youtube.com/watch?v=fpAUSjvZ2-U
youtube.com/results?search_query=poland vs germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is a joke. It's only known as the country that got ereased like 3 times

We're the only joke here
Poland will still be poland in some decades but we can't say the same
Better start learn arabic it will be useful in the future
Im already learning polish because poland has a future and germany not

Poland ironically will still be alive in a few decades. Germany will lose it's identity. The polish have been through some tough shit and they still stand. You gotta give them credit

it's funny how we got erased from the map at least 3 times and we're still here

smart
cuck

Both are right.

Both are shit.

as much as id love to annex germany you should stop with divide and conquer, we have much higher priority issues as white people than germans, like genociding all niggers

>Im already learning polish because poland has a future and germany not

>german nationalists learning Polish
what a time to be alive

>Germany will lose it's identity
it is already lost in most places

I despise Germans and want to see them all dead... but what is happening there right now makes me sad, I mean, it would be ok if we just bombed the shit out of them in a fair 1v1 fight, but this kind of humiliation can only be created by the lowest subspecies, i.e. the jews

never as they dont have a chance at there strongest while we can deal with pooland at our weakest.

What the fuck is the actual long term goal of the EU? To destroy Europe? It makes no bloody sense to me... Poland will obvs not bend to their will. Will it come to USA, UK, Poland Vs 4th Reich?

brotherhood among europeans, as an anglo you wouldnt understand

we will help them don't worry hans, so will that retard slovakia and hungary, because they're alright.

> Limiting access to contraception.
> Ever.

When the muslims are finished with them.

Who would want to annex this nig/muslim infested shithole.

What brotherhood? It's letting in millions of wage slaves that do nothing but make the countries miserable bomblands, and out-breed the natives.

>Germany

Why u mad, tho?

Why? Poland does not want the immagrants, if take Germany they get Millions of them...

ASAP I hope. We must reclaim our native Slavic lands before they get islamised

Take a ((guess))

Rhetorical questions. It's plain to see, just hard to accept.

if you look at polan, it's clear it's not hard to accept. And we're looking real hard

helping war refugees is the decent thing to do, as is not creating them in the first place

again, something the angloid brain cannot comprehend so dont try too hard

>no border
>germany paying poland like some vassal state
>ignore every eu german demand
>tfw you technically annexed germany

baja bongo
bongo baja

>mfw when trash tier of population gets exported to germany and UK

I acctualy agree with bad pole steorotype in germany/uk since .. most people that went there are like that. But hey still better than muslims.

Never. Poles are too dumb to formulate a invasion plan.

Plus, they want german gibs

>nigger talking about being dumb and gibs
figures kek

in that video we lost
not surprised 2bh

>trusting the frogs propaganda

Poland will very likely get split again in some decades

That flag, who woudl've... poolish and german relationyships are a awesome, having a polish gf and all, thanks for asking.

Is that... Icelands flag?

What possible qualms can they have with fucking Iceland?!

Poland is like the Brazil of Europe.

>white
>non islam
>low crime/rape

its enough for those animals

t. pic related

Nah, man, nah.

Polacks need their own foreign legion. Serve 5 years and guaranteed citizenship at the end provided you've learned the language, adopted Catholicism and are white.

Polacks would be drowning in applications.

Are you trully willing to throw your heritage down the toilet?

>UMA

I wonder if people started to recognize this thread since this is like the 3rd time ive posted it this week

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves

left bottom corner

I'm wondering, what does 'heritage' mean to you, exactly ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fpAUSjvZ2-U

>Now you knew the fuckin’ French would have to get into the mess
>American audacity well it had to be addressed
>So they sent their fighters to the sky but it was all in vain
>As they sought asylum in the American commonwealth of Spain
>So the English crossed the channel and it was a sight to see
>When the queen dropped down her trousers and she shit on Normandy
>And if you think we were happy when we drank all of their wine
>You should’ve seen the Polacks when they got to cross the Rhine

Delusional

If you are fed up with German govt you can move into Poland easy. As EU citizen you can move/work in any country, do papework, you get meldung.

