Muslims in australia want spaces where they can insult the australian people and culture

How do you respond to it, fellow australians ?

They were told to fuck off.

They're really ramping up the Muslim angle in Australia. Hold them back, because they havent started that shit here yet, but we always copy you.

More to the point, what did the memo to Malcolm from izrale tell him to do about it?
Muslims are the blunt battering rams of globalists
tools
dumb tools

what's next? asking if they can stary executing us and being allowed to by the politicians and the left because it would be racist and xenophobic if we disalowed their cultural expression?

Sorry, Oz is an equal shit posting nation

You talk shit to us like the rest of us do, and you get shit back

If they're really concerned they'd just raise money themselves. If the community won't pay, why should the taxpayer?

I'll go into their safe spaces and throw dead pigs everywhere.

>in Britain Muslims walk around London saying shit
>in Australia they need to petition because they know what we'd do to them

Sounds like they want Cronulla 2.0.

Oh wait, they'll probably do it in Melbourne. Never mind

M8 as much stigma as Melbourne gets there's quite the youthful and old especially who would like to enact Cronulla 2.0 on those cunts.

>t. Melbourne resident

Who cares? It's not like it's an ideal environment for ISIS recruiters to infiltrate and radicalise vulnerable muslim youth.

Here's the big question: why the "state funded" safe space? Everyone has a safe space of sorts to express inflammatory views, its called catching up with your mates and shooting the shit, or shotposting on Sup Forums. There is a 100% chance that these mudslimes do the exact same thing with their own friends - online or in person - and talk shit about women, the jews, and how to alter the western culture to align with their values (so pretty much Sup Forums fags but much worse). So again, WHY the demand for state funding???

My theory is that they are basically trying to see how far they can exploit the "safe space culture" + "white ppl guilt" and cuck us while they laugh at us. That's it. Just some sick prank with the end goal of full blown sharia law. I can just image a bunch of these faggotts sitting around being all like "DUDE, WAT IFS WE GOT THE SJW SYMPY OF THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR OUR JIHAD, BUKLAH BUKLAH HALAL ALLAH JIHAD!"

Why did Australia let Muslims in? I know almost nothing about Australian history other than meme level stuff (prison colony, rabbit problem, Anzac, Vietnam help)

people were mad about this but they were furious about Saudi Arabia not observing a minute's silence during world cup quals last night, all the people at that oval got a dose of the red pill and I love it.

OY BLOKE PUT A SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE. GO RIDE A ROO TO THE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE, NO RULES, JUST RIGHT. CRIKEY

>demand safe spaces

Just take over the nearest college, it's what they do here. If you need help just walk up to any group of white people and start calling them racists over and over until some of them join your quest.

Immigration policies went to hell in the 60s like America. We let a shitload of lebs into the country during their civil war, and every politician since that era supports our enormous immigration load.

Fellow melbourne cunt as well. It's bad for sure, but there's a lot of good blokes still here, don't you forget. Melbourne will be redeemed.

>Why did Australia let Muslims in?
So the Government can use them as an excuse to take away our freedoms.

DON'T YOU COME THE RAW PRAWN WITH ME

A WALLABY IN MY DUNGAREES STOLE THE BOOMER MATE

I say they have plenty of those spaces back in the middle east and maybe they should fuck off back there if they want to talk shit about the accomodating country which took their parasitic asses in.

The fucking pieces of shit aren't even at 3% of the population yet. If they're this vocal at that level god help us if/when they get higher.

I'm sick of these Muslim cunts. Even if they weren't terrorists.

Buddhists have been here longer and there are more of them here. Yet you don't see some bullshit agenda pushing Buddhists on television, billboards, food products,etc. These Muslim pigs are just spreading their cancer and the traitorous left just want to see White Men suffer.

I think they may finally be assimilating

They can express all the "inflammatory views" they want when we lock the doors to their safe space and set the building alight.

REEEEEEEEE WHY DO THEY KEEP LETTING MUSLIMS INTO THIS COUNTRY

Seriously though, why should I care anymore? It is clear the vast majority of Australians love Muslims, Arabs, Africans and want a continuous flow of them coming into the country forever. I have no idea why, but that's what the normie majority wants.

So what does it matter what I want? I'm just in the very very small minority of people in this country who want ZERO Muslims and ZERO arab/africans in the country. Nobody gives a fuck what I or anyone else in this small minority think or want.

These people will destroy our country like what's happening in EU/UK....it'll be an example for future generations not to invite a bunch of Muslims into your country. By the time that happens I'll be too old too care, or just dead.

GG boys, it's over, they won, we lost, best we can do now is just hope future generations learn from the mistakes and don't make the same mistakes again. But yep, as of now, it's over, we lost.

Ive read this exact same stories in about 4 different completely different colours of paint

Its making me get mad at the wrong retards

they can have a safe space on seat E60 Emirates Sydney to Dubai one way.

More More More!!!

The King has spoken!!!!

>Openly demanding Jizya to plot Jihad against us

Exactly. Think back to 10 years ago, the most I heard about Muslims was the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Nobody gave a fuck about their feelings anywhere. What is this sudden constant fucking push?

We immediately approve their request and sucking their majestic Arabic cock in an FULL autistic way.

They already have a safe space to insult us. Its called the media. They put giant signs on their mosques in Sydney saying hate for none, acceptance for all. Their mosques are petri-dishes for the cultivation for extremist ideology. But we cant condemn it because we have so many examples of moderate Muslims in the media. Lets not ask the Muslim community to take responsibility for their own people. Lets wait until we have our kids splattered on the ground during Australia Day. We are a geographically isolated country, but complacency will be our undoing.

PLEASE TAKE MORE OF US!
I HAVE SEVEN BROTHER AND EIGHT SISTERS THAT NEED A NEW HOME.

>Buddhists have been here longer and there are more of them here. Yet you don't see some bullshit agenda pushing Buddhists on television, billboards, food products,etc.

that's actually a pretty good point

Fuck them. They live in a liberal Western country. STFU. Australia is a great country. Literal hellhole is one of the richest in the world.

Cunts need to be lined up against a wall.