/ptg/ President Trump General - Liberal Reaction Shot to Comey Testimony Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Infrastructure Summit w/Governors & Mayors 6/8/17
youtu.be/KUQPBDU3ADQ
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
>VP Pence remarks @ Infrastructure Summit 6/8/17
youtu.be/IQS8-Il93no
>Pres Trump @ Faith & Freedom Coalition Conference 6/8/17
youtu.be/lQIwXMuaBBA
>Pres Trump Speech on Infrastructure 6/7/17
youtu.be/4zTLYGTRifY
>Pres Trump's Plan to Rebuild America's Infrastructure 6/7/17
youtu.be/5kDqXDN9OYY
>Pres Trump speaks on healthcare reform in Cincinnati OH 6/7/17
youtu.be/jD0NLFAm_pU
>VP Pence @2017 Astronaut Selection Announcement 6/7/17
youtu.be/0ZfQkfAf7Ng
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Kikenwald Get's Tentacled!
youtu.be/RN5vU2iFnm4
>The Revenge of John Miller
youtu.be/kdhLl0nBMDY
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/872959170139389952
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1795947021
washingtonexaminer.com/ice-arrests-41000-illegals-in-trumps-first-100-days-up-37-percent/article/2623357
washingtonexaminer.com/biggest-ice-gang-raid-ever-1378-arrests-21-murder-charges-3-dreamers/article/2622865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Im excited
>Its the most magical night of the year cuz its comey testimony eve
>I hung my socks over cnn
>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

what was going through his mind when it was over

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN!

>no deportations
>no ID laws
>no judges appointed
Why even live?

Build the wall!

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

BLESSED BY GOD

i heard colberg sperged out last night. anyone watch?

THINGS ARE GOOD!

>labour have no power
>Unionists win all over
>government moved to the right
>brexit still happening
>may btfo

Those men. Another political disappointment, still not getting laid.

Thanks, m8.

Must watch

Funniest shit I've seen today

All of those things are completely false.

We're on a mission from god.

Umm guys?

Does anyone ever watch?

This is it. The Russian story has reached max saturation. Even leftists want to move on. Trump needs to not blow it by inviting more trouble. I'd like him to clear up that "tapes" thing. Couldn't he say "there are no tapes" and still have recordings? Obviously he doesn't have physical tapes.

Byzantines are massively overrated. their entire existence was basically shrinkage

finn shill is just being finn shill, ignore

The Democrats & CNN/MSM narrative is to continually push out fake and misleading news about Trump to keep being obstructionists and muddying up the waters for citizens.

They want citizens to see Trump's admin through the MSM as a joke with constant fake news and carefully crafted narratives.

By doing this, Trump's approval ratings will continue spiraling downwards resulting in the ultimate results of Trump's legacy.

They want to say Trump will have the lowest approval ratings in US History - that is what they want out of Trump's legacy.

That is their plan.

I don't watch, but his whole show is just trump bashing. It's not a sustainable business model.

My state's hat strikes again!

>jared is so fucked
i forgot that kusners 1st name was jared and i thought he meant the pervert subway guy

old fucks

Spending money on novelty shirts and beer while poor minorities suffer in the streets. When will he be doxxed and hounded from his career?

Lmao another deluded libshit. I wonder how assblasted he was when it turned out to be a nothingburger again

lel
i never run into to someone and they say "hey did you see colbert last night?"
never

There's always Jared from Subway

>Trump shitposting literally brought down the head of one of the most powerful and well-known intel agencies on the planet

>Hardcore kike shilling for two threads
>Stops posting halfway through second thread
>New thread
>Fast posting Jew starts with "God bless" shit
:thinking:

My favorite story.

How do these people not get bored about hearing about the same shit literally every day? Sup Forums is pretty diverse in what is discussed here, but to just hear your own opinions shouted back at you on a nightly basis just sounds exhausting. I don't understand watching something because it agrees with you constantly.

Well maybe if the Catholics didn't stab them in the back things would have gone better.

Maybe he's still focused on the pedophile that did those Subway ads.

judges

>More Comey Reaction Shots

They were a Greek empire and should be remembered as such. When you talk to modern Greeks, they all think they're direct descendants of Alexander or some shit (note the "Macedonia" controversy) while forgetting their more recent, still impressive, history.

>being such a good goy you deny the wars in iraq and afghanistan weren't for israel
yes, goy. who could possibly gain by surrounding iran? jews are soooo based. without israel the usa would be a worthless country. based jews!

thats a rehash of the subway guy shirts

>More Comey Reaction Shotss

Nice sweater, faggot.

>More Comey Viewing Shot

OP image isn't enough
Give me more salt from yesterday motherfuckers

Are comey viewing gatherings a Sup Forums meme or was this shit coordinated around the country?

Don't these people have jobs or families?

most of us are smart enough to ignore him, he's here every day saying stupid shit
but YOU reply to him 3 times....

Voting laws.

Low self worth needs constant validation

Having a man on tv tell you that you are right and everyone else is wrong is reassuring. This is what some people used to get out of religion, but with that in decline those people need a new way of getting the same thing.

>bringing a fucking macbook to the bar
>MSNBC
I need to dive into my folder of Smug Trumps for this.

