How do we end this?

>8 year old faggot
>lactatia

Who is responsible for this and how do we end them? Should we even care anymore? It's getting hard desu...

>youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4
youtube.com/watch?v=VwvHt7Cdswk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah well, it's Montreal, degeneracy paradise for decades. These lapdances, mmmmmm

Lactatia tho

Reported video for child abuse. It would be interesting if anyone did a follow up on this poor, fucked up kid. He will be dead in 20 years and no one will give a fuck.

They should be Placed in a loving foster home of gay/lesbian adults who actually support their brave choices. Their child support payment would be a hard pill to swallow thogh.

>lactacia
Poor little fag's got a drag queen name that sounds like medication for milk farts.

The only drag here should be done behind a truck

> It's getting hard desu...
like my pee pee watching this vid

this is beyond scary
who in their right mind put their kids up to this
a kid should be a kid, not a toy for amusment for mentally sick people, pedos etc

Noice.
>Implying you wouldn't.

whats up with all these people with pictures of spray paint on their mouth i dont get it

Ah, what bliss it would be to fall into berzerk rage from experimental combat drugs and go on a indiscriminate murder-rampage at some communist gathering.

apparently inhaling the spray paint or whatever is inside can make you high

You've never been to Montreal?

They are awaited in valhalla

Well if it starts the hormones early, it might be able to Lactate.

both are correct. they were witnessed.

>germany
>pedo
what a surprise

It's a way to get high.

>his mom is an SJW
fuck these people need to be shot

how would this shit not fucking kill you

God truly has abandoned the west.

it does, but it does it slowly. It's like doing whippits.

Dear almighty Lord in the name of your only begotten son Jesus Christ I call for your help to send out our brethren lead by your holy ghost to come to save their souls and deliver them from the demon they are possessed with.

>comments [off]
>dislike bar [off]

Anglo, you won't find that type of degeneracy on the French side.

If his parents were against this behavior for a boy, he would be taken and given to a gay foster family that would allow it.

This kind of shit makes me consider converting to Islam

O Canada!
YES

>france
>not already a muslim
kek

That thing has a penis?
"Lactacia" in reference to lactation?
Ironic because that thing will never be able to lactate?

>Anons sad again

PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTHJAHAHAHAHAHA

Completely messed up. An 8 year old boy should not be getting paraded about in a dress in front of drag queens with makeup plastered over his face.

I'm not homophobic or transphobic and I believe in human choice & free will. But age of consent should be factored in to the equation. 8 year old kids shouldn't be 'deciding their gender' for the rest of their life when society sets age limits so many other things to protect the young.

Anyway in no way is that a community for an 8 year old kid. Drag queen community is VERY sexual in nature & this is basically pedophilia. Really hope the police look into this. That is not benign at all, this kid is being sexualized.

momma looked kinda jewey.

they spray the paint into a bag and the paint sticks to the bag while they inhale the propellant. so it's really not that dangerous.

Agreed, that little faggot deserves to be molested

It's two things:

1. People that huff paint to get high. Usually literal retards.

2. Making light of the movie Mad Max.

Just learn your kids common sense. And learn them to be patrician. Just give them a shield to counter jewish tricks.

obviously the parents. the bald creature is his dad and the "man" behind the camera talking as his mother smears makeup on her son.

Kill the Jews and order will be restored.

>Who is responsible for this and how do we end them? Should we even care anymore? It's getting hard desu...

Sexualized children is what you get when pedos and degenerates are in charge. These fuckers just can't keep their hands off the children.

Also, every paint but the metallics has a sickening agent in them. The only ones that s till get you high are silver and gold.
Shiny and chrome, forever.

>faggot
That's the problem, he's said he's not. His parents are virtue signalling so hard they make him a girl and put him on display for leering fags.

Western society is decadent and degenerate. In other news, water is wet.

/thread

>parents promote faggotry in 8yo
>turns 12 and starts rebelling against SJW parents
>goes full 1488

>never be able to lactate?

Let me tell you man can lactate.

YES YES YES

thank fucking god for sjws and LGBT because of them this is considered a good thing

fucking love this timeline

just wait soon we will be legally allowed to marry our dogs

pumped

>How do we end this?
sorry, russia, you can't

money shot 3:08

>doing whippits
N2O isn't neurotoxic and using whippits isn't harmful unless you drive yourself into hypoxia

>there are people in this thread who genuinely, unironically believe, that Islam isn't the answer to all the social ills of the Western world

checked
I'd convert to Islam if it weren't for all the sand-niggers

Hahaha I was just wondering why they go for gold

They would line up to fuck this boy

>The parents are always with Lactatia in all public events when he performs in drag so don't worry people this kid is always in a safe and secure environment.
He's safe. Don't worry about it.

