Did Rand hack Google to get it to list him at 5'8"?

Did Rand hack Google to get it to list him at 5'8"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9B4hMmcICs?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, the russians did what are u stupid

Do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

R A N D L E T T H E M A N L E T

I honestly couldn't imagine being that short and still feeling like a man.

ummm moar?

Is Hillary ACTUALLY 5'4"? Huma said her first impression of Hillary was "she's so little!!!"

youtu.be/q9B4hMmcICs?t=50

God I am so thankful I dont have to go through life like this. Can you even imagine the utter humiliation of standing next to a teenager and being dwarfed?

If only there was some unpictured variable which could be responsible for this.

tfw only 178

is it so hard to believe that those 3 people standing next to him are 6'0 ?

probably

women's suffrage was a mistake.

He still fucks plenty of pussy, unlike (You)

A fucking pajeet is dwarfing him kek.

God works in cruel ways.

Dont forget that Ben and Rand are always wearing giant shoes/cowboy boots, so that means that theyre both probably about 5'2

This is true

If only he could have won.

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

>The manlet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a dyel, beta, faggot, retard, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a manlet and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Goddamn being a lanky giant at 6'5 doesn't seem so bad any more

poor guy can't even buy a shirt that fits in the men's section

He's a manlet but still managed to do well for himself in the wife department.

Me and mommies

Ron Paul and possibly Rand has always been our guys and if you say otherwise you're a retarded pleb

that's a nice picture.

He's so little!! He looks like those oversized teddy bears you win at the carnival

>be 5'8
>procreate

Good for him then

Yeah but they're our (little) guys

His son is a qt. Why do only Republicans have cute kids? makes u think

When will manlets rule the world again
James Madison was 5'4"

Burgers boost the quality of DNA

Just imagine what the last 25 years would have been like...

Never, not as long as women have the right to vote.
Women choose their political leaders the same way they hang a beefcake poster on the wall.
Women are naturally wired to want to serve a leader they find attractive rather than select a leader who will serve their communities interests (as was the original intention of our system).
100 years of women's suffrage and they've managed to fucking destroy everything.

ummm, sorry sweetie, Obama's kids are cute

what can we do leaf

You're right, we should start by banning all leafs from the United States

nothing. It's over. Just fucking let the human race die already.

he's very obviously nowhere near 5' 8"

i'd say slightly under 5' 7" if fucking ben shapiro is taller than him
>king of saudi is a manlet
>putin is a manlet
>communist party of china is run by manlets

Manlets will rule the world and inherit the earth

He's 5'6"
>t. 5'6" manlet

Yes this is true. I've literally heard college educated women say they vote for the guy they want to look at on tv for the next four years. Women's suffrage was a grave mistake.

At least one of his daughters comes home on time, gets good grades, and doesn't party excessively.

During the 2016 election cycle, my female roommate pretty much got all of her information off of Saturday Night Live. I shit you not.

My mom said she instantly hated Ted Scruz because of his weird mousy looking face.

I'm 5'7" and I'm pretty sure I'm taller than he actually is. Maybe he wears lifts when he gets his ID photos taken.

Millions of Americans do this.... and they are the ones who consider themselves "woke"

Because they are all the beta vagina worshippers created by this brave new world of roastie politics.

Sad AF

Don't hate on the juice box, bro

That version is even shopped to make him taller. Insecure Rand is fucking pathetic.

every time i see shapiro he's doing something to disguise his heght

so compared to a 174cm guy shapiro looks 171cm-172cm

But he does save the taxpayers money by getting a fat stack of free cups for the office every time he goes to mcDONALDs

>acting like a slut
>surrounded by white bois

Can't wait until she brings home a cracka for Barrack

Something tells me they have both experienced a white boi before

I don't get why so many of my fellow manlets are so sensitive about their height. Never been an issue for me. Every time I've been rejected for height I've always just felt that kind of woman would have eventually found another reason to move on. Women (and honestly people in general) will always find a reason to bitch about anything. At least the insecure manlets are entertaining and easy to troll.

Give it a few years son. It gets worse as the years go by.

Well then we'd only have to get some aesthetic /ourguys/ to run.

Then you're playing into a broken system.
A candidates political merits should come first. If a good candidate happens to be tall, whatever. It shouldn't even matter.

But you have plenty of great people in politics who never get very far because they aren't "aesthetic" enough. So fuck you and your roastie worship.

Is that normal behaviour in america? Even here you'd get strange looks doing that.

Absolutely not, especially among siblings.

Two sisters sharing an ice pop? I'm sure you autitsts find that weird.

kek

What was this guy thinking?
That he could snatch a date and once face to face talk his way out of being a hobbit?

tell me about huma why does she take the pills

because it's like living a nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps

a huge actual scandal in washington and this is the only pic you guys make?