You realize that oil is important right?

Fuck off Jew I don't want your false God's blessings
Donald J Trump is the closest thing this world has to a god

really wish I would have taken pics of the viewing parties I attended.

>Implying hipsters work

Were there anything in the Comey leaks that were classified?

>faggot
>wearing biology teacher sweater
it checks out

Hard to dispute that hasn't appeared to have been generally the case so far.

Most of them were in DC because (surprise) people in DC want an excuse to take the day off.

People literally standing at a public venue to watch some bullshit hearing they probably don't even understand.

And I thought I was a loser...

This feels like a HUGE opening for the Republicans to actually PASS something major and popular now that everyone is fed up with Comey, Russia, and conspiracies. Even just releasing a detailed infrastructure or tax BILL would be good.

Looks like they are having a terrible time.

kekaroni

well not coordinated more like a few bars decided to do it then tons realize they could make good money no matter the outcome

pic: Reminds me of the election night.

How do they afford their $6-8 coffees and shitty overpriced Apple hardware?

>they literally thought Drumpf was getting impeached yesterday

yeah, reality can hurt

>only 38% arrest increase
>only 14 nominations
>these will be struck down by courts

What happened over the pond yesterday lads?

I missed it due to the craziness on this side.

UK is dead, but at least they will be going down swinging

How much virtue does someone need to signal by watching a nobody give testimony in public.

>my state is on this list
>we have a republican gov

will probably still fail but I dont really care. Just getting that shit debated on the floor will be a win

SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY JUST RELEASED, NEW

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, JUNE 9, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1795947021

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. Later in the morning, the President will depart the White House to attend the Roads, Rails, and Regulatory Relief Roundtable and give remarks at the Department of Transportation. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the President of Romania and will hold a joint press conference. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Bedminster, New Jersey.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of Transportation

10:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the Department of Transportation

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Roads, Rails, and Regulatory Relief Roundtable

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks

11:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of Transportation en route the White House

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

2:05PM THE PRESIDENT holds a bilateral meeting with the President of Romania

2:15PM THE PRESIDENT holds an expanded bilateral meeting with the President of Romania

2:45PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with the President of Romania

3:15PM THE PRESIDENT bids farewell to the President of Romania

4:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

4:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Newark, New Jersey

5:10PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Newark, New Jersey

5:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Newark, New Jersey en route to Bedminster, New Jersey

----SCHEDULE CUTS OFF HERE, I EXPECT UPDATES TODAY ON THE SCHEDULE---

Again, I love your bait but it is all wrong.

Trust funds and leftovers from those massive student loans they too out for art school.

Randlet alert on Fox

He was saying they don't work, not that they don't have jobs.

Libshits thought Comey was going to bury Trump and ended up just exonerating him.

Libshits trying to spin it but their dead eyes tell the whole story.

mommy and daddy
prostitution
selling drugs

While the chance for a national voter ID law is there, I'd still say we need to push for Voter ID laws in key states. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, Virginia, New Hampshire, Texas, and Arizona. Basically any Key Swing state or state that has risk of turning blue.

Student loans?

washingtonexaminer.com/ice-arrests-41000-illegals-in-trumps-first-100-days-up-37-percent/article/2623357
washingtonexaminer.com/biggest-ice-gang-raid-ever-1378-arrests-21-murder-charges-3-dreamers/article/2622865
Reminder. Dumb Finland shill can't remember anything.

there's two different israelis
>inb4 all kikes are the same

Kek

Political activism of any sort seems to be the hobby of bums, college students, and the independently wealthy...all classes that constitute the perpetually unemployed.

Comey makes himself look bad, basically vindicates Trump legally, but paints Trump as an old idiot who invited almost this entire thing on himself by not listening to people like Sessions.

Trump seems to be letting this whole thing blow over, 1 tweet about it, but no big deal. Word is he's moving on to try and have and infrastructure bill.

>Byzantium
>Greek
Kek

They are, there is no such thing as good kikes, reddit.

Eh, I'd say wait for ginsberg to kick the bucket first. Need to make sure the SC wont fuck it up pretty much forever.

>May is staying PM

What a fucking idiot

ayy

you do realize that the only value oil has to us is petrodollar recycling made possibly by saudi arabia, right? iraq and afghanistan's only value is surrounding iran so when the usa dies for based israel, good goyim like you can just march right across the border. also afghanistan has an estimated trillions in rare earth metals yet why don't we see any of that money? right! it's because our country also sold out to china and lets them mine all those resources. don't forget about the good goy soldiers defending all those poppy fields in afghanistan either! the heroin epidemic is clearly a coincidence, goy

the student loans they dont want to pay back

>We could've had a nice dinner, Jim, but you chose this path. See you in court.

>41000 arrests in 100 days

That is nothing! Look how many more illegals came in 2008-2016. This is only a 37% increase!

To be honest both major options sucked there, but Theresa "Sharia Law is fine" May is a little better.

Goodbye Weasel Man.
>129201450
You do realize boarder crossing is at an all time low?

seriously read this and their behavior will make a lot of sense

for what its worth eisenhower considered it one of the most important books he ever read

OSHIT

Fucking kek!