I`m living near German/Czech border and I can tell you I see huge influx (selling ISP/Cell operator services) of Germans here. Like 30/40+ white germans fucking runing away from merkel idiocy.

good then it will be at least a challenge.

Cant wait.

Let's just cut them off.

There is nothing to be proud of as a German. One couldn't imagine the soul crushing acknowledgement of your worthless existence until you experience the want for your own complete destruction so common among the brainwashed and uselessly deluded faggot loser generation of Germans we see today. I say let this puddle of emasculated subhuman trash die out as has been it's primary objective

are you literally not aware of your nations army and its count? polan has bigger and better equiped army than you, idiot

I don't like it, but I am , in fact, paying for you, you fucking faggot.

Great, now shut the fuck up and give me more money, bitch

see

>black intellectual

germany is aware that violence between brother states is destructive and stupid. if they wanted to make a real army it would dwarf anyone elses in europe, russia included

Let's test that

no its not or I wouldn't write that. east euro armies are a joke.

No danger, no problem.

Only twice tanks, quad SPGS. Tho we plan to buy more Leopards and modernize them.

Germans have over 70% of thier APC/IFV unoperational/needing serious repairs. Bundeswher morale is all time low, German pilots have less flight hours than Polish.

Possibly they could win 1v1 but hey this wont happen. Just waiting till rest of "normal" EU (Czech, Hungary, Slovakia) gets fed up with Germany and shit hits the fan.

You're paying for your Ahmed conquerors too you fucking faggot loser, lol. Since when does a bitch German stand up against getting fucked in the ass. Just shut your effeminate cuck mouth and take it you subhuman. Maybe in the future if you're lucky when you and your entire family has been slaughtered and raped out of existence as it deserves Poland will conquer and cleanse the lands you gave away.

your country is the one shilling multiculturalist hugs to everyone, i wonder if you even have any war in you left hans, or is your only struggle preppin the bull?

Not while you're still gobbling soviet cock, eastern block degenerate.

youtube.com/results?search_query=poland vs germany

oh boy son, you lack so mauch so many info.

Germany > Pooland always and ever.

1st world industrial power vs barley 2nd world nations pitted by ameriniggers

Germany wins

oh we fed up alright

Go fly a plane pooland

Funny coming from the Marxist EU shill. Do the world a favor and shoot yourself and save Ahmed the bullet

wait a minute

The eternal germ should have been broken up and divided long ago

Dude..be glad you are allowed to write here,

Soon they'll all be dead and after a mild campaign of pest control the remains can be resettled into something better.

you are literally pic related lmao

The mudslimes are not going to use it anyway, this is the only way to balance the board

Big words comming from subhuman marxist xD

I can't imagine what it's like to be in nation that got spawned by tea-nigger fucking whales at the coast of Virginia and shitting out one degenerated baby after another. You really must be proud of your ancestors

Exactly.

First time on drugs, eh.:) Desillusions of grandeur come with that, non country :)

anglo revisionism at its finest.

so butthurt he has to resolve to god damn smiley faces, shit hans, why are you projecting so hard? Only desillusion here is you calling me a non country

what did you expect, fits the 'agenda'

When muslims will decide to kill all germans one night and take over. Then we will go and "help" them.

Kek

you will keep this dream for another thousand years. this entire thread is literally leftist power fantasies.

Your industrial power is irrelevant when you can get to berlin from Polish border in one fuel tank. In current state your army is sad joke.

It would be literal blitzkrieg with you guys.

This is weak, man, really really weak..I used to respect your beer, but thinking that you are one of the dudes brewing it, nah, you are not relevant, as much as you try to be.

atleast polan will still be here in 1000 years, you germanistany

Man I really wish I could live in Germany, they are so prosperous count... nah nevermind, it's not 1989 anymore

Your pathetic nations leadership is as leftist as they get

who cares about respect from a country where this happens kekito