What's your HONEST opinion on gay men? Be brutally honest

What's your HONEST opinion on gay men? Be brutally honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They still haven't found one gayer than you

Well, it depends. Jack "touching such worthless creatures as women would be beneath me" Donovan types or faggot ass little think bois?

I am a man and there will never be a point in my life where i need to know another mans sexual orientation.
And if you let me know, without me asking, i will immediately despise you.
Being gay is not visual, at first nobody knows you are gay, but if youre running around n screaming I LIKE DICKS then i have an issue with you.
And if you make being gay visual i also have an issue with you.

it isn't sexually transmitted

Jack "cock gobbling faggot" Donovan

perhaps there wouldnt be as much of a problem with gays if we adopted the Ancient Classical dichotomy dominant/submissive. this problem is just a matter of perception

Subhuman.

They are worse than woman. We men are put on this earth to have families. Someone who intentionally doesn't fulfill his natural role shouldn't even be on this planet.

>What's your HONEST opinion on gay men? Be brutally honest.
Most of the Gay men I've met have been insanely red pilled, I like that.
I don't fuck them so I dont care about their sex, I hate politicians who want to inflict me with identity politics, I dont care about peoples sex or gender. Fuck EU and Fuck identity politics.

Could you expand on that?

when gays are more reticent than women in 2017, you know you have a problem.

Being gay itself isnt a problem, it's the disgusting and dangerous behavior that comes with "the lifestyle" - drug and alcohol abuse, butt sex with multiple partners, but chasing / giving in extreme circumstances, and a blind devotion to leftist ideology that's ready and willing to use them as sacrificial lambs to their new pet minorities from the middle east.

Fun to chat with sometimes, but I've never met one whose life didn't revolve around promiscuity.

well i'm gay and my life has never revolved around promiscuity, still a virgin... just saying.

the concept of homosexualitiy didn't even exist back then. to put it as simple as possible, either you get penetrated or you penetrate(didn't matter who owned the hole). now, because of roman culture freemen couldn't pentrate each other because they would become "infamia" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome

90% of Sup Forums will be gone then

degenerates. should go extinct.

If they're gay and act like normal human beings, no problem
When they're gay and want the world to know it, they need kneecapping

There is no gay and straight. There is the masculine and the feminine, penetrating and being penetrated. If a man allows himself to be penetrated he's worse than a woman.

If they act like normal men then I do not care. I hate gay pride flamers they are degenerates and are trying to larp as women, it is disgusting.

>I am a man and there will never be a point in my life where i need to know another mans sexual orientation.

>Hi user, let me introduce you to my significant other!

Their decisions weed them out of nature. I don't need to have opinion. They just eliminate themselves.

faggot are fine as long as you dont fag it up in front of everyone like holding hands and kissing. As long as you keep yourself to yourself it's all good. no homo promoting on tv and shit.

Bare in mind id disown family if they were homo.

attention whores poisoning society with their STDs, victim complexes and pedophilia/grooming

most of the time, created by abuse

wow, it's like the whole subculture in the gay community with "tops and bottoms" but on a societal scale. interesting...

annoying big-mouthed, potential aids spreaders and pedophiles.

yup, but that was because their culture. if nowadays people thought like that("sanctity of life and all men are equal" shit like that, at least in my opinion a lot of problems would just go away

wow please don't make children then, u are horrible

They're faggots

well some of them, DEFINITELY not all of them lol

i don't really care about gays as individuals or what they do. i mean, it's degenerate but it's their life.
what I do care about is social impact homosexuality has and moral views it promotes. it's destroying western civilization, mocking its christian roots and traditional values. and there's no sign of it slowing down, it grows like a cancer.
right now, fags are preparing for pride week or month or something in Zagreb, and I find it more insulting and appalling then ever. And their ''love is love'' rhetoric is highly triggering.

if I was prime minister right now, I'd give them civil right but in return no PRIDE festivals.

AIDS. They should be put down or sent to Africa. Faggots are mentally ill. Usually raped as a kid.

