Paris's New Museum Exhibit Science of Racism

Any thinking person can agree that racism is a disgusting idea, but unfortunately, it still manages to rear its ugly head.

And while it’s a hard pill to swallow, and even harder for the people who have to deal with it on a daily basis, scholars have created a new, visual way for museum-goers to better understand the science behind racism.

From now through January 8, 2018, Musée de l’Homme in Paris will feature a new exhibit called “Us and Them,” which explores racism and prejudice from an academic perspective to better understand why exactly these concepts continue to persist, and why categorizing humans by race is still done today.

The showcase uses genetics, history, psychology, sociology and anthropology to investigate these various types of discrimination, and is based off social psychologist Henri Tajfel’s 1970s experiment to test how little it would take to for people to become prejudiced against each other.

And while race relations as a whole may seem grim to some, researchers want to make the important point that although racism has persisted, they believe that the human race has come a very long way in terms of acceptance.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
archive.is/Rlm2y
socialmatter.net/2017/05/21/not-youth-radicalization-prison-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me goy what is the origin of racism??

>groups of people have always practiced in-group preference
>those who had a strong in-group survived
>those who didn't did not
>lefties try to destroy in-group preference

They don't want you to exist anymore and are now making a phrenology museum to support their claims.

Uhhh, let me guess, white privilege?

>is based off social psychologist Henri Tajfel’s 1970s experiment
>social psychologist

A discipline so trash it's now phased out.

There's a difference between racism and prejudice.

explain and sauce?

racism
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race

prejudice
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people

This museum is basically a science-denial cuck church.

Pol has its own exhibit

Does it compare the normal distribution of IQ between races?

Sorry no.

A racist is a bad white person who wants to kill black people or muslims or jews. (These people need to be removed from society)

A prejudiced person is someone who doesn't like some groups of people for personal reasons. (this is normal and ok)

white people

Sup Forums needs something, like /k/ has the murder cube

American education.

>he thinks that when somebody calls him a racist, they mean to announce his belief that blacks are good at running.

Misuse of a word doesn't make the definition of the word magically change.

Pick up a dictionary some time.

umm sorry poochi-kins *holds your hand* but racism is anyone who has white skin

>Misuse of a word doesn't make the definition of the word magically change.

That's exactly how the definition of a word changes.
The dictionary exists to document the common use of a word.

>science behind racism

It's genetic for why I hate muslims and niggers. I understand now i'm just being myself!

>The dictionary exists to document the common use of a word.
So give it a read and get back to me.

stop replying to this troll

b-but how about muslim kids and nigger kids?

It's Friday night mothafucka I don't have anything better to do.

>he thinks that when somebody calls him a racist, they mean to announce his belief that blacks are good at running.

You're just denying reality at this point. That's not what anybody means when they use the word. You're like 1/100,000 people who would use it that way.

>don't reply to people who disagree with me!
>It makes me feel bad!
>He's a troll!
>THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

>You're just denying reality at this point. That's not what anybody means when they use the word. You're like 1/100,000 people who would use it that way.
I'm ok with being the "1/100,000" people who doesn't look like a total dickhead when they use words that don't mean what they're implying.

I mean grats on being a complete moron, good job buddy.

As I said, the dictionary exists to document the common usage.

Any dictionary that has your meaning, and excludes mine is just out of date or wrong. It's not doing a good job of keeping up with the lingo.

The common usage is much more in line with what I said than what you said.

>from an acedimic perspective
Holy hell these people still don't get it Ahahaha
All this shit is is just preaching to the choir
The people who are racist don't go to fancy museums or spend all day on Twitter virtue signaling. They are too busy having to work for a living and actually interact with the brown hordes.

That would be true if we didn't have multiple words to describe the concept you are using racism to describe.

>Any dictionary that has your meaning, and excludes mine is just out of date or wrong.
So your assertion is that all dictionaries are out of date or wrong?

the bell curve?

This

>The showcase uses genetics, history, psychology, sociology and anthropology to investigate these various types of discrimination,
All of which say were completely different.
>and is based off social psychologist Henri Tajfel’s 1970s experiment to test how little it would take to for people to become prejudiced against each other.
So cherry picking biased and out of date studies from 40 years ago.

S C I E N C E
C
I
E
N
C
E

That kind of shit is useless outside of tribes you moron. You're more likely to die by the hands of someone within your race than outside

>Thinking that the rural 700 MILLION Chinese would somehow not drag down the country into the mid 90s...

Genetic differences leading to rational in-group preference

Go live in an all-black neighborhood then.

