishes. Homosexuality is so rare if it wasnt considered a virtue-pet by the left it would be considered a super obscure fetish group by anyone actually looking at it objectivley.

This is how false narratives are used to influence societies perceptions of what is normal and what is not. You might notice muslims popping up randomly into movie plots increasingly often now.

Hell, im a burger in germany, theres a kids show on the TV right now showing a white boy, a muslim, and an african girl who are best friends.

Where the hell do you think the cognitive dissonance needed to say "islam is a religion of peace" fuckin comes from? False narratives created by media. Thats where.

>but the whole point is that the setting and supporting characters are supposed to tie the story back to reality
The two aren't mutually exclusive.

My biggest complaint would be they are in trash bags when the revitalization of this cultural aspect didn't happen for like 30 more years.

>Most will say something between 10 to 25 percent of the population.
If you're going to pretend to be an authority on something don't start by making up blatant bullshit.

Just the opening shot let's you know (((who))) are the ones behind that movie.

It's called culture faggot. Just because your whole culture is dingos on the barbie and drinking emu piss.

Every movie is propaganda loaded these days.
Except Mel Gibson's stuff.

>The two aren't mutually exclusive.
They should be if it's a historical fiction. Also, some Muslim cultures have always made their women wear Burkas, but many didn't. That's a fair point.

you actually not seeing how they remake classics like star wars and ghost busters with female characters on purpose?
fuck movies man. look at music - its the most obvious thing. we came a long way from masculine tupac and limp bizkit to fucking williams pharrel and justin bieber.
nu metal was fucking mainstream in the early 2k. slowly metal and overall masculine music was getting pushed underground. now we have fucking coldplay and maroon 5

>implying there were no Muslims in the UK ast that time

TheShah Jahan Mosque(also known asWoking Mosque) in Oriental Road,Woking, England, is the first purpose-builtmosquein theUnited Kingdom. Built in 1889, it is located 30 miles (50km) southwest ofLondon.

England used to be The Empire. It was full of different kind of colony shitskins all along - from opium breathing chinks to muslims and negros.

"I'm the right man for the job."

What did Wonderwoman mean by this?

Youve clearly just never been stateside and asked anyone. I aint kidding man, ive heard this debate in person and played across social media multiple times in the states.

People legitimatley believe gays are a huge group, trying to tell them otherwise results in much cognitive dissonance and accusations of homophobia.

Hell, my sociology class last semester had demographic charts displaying how small the gay population is and the class devolved into a 90 minute maoist struggle session with various students harassing the instructor about his data sources and political views.

everyone i know says its really good but i still feel quite reserved about it. Is it actually a good movie? or is it just another jewish flick?

Haven't seen it, but I've heard it doesn't follow the usual superhero movie formula, so it might be interesting.

Honestly im just tired of superhero movies in general. I havent watched any since the 2nd ironman movie.

I mostly blame hollyjew for that one. Watching US tv over the last decade or so you would think fags are half the population.

the niggers learn´d from ghost busters and bought all elections and manipulated all websites.

I'm no expert but I don't think there were lots of burkas in 1910's London.

In fact, there weren't many in the middle east either, were there?

its the most jewish movie ever made.
you have a woman and a jew controlling everyone. lots of male soldiers die by a woman who have "super powers" (woman dominate men through manipulation).
they specifically portray men as disposable soldiers with no opinions dying by a woman

oh you mean like how before the 1900s in england people didnt actually bathe or brush their teeth and drank literal shit water from the sewar?

like how they thought you would literally get sick and die if you bathed or cleaned yourself?

like how they shit in the same water they drank from?

rewriting that history in movies too?

oh? no? okay then. stfu

Yes, of course, "meninists" has comic book villains. And they're all white.

Because it isn't like there's some other real-world terrorist group that happens to be against women's basic rights who could just be put into the comic.

Have you seen the movie? I was shocked that London wasn't a Tastefully Diverse ™ anachronistic shit hole. The only time we not white people in London are when a few colonial soldiers get in a troop train. If you don't think colonials fought for Britain in WW1, you are the problem

name one?

Why? I haven't seen the movie, I haven't even seen a trailer and I knew it was set in the PAST, try to keep up achmed.

nope just men and giant dicks

wow did xe just EXPECT sexual contact?

that's like rape

How the fuck did this shit movie get so poplar with normal faggots? Dont they hate DC? I barely even heard anything about memelord 2 or drunk disney movies. Its all 'hot Jew woman killing Germans' everywhere.

Good marketing?

I would go and watch it,buy the directors cut etc etc and give it 5 stars and upboat it.
If someone got the funds,and the balls to do such thing,but unluckily (((they)))have th emoney and even the passion meant ass rape for Mel gibson

Its ok when she demands it

They will be!! When i am king!!!

>Has Sup Forums seen the latest superhero shitshow Wonder Wonan?

it was ok except the lead actress sucked, she was totally wooden and her accent I couldn't tell what the fuck was supposed to be happening but it didn't sound at all like strange god accent it sounded like shitty middle east accent

>it sounded like shitty middle east accent
she's former IDF

Looks like a pretty average movie. But it could have been worse I guess, they could have picked a non-white lady for the leading role.

>they rewrite him as wonder woman.

wonder woman is the jewish publishing business attempting to bring women into the superman publishing business, it didn't ever really work out but they kept her around as a way to train gentile women how to behave and what values they should have

Sauce?

vonnder vooman

A Kike movie starring a Kike actress who used to be in the Isreali army killing Palestinian kids. If you go and see this movie, neck yourself afterwards and do us all a favour.

well no wonder she's a shit actress

any former IDF who could actually display emotion on screen and not just look like a giant mindfuck enlistment commercial?

in general I'm not at all impressed with recent jew girl starlets like Emma Watson and Natalie Portman

Jennifer Connelly is alright but I guess I just liked her bouncy tits as a kid she was pretty wooden in most of her roles and there haven't been many to speak of,

holy fuck is Elizabeth Taylor like the only jewish actress who was ever a half way decent sex symbol? ok Lauren Bacall and Marilyn Monroe

and Taylor and Monroe were shitty actresses most of their parts were just them and their tight dress and jiggly tits

>they could have picked a non-white lady for the leading role.

they did