As long as they keep to them self, aren't pushing fag acceptance down my throat, and capable of acting like normal human being i'm fine with them.

They're so few in number most people shouldn't really give a shit.
But then we have to deal with flamboyant attention whores and the whole turning a blind eye goes down the drain.

I only have a negative opinion of them when they're liberals.
If they're not then I can't be bothered to form an opinion.

gay """"men""""

If you give them one thing they will push for more. Every country has discovered this the hard way.

Croatia has to stay strong. Don't fall for this trick. My family is from Osijek, every time I go for holidays there I'm reminded of how things should be, when I return to NZ, I'm disgusted at how much voice, power and influence faggots have.

And this is why after thousands of years we don't see any gays around anymore.

they already have civil rights, don't they. they can't adopt tho, that's it.
on surface-level we lost. (((EU))) will push for them until they get all the rights they can. that's it.
but IRL, when you talk to people, they are still generally despised and seen as degenerates. that gives me hope.

i have no real problem with well-mannered, conservative fags. as long as theyre not pedos.

logic destroys them

then what would you do? I mean if it were only the gays advocating for it, then you could ignore it but women also push their agenda from time to time.

They are overly emotional beings, and often illogical. Most likely abused as a child.

This

wtf hahahaha... that's beyond stupid

They are gay

yeah, did you read the news about the Brazilian guy getting beaten up in a nightclub. I don't particularly care one way or the other but Pride festivals are literally pointless since they won. now they are just aggravating people

If you weren't so gay, I'd fuck you in the ass right now, faggot.

This, pride parades and gay pride in general should be banned. No exceptions.

I wouldn't really give a fuck about them if they kept it to themselves, didn't go full on obnoxious queen, dress up in drag, practice pedophilia and spread diseases like crazy.

I couldn't care less whether a man is gay or not.
Now if he's going around arguing for gay marriage, condemning the word fag ass homophobic and promoting his LGBT attitudes among children then I would cheerfully handcuff him to my towbar and go for a drive along the freeway.

>but women also push their agenda
That's the next big problem.

I don't care as long as they don't act like they are special bcs of that

Gays are fags.

As long as it doesn't effect me or harm anyone I don't give a shit about ones sexual preferences.
A gay friend got me into Sup Forums

dont fucking care

Not really, the sisters of gay men in average are more fertile and have more kids so there's something going on keeping them around

I'm gay but just wanna fuck guys, I don't want have a relationship and I don't find them physically appealing. It's just a fetish I've some how developed. I hate it and I hate gay men, they're either autistic, retarded drama club types or without morals. They're all mentally ill and there is no cure for most of them, its dangerous. I feel there must be a way to change, I don't want to have this in my mind, I want to settle down with a cutie and live a non-degenerate life.

I'm bi*

Complete degenerate whores. None worse. If the best faggot on the planet had to choose between one drop of semen and saving his own life, he'd choose the semen.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

Wtf is wrong with Sup Forums? All this acceptance of degenerates sickens me. A man was created to mate with woman. Thats it. Who ever does oposite or promote this kind of behaviour is harmfull to society and should be removed.

They're pretty gay, OP. Wish we'd just stop treating it like something more than sexual deviancy.

But alas, the Marxist need them to feel like an opressed identity so they can be used for political ends.

My boyfriend beats me and I'm too weak to leave

Being a virgin was better than this

They should stay in the closet. Homosexuality is probably intrinsic in human nature, but that doesn't mean it's not bad.
Institutionalized faggotry on the other hand is cancer. We should do like every society before us, tolerate to a certain extent, but never give legitimacy to faggotry.

Kind of like Muslims, come to think of it.

Disdain

Their gay pride shit made the slippery slope real

>UK

Absolutely believable

lol i know this struggle. once u find a cute boy that's red-pilled, u'll completely fall in love and you'll never wanna date girls again. just warning you bro

mate? you talk about people like they are monkies, who is the real degenerate

Hate to buss yo bubble, but that's rachel maddow.