>Montreal

I hate that hellhole so much

What the fuck???? This is disgusting. I told my gf just a few seconds ago that within 3 years people like this will be advocating to make kid fucking legal and have pedophiles protected under hate speech laws. Mark my fucking words.

>in 3 years you'll be able to go to Canada and slam this 9 year-old traps boipucci

hey, dipshit, this stuff is old. check out a documentary called "paris is burning"
gay and trans kids have been out there doing this for decades but now you're just seeing this on jewtube

>REPORT VIDEO FOR CHILD ABUSE
REPORT VIDEO FOR CHILD ABUSE

Only because the west abandoned God. Our decline will prove what happens when you remove Him from a society.

this kid won't live past 18

Just embrace Sharia Law already, ffs...

sorry, it's not

>when society sets age limits so many other things to protect the young.

Soon they'll argue we need to give this part up.

> But that's AGEIST!!!!!
>SHUT UP YOU AGEIST BIGOT, MY 5 YEAR OLD CAN HANDLE XER DRINKS!!!!

Biting his own fingers...Yep self mutilitation is on a fucking spectrum.

>An 8 year old "drag queen"
>is not child abuse
Are you from California by any chance?

>It's getting hard
You sick fucking pervert

Society is swirling into a downward cascading spiral of degeneracy and mental illness.
Abandon all hope, there is no solution, we're all doomed to drown in an ocean of despair and tolerance.

Fact.

>Seth Rogen
>No Jude star

one fucking job

One word
ISLAM
literally the only way to stop degeneracy and put the white race out of their cuckold misery and make men men again

See

>

This is either:
A - his cunt of a mother put him up to this to virtual signal to her liberal firends and his dad is too much of a cuck, or more likely isnt even around, to stop this
B - his parents allow him to be around people who incentivized him to do that, which is even worse because they are most likely pedos

I wouldnt allow my underaged daughter to dress up like that, let alone boy

That kid will have no male friends when he hits puberty, he will be surrounded by girls who will coddle him and parade him around like a pet, turning him into an even bigger faggot. If one of them is degenerate enough to be his girlfriend, you can be sure that she will cheat on him with chad.

His parents should be hanged

no, commie
learn US law and how we have freedoms with limits
just because "you feel" there is harm doesn't mean there is

Every day, every single day Aldous Huxley's book Brave New World becomes closer to reality.

Thanks OP.

Haven't been this mad in a while.

Yeah that's why isis is throwing them from the roofs
and just by the way your goverment is backing those afghan boy fuckers while al quaida is trying to get rid off them, so once again your jew ridden shithole is spreading degeneracy anywhere it touches

>mfw people dispute the "slippery slope" argument
Literal faggots will defend this kind of depravity. No wonder most pedophiles are closeted homosexuals.

God I hope they try this transgender shit in Eastern Europe just so I can bash some skull

Gays were always a morally gray area, but this pedophilic, child-castrating degeneracy is pure evil

>Dan Akroyd
>Michael Cera
>Seth Rogan
I refuse to believe they are goys

You know what to do with degenerates

So good being the last bastion of true Christianity. Killing muzzies and commies in the jungle

Michael Cera is christian, Rogen is jew, I don't know about Akroyd.

My mom used to do therapy for this kid. I've met the family.

WHAT THE FUCK the look the guy gives him at 2:27 is fucking creepy
There is something going on there. This poor kid probably doesn't really know what's going on and is doing what ever the parents say because they give him things. he's a victim and that man is going to rape him one day or already has.

I've seen lots of disgusting shit on my time on the chans but something like this being able to become mainstream is certainly on the top of the list. Reported as child abuse like the other user.

Check the comment section of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=D20cuWZWgf4

Now tell me white women aren't the destroyers of western civilization.

She was wearing an antifa jacket.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwvHt7Cdswk

Is that kid wearing underwear under those tights? If not, I know that photos of kids taken with 'sheer' clothing are considered naked. Could not the same be considered if the kid is doing the splits in sheer tights? I can't believe that father isn't under investigation. Pretty obvious the woman is a pig of a whale and he is grooming the son for debauchery. I want to report the video but I would like something concrete to report. Not that the whole video isn't insane.