US demography

Why is the United States only 40% white? Is it bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Short answer: Jews.

It's pretty bad, atleast from where I'm at (suburb of Chicago) but a person from Montana probably has a totally different experience than me.

Yeah, I live in CA. It's bad, America will look like CA demographics in 20-30 years.

>Slaves
>Mexicans crossing the border
>Immigration from non-European countries

Why doneuros keep reducing our white percentage

It's still like 65% white

Plus half of Hispanics are basically just white people (half are beaner spics).

Which puts us at like75%. Now if we go ahead and not worry about japs, pops and secular Arabs which make up about 7% now we are at 82%

The "problems". In America is the remaining 18% which is niggera, beaner spic Mexicans and natives

t. pablo rodriguez

I'm actually polish/German though

I do live in Az and I'm surrounded by Mexicans and I'm telling you half of them are basically jo more brown than Italians or Greeks

Because Americans, despite their bluster, are the inventors of cuckolding and for centuries it has been their national sport. When you take the fleeing beta dregs of old Europe, give them a huge amount of poor brown people both internally and at their border, add a couple of Jews to push things along, and let everything run its course, a demographic fuckup on the scale of the US is the only possible result. If the founding fathers knew their "nation" 300 years later was a mere 30% white and decreasing, I have no doubt they'd immediately rip off their ye olde XXL shart-stained pants and start furiously jerking their tiny cocks.

Makes me laugh just thinking about it. It's about what they deserve to be honest.

Still over 60% if you don't County Jews,Arabs,and Hispanics. Closer to 80% if you count them.

Not yet

Here's what you Europeans don't understand: minorities are concentrated to small areas of the US while whites occupy the majority of the land. We may only be 60% whitr but 90% of the people I see and interact with are white

>t. Rich white Detroit suburb

It's 37%

>Plus half of Hispanics are basically just white people
>American understanding of race and ethnicity is literally just skin colour

Jews did it. And it's not as bad as you'd think because people of different ethnicities tend to clump together, especially outside of multiculti cities.

What's far worse is the rate at which things are going further down hill.

Britain is 99% white if you count Pakistanis and niggers

Why would you ever consider Jews and Arabs white?

83%* not including "whites" like arabs

I will kill the yurocucks who lie to promote anti Americanism

Legend has it that the declaration of independence was actually signed in cuck cum after the founding fathers engaged in a group masturbation session thinking about how by the year 2017 their fledgling European nation would be turned into one that was only a paltry 20% white.

No clearly your understanding of race is smin color

South and Central America is full of European diaspora just like North America.

The "Hispanics" that are short squat brown beaners are ones that are either 100% Native American or mostly Native American

You have "Hispanics". With pale skin and red hair or blonde hair and blue eyes they just speak Spanish and come from the south

Literally half of Hispanics are primarily of European decent

So we're only 40% white now, even though just a year ago we were only 60% white? lmfao, which is it rabbi, are you going to say in 6 months we're only 25% white?

Cities.

The further out you get, the harder it is for the chronically unintelligent to live because you can't just walk out (no car no bike no bus pass), pull a credit card out of your pocket, and say "gibsmedats".

Actulally you were 62% white in 2010, 72% including "white hispanics". The other groups were black, asian, native/pacific islander.

Arabs and other Caucasians are counted as white.

>be "caucasian" arab
>ancestors bred thoroughly with nigs and mongols

How does this make sense? Can't let people know the race is "arab" and not "muslim"?

Martsharter in this thread be like:

>America is 99% if you don't count minorities

Cucked nation and the driving force of globalization, multiculturalism and degeneracy.

Not true, it's just 72%, 7 years ago. Also, if all Caucasians are counted as white then Sweden is 98% white lol, just 1% black and 1% non-caucasian asian.