>tfw dating a Sup Forumsack
>tfw abused cause I'm the sub

arbeit macht frei xD

>>tfw dating a Sup Forumsack
>>tfw abused cause I'm the sub

I thought lgbtpol was just a meme

>
>mate? you talk about people like they are monkies, who is the real degenerate

You. You accept degeneracy.

Don't give a shit as long as they aren't flaunting their sexuality constantly and trying to push their lifestyle out in the open constantly.

The same way I feel about autists, people with Downs, etc.
I pity how hard their lives must be because they are broken

I used to feel like I was person who deserved love and affection. No more

>they're either autistic, retarded drama club types or without morals. They're all mentally ill
Mathematically speaking, the amount of gay/bi people in the world cannot all fit in your three categories. I bet if you found a guy who was sexually attractive but also had everything you look for in a woman you would change your mind, but mathematically speaking this would be very difficult. Maybe if you moved to L O N D O N where people are twice as likely to be gay or bi (2.5% in London vs. 1.1% in the rest of the UK in 2015)

I don't give two fucks. Who someone is fucking isn't even worth discussing unless they're raping people.
What I hate are fags. Fags let being gay just take over their entire identity. Everyone in the room has to know that they're gay within 10 seconds of them being there because reasons. If you're gay, I don't care. I don't even mind talking about it if it comes up naturally somehow and my gay friends are fucking hilarious, but when you get these flaming faggots who just have to beat everyone with their sex life I want to get the gas chambers.

>Mathematically speaking, the amount of gay/bi people in the world cannot all fit in your three categories.
This makes 0 sense.

I'd suck that guy's dick

Gay culture is insanely promiscuous. So yay, society is stuck with a large pool of disease. Thanks a fucking lot, ya hedonistic fudge packers.

Gay dudes who aren't degenerates like the above are okay by me. Two dudes in a closed marriage are just normal folk.

Yeah, like the last let's say 300.000 years of mankind have proven...

Don't particularly care for the effeminate, bitchy ones; the rest are usually okay.

It's nice to have less competition over girls, too. We have too many males looking for mates as it is.

i don't want to know about their gayness

This.
The gay culture needs to change. Not because it's homo, but because there are parts of it that are objectively dangerous. Promiscuity is objectively dangerous and spreads illness. Drugs are obviously dangerous. Left wing ideology probably even more dangerous than both of those combined.

They're sinners but everyone is a sinner so as long as they abandon the retarded gender theory they're being used to push and accept civil unions rather than gay marriage I'm fine with them.
This is the official Catholic stance from the CCC btw so If I'm homophobe a billion other people are.

No, I won't, I don't find men attractive at all physically or mentally, it's a complete turn off. I like everything about women, but I can't stop wanting to fuck men.

They are mentally ill

>I can't stop wanting to fuck men.

Herro :^)

Jesus Christ mate, you are not a meth addled hooker living in a trailer park, you have options. You are living in a prison cell to which you have the keys.
Also where is your dad?

>What's your HONEST opinion .......blah blah.......insert bullshit here........blah blah........Be brutally honest..........blah blah

Pretty sick of (((these))) "Let's try to prove that /pol are Naziz" threads

>I don't find men attractive at all physically
> can't stop wanting to fuck men.

troll

i don't really care.
unless you are flamboyant.
flamboyant gays are degenerates and i'd rather avoid them.

Your politics have made you a pain in the arse in more ways than one. I don't mind you being gay, you can even get married as far as I'm concerned, but get the fuck out of the lobbyist game, all you're doing there is emasculating society and sexualizing children, not you personally, obviously, but so many perverts lurk behind LGBT groups and you're just being used as Useful Idiots.

>but I can't stop wanting to fuck men.

Were you diddled as a kid?

I don't care as long as they aren't obtrusive faggots.

as long as they don't show it in the street (gay pride etc.) I don't care.

I'm not. I just like the idea of fucking guys, the only thing I find remotely attractive is the dick, everything else is a turn off.