Here is the science
>Niggers are stupider than white people
>It's because of genetics
Just like Dogs are the same species, humans are all the same but not due to genetics.
A German Sheppard is a dog, is Loyal smart and has a good memory
A chiwawa is a dog, is loyal but stupid as fuck and not easily trained.
A Sheppard is not prone to violence and barking outbursts
A chiwawa is prone to violence and barking episodes
A Sheppard will not follow the pack of dogs if it thinks what the pack is doing is stupid
A chiwawa will do what ever the pack is doing and forget all its training in a instant

same goes for niggers
Its in a niggers genetics to be violent and follow the pack, they are hard to teach and don't retain memory unless its associated with hatred.

>Any thinking person can agree that racism is a disgusting idea
You are an idiot.

Will they teach about the fact that literal babies are scientifically proven to be racist?

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

דו זאלסט נישט
archive.is/Rlm2y

You are, in fact, the idiot for not recognizing the satirical tone of the OP

>So your assertion is that all dictionaries are out of date or wrong?
I don't know what's in all dictionaries.... but i do know how the word is commonly used.

>That would be true if we didn't have multiple words to describe the concept you are using racism to describe.
No it has nothing to do with how many synonyms there are. The usage is all that matters. The meaning of the word is how it is meant when used.

Tell that to the Jews.

It amuses me that all those anti-racist are doing their academic research on racism hidden in their white segregated suburbans. It is exactly like that shitshoweller Marx engaging in ''''''''intellectual''''''''' pursuits about working class while he never set a foot inside of a factory.

Different paint job, same stinking shit.

I'm done responding to you sorry dumb dumb.

Racism is a distinct concept and as far as I know the only word to describe the concept, prejudice or discrimination is the word you're looking for next time you want to pretend to be morally superior.

You can say "well this is how everyone uses it" all you want, it doesn't make you and "everyone else" less of a dumb cunt.

>You're more likely to die by the hands of someone within your race than outside

The (((evidence))) you will find to support this is only due to the fact that people largely self-segregate. Pretty much everyone with any goddamned sense moves the fuck away from niggers.

If you're ready to prove how non-racist you are, move to East St. Louis and see how likely it is for you to become a victim of black violence.

>nigger

It's not my fault you think the dictionary prescribes language, rather than the other way around.
You can say dictionary this, dictionary that.... but the next time somebody calls you a racist, my definition is going to be the one that corresponds to the meaning. A definition is useless if it doesn't help you understand what people mean when they talk.

right on, Czech bro

Leaked photo of the museum.

this is always women saying this shit, they're just projecting their own privilege

is it 'the psychology of racism' or outright race denialism?

Am I still racist when I want to kill white Americans with leftist leaning?

it's just shifting the goalpost and manipulating the language so that you can coerce the other into a certain behaviour: in this case make him renounce to his group preference for ideological reasons. Being racist is desired if the Other is not good or competes in the same environment, and you're not going to stop many from this strategy, you're just going to make people of european stock stick together even more.

b-but we marched for science! H-how could science do this to us!

You're the idiot for not seeing the irony in that other guy's post.

>using a word correctly is shifting the goalposts
>misusing a word is not shifting the goalposts

You're more likely to die by tripping in the shower than by a shark.

Are showers more dangerous than sharks?

>Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Yes I wonder what's the (((origin))) of it...

It's not a strategy on my part.... But you're right. In the game of politics, language is constantly shifting so as to put "the other side" in a difficult political position.
That's life; you have to adapt or get eaten. Sink or swim.

No it's perfectly natural

Wow france being cucks again what a fucking surprise

so progressive!

>hahaha le epik cuck meme lololol XDDDD le look at me mom i'm le trolling le cuck faget numales on le internetz!!!11!!!!!! lololol XDDD!!!

Apes.

>"In politics, French people, especially young people, are taking on prejudiced attitudes and extreme views because they have forgotten where it leads," said co-curator Evelyne Heyer, a professor of genetic anthropology at the National History Museum.

oy vey! These young goyim are going to gas us again!

>le dog breeds meme
Humans aren't dogs. Dog breeds have been intensively artificially selected, mostly for short periods of time, while humans have been naturally extensively selected for long periods of time.

It is misusing the word in fact, as he/she grasps on academic consensus to boast his/her pseudo-intellectual justifications to shit on european people without consequence from who hr/she attacks. As I said, racism is not even inherently bad and can be a workable strategy for survival, competition and cooperation; so, exactly, what's wrong with it? Africans/Chinese/whatever can be "prejudiced" (read racist) towards me but I can't: good fucking riddance, I'll keep being racist if that helps me going through their multicultural hell and avoid being mistreated. You can bet that.

socialmatter.net/2017/05/21/not-youth-radicalization-prison-culture/

ווו האדסטו לערנען זיך יידיש?

גרויס שוואַרץ האָן גייט אריין אין פרוי

In the normal course of events, yes. Ordinary things like showering or driving cars are often more dangerous than swimming in the ocean, provided that you don't go out of your way to attract sharks. Similarly, your average person is more likely to be attacked by a member of their race than by one of another race, provided that they don't go out of their way to provoke people of other races.