Whites make up around 62% of the population, it'll be around 40 pretty soon, please someone just nuke us.

you have to go back paco

Whiter than you'll ever be

No thats nowhere near true. The north east "true america" is predominantly white, conservative and kind. Just avoid the major cities. Its much nicer in the countryside anyway

>I thought people would give a shit but they didn't give a shit also fuck fake news
Good job Abdul but you still have to go back.

Jesus Christ the one on the left is good looking, even by Norwegian standards.

there are barely any native americans, theyre all mixed

Norwegian standards? Are they high or something?

>The new Congress is 80 percent white, 80 percent male and 92 percent Christian
50% female 50% non-white = 25% white male

Ivy League colleges are already like that, even worse actually

Obama was a sane person, but pushed his minority agenda anyway, abroad as much as domestically.

Who are these semen demons?

Where do you think brown Mexicans come from you dumbass

They are literally the decendents of natives with either little to < 50% European mixture

We'll...let's spin it on it's head USA is really just 80% non black or Muslim and that's what matters.

Plus people like me filthy 1/2 Colombian 1/2 Amerogerman mutt are a good chunk of the "Hispanic" """minorities""""
But no one can fucking tell what I am
>Italian?
>somoan?
>Greek?
What's really fun (and sorry mehmet's) is the last couple times I was in Germany people assumed I was German.
Hahaha. Fucking hell that made me laugh
>black, black eyes, tanned as fuck
Love the good people of Munchen

Norway have objectively the best looking women in the world.

My local college campus over the past few years has gone from looking like
>gee there are a lot of foreigners here
to
>omg am i lost in a 3rd world marketplace
>did somebody install a chinatown in the middle of india?
>is there a minimum hijab quota or something?

Minneapolis?

Calfags check in. I hate how it looks now lads.

Black hair**

Its really cringy when Americans say "lads", or "mate" or "Uni"

America was never white, and it never will be.

Just ignore all the racist retards.

how can i get out

But inside they are retarded and I think every Norwegian I met on multiple
Trips to Bergen and Oslo had serious aspergers

Pittsburgh. I believe this city has hit the inflection point of inevitable NYC levels of crazy. The combination of being one of the big economic success stories in the country + regentrifying large sections of town to install yuge apartment buildings to house all the rapefugees and other imports simply cannot end well.

Too bad, since during my time here it used to be just mainly blacks and whites (sure, a big pocket of jews, some others, too) and everybody got along like it was nothing.

They just didn't want to talk with you.

Thought this would be a leaf coming into the thread. You're gay. It's still much higher than 40% despite all the work (((they're))) doing.

>South and Central America is full of European diaspora

But thats wrong, they're mutts, like you.

>primarily

Theres the problem. That doesn't make them European. Colonial understanding of race is entirely different.

how do I convince norweigan women to fall in love with me and be my slaves?

asking for a friend

Tell them you've got a big stick of dynamite and you need to drill for oil.

But this is not true, norwayish girls are not pretty at all.

It's bad for us as well. We cannot count on them as allies anymore when their demographics change too much (they'd more likely have an alliance with Mexico etc. in the future).

And what do you think caused these? Answer: CAPITALISM.

...she IS Norwegian - both are

Ah, I see we're back to blaming "capitalism" for all the world's ills.

But he's right you know. Capitalism was obviously a failure, so the only thing left is True Communism. We have to admit when we were wrong guise!

Because we think Hispanic aren't whites

Can I get a software engineering position in Norway?

Mexicans

Learn how states work

40% is not correct. Do you even have a source for your baseless question? America is still majority white.

50% of newborns are "white", which include "white hispanics" in it. Upcoming America is indeed like 30-40% white European.

Is that from before or after the replacement migration program though? We're going to need to be doing stats like that yearly these days. If that's from the 2010 census or something it's too old.

>this delusional

America is already finished. There's no hope for this country. Trump isn't on your side. Just give up all hope at this point, because we're doomed.

The US is actually 12% white

>I'm actually polish/German though

Did we intake more rapeugees than previous years? What's with the explosion if these faggots

US is smth like 18% white.

What you call white is considered arab tier at best, here in Europe.

This has been going on for a wile the more non Whites they bring in the bigger the hate White groups get.The worse big citys get its pretty obvious.

Maybe a world without different races is a good thing? We won't know until we try it.

You're making your claims from Russia, and you think as though you know what it's like here but all you really know is what you see on msm news. SeeThe only delusion in this argument is that idiots like you are literally believing what lies that tell you the white race is finished. News flash: It will never be finished, but race traitors like you will be.
Not even close to the truth.

I haven't looked at the numbers in a few years. There used to be maps and lists of charities funding it and stuff like that. I once organized a big calling effort to try to put the brakes on legislative changes to allow for it.

And then there were all the reports of planes and buses just flooding illegals in on purpose.

NY Post at one point even reported on what they called "Obama's Secret Race Database" which I found surprising because I hadn't really given the rumors much creedence when I heard them the year before because it just sounded a little over the top. But that's what the big questionaire from the 2010 census was all about.

Yes, but only if it's the white race that remains.

Meh. At least we aren't dying a slow death like the elves in lord of the rings. It's true, we have a rampant cancerous unchecked culture, but it's alive, vibrant, violent, and all-absorbing. I used to fetishize our European roots but I now realize you guys have no will to live and would rather smugly sip your coffee while you watch thousands of years of your culture be destroyed in a generation. We will be stronger than ever when Eurabia becomes a reality, 57% or not. If you're lucky we might make a reservation for your people after we and the Ruskies have to clean your mess up once again.

>this delusional

those statistics are from 7 years ago. That was before 6 years of Obama, and Trump hasn't changed any of the immigration policies.

America is finished.

not all the Spanish colonist bread with the natives.

Shut up Pakistan

Why not a mix of all races combined into one race. A white super race will never happen because that would be genocide of all other races and that's not realistic

>6 years of obama
don't you even know where all the niggers live in the US?

>hat's really fun (and sorry mehmet's) is the last couple times I was in Germany people assumed I was German.
>Hahaha. Fucking hell that made me laugh
>>black, black eyes, tanned as fuck
>Love the good people of Munchen

Did they mean ethnically german?

Fuck off shill

Because the black population is exploding in the world... and eventually EVERYONE would be black in the distant future.

And as a result of the 2010 census program, any neighborhood more than 50% white is deemed "segregated" and becomes a target for relocating non-whites in to equalize access to funds, schools, parks, housing, etc.

THANKS OBAMA

>Lets all ruin our genes to not hurt the feelings of niggers.

t. leftist cuck

the black population isn't growing you retard.

We're getting millions and millions and millions of South Americans, middle easterners, etc.

It is growing
The percentage stay stable while population increases.

European migration to the Americas has been the biggest eugenics experiment in human history. Any European with an ounce of curiosity, drive, or ambition left the continent generations ago. All that's left are the complacent, smug elites and their cowardly timid proles.

that's what I meant.

US is 72% white. Total 223,553,265 whites. Thats a lot. You could make 25 Norway's with that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Very bad. Now learn from us and stop it from happening in your countries

Probably fake news

223,553,265 "whites"

so that means about 100,000,000 whites, i.e. western europeans.

And the vast majority of those people are old and not reproducing.

the younger generation is about 30% White at best.

>mfw no race war today

The point is that they are not outnumbering us because they don't even have half of the US population. The only places they outnumber us is in the south-eastern states but in terms of the entire US, they're not anywhere near the halfway point in terms of population percentage.

>20%

It took us 200 years to get to that 62% meme number and yet the eurofucks making fun of us for it decided to put their countries on the fast track to it

What if black people have some redeemable genes that they acquired throughout their evolution? They just need the proper environment to be raised in.

>destroy Germany
>be good goyim
>"w-why is America 55% white suddenly I dont understand"