העכסט קעק

Oh and fucking niggers where not?
breeding american niggers to be aggressive and strong workers that are stupid as fuck
>Fuck off and go read a book you american idiot.

and what dog meme?

Humanity should be practicing eugenics.
Not because certain races are inherently bad or evil. It's not their fault.
It's just that IQ is real. And while there are exceptions within each race, the average IQ among the races varies considerably.
Fostering the highest IQ while removing the lowest IQ, that's kind of what evolution has been about for millions of years.
Lower IQ just means society will progress slower, or maybe even regress, which means suffering for everyone.
I want to sterilize low IQ browns because I love humanity and want all humans to not have to suffer. Is that "racist" or bad?
I almost can't believe it but...Hitler really didn't do anything wrong...it wasn't a meme

>In the normal course of events, yes
>Similarly, your average person is more likely to be attacked by a member of their race than by one of another race
It's the same goddamn thing you triple nigger. The reason showers have a much higher rate of victims than sharks are because of the increased exposure.
The reason murder is more common interethnically than extraethnically is increased exposure. But being close to a shark is still more dangerous than being close to a fucking shower.

Learn about fucking statistics for fucks sake. You're factually much safer in a white neighbourhood than a black one.

>I just ignore the data with snarky badly-made parody to forget the fundamental fact that I'm ruining the future of europeans to feel good about myself.

*smacks lips* hol up *robs gas station* wat u b sayin is *chimps out* dat we real niggas be innocent and sheeit? *murders*
Niggers are sub-par and this is easily back up by any number of statistics ranging from wellfare receipt to violent crime to spawning out of wedlock.The hard science you're looking for to explain racism and prejudice is easy: some ethnicities and cultures of humans are complete and udder garbage that even barbarian mongols would be ashamed of having.
Example A: A low intelligence fuckwit believing (((science))) will save him from his own whiteness who also unironically believes dictionaries will change because he fervently wishes that racism and prejudice are one and the same.
Some ethnicities are incredibly easy to hate because of their ideologies, for example mudslimes. No other ethnicity is so willing to strap c4 to their nipples and explode into other people for no other reason than their skyfairy told them they would get 72 virgins upon complete earthly obliteration.
>It's rude and unfair to hate Islam because of its extremists, everyone has extremists
And yet it's only the allah praising goat fuckers that feel the need to brutalize anyone who isn't as extreme as themselves.

Face it, libshits, humans are a young species. Any reason we have to hate a different race was learned swiftly and with good reason.
>be tribe
>found berry bush
>afro-tribe man come steal berry bush
>blame us for stealing berry bush
>rape woman on way out

>Humanity should be practicing eugenics.

Oh my God are you for fucking real? This is a groundbreaking idea, from now on humanity will regard you as one of its most original and profound minds for sure. You are truly a great scholar of psychometrics, sir.

What about low IQ whites? They dilute the gene pool as well.

being able to see that shitskins are dumb violent psychopaths is some genetic defect now? Thanks jews

They should remain as the laborers, until automation replaces them, then they should be executed based on the results of a state-administered IQ test. We do need laborers, and seeing white everywhere is better for social cohesion.

And what about smart ethnics? Do we euthanise them, too?

I don't think people appreciate how hard Satan tried to get Hillary elected.

Large groups of Dems spent a year (or more) of their life pretending to be republicans doing bad thing.

KKK? It was democrats having fun with their racism while simultaneously smearing republicans .

Violent protests? Democrats paid for by Soros and tagged along by "reporters" who show one side.

Dems are guilty of not only their own crimes, but "republican" crimes as well

No, they should be allowed to remain with full citizenship and rights. Many great scientific discoveries have come from Indian geniuses for example. They will be a minority by virtue of their natural rarity so it's nothing to worry about. They can just be WHITE'd

Okay, so, here's your problem. Your scope is all fucked up. Euthanasia IS NOT VIABLE in our societies, which so heavily relies on the concepts of liberty. Neither is sterilisation, for that matter. The right to reproduce is fundamental in our society.

So, how do we do eugenics without removing the deadweight from the gene pool? The answer is simple. IVF and designer babies. If the process is expensive, it's highly likely only the richest will get it at first, which implies the most successful will get it, widening the gap between rich and poor, before, finally, eliminating the lower echelons of society completely, simply by out competing them.

Assimilate and conquer. Don't bother trying to divide, it won't work.

>Any thinking person can agree that racism is a disgusting idea
debatable

Sauce?

No u

Is it just a giant square room painted wall to wall with Jewish links to communism and negro crime rates?

>You're more likely to die by the hands of someone within your race than outside

Assuming you live in a white homogeneous community..

Will I get a shekel for being a good goy if I participate ?

IQ =/= education

Will they show Useful Idiots and their puppet masters who talk about how much they hate white people and white culture, and use brown people as pawns to destroy it? If not, then it's not a serious subject for them, simply propaganda to bash yet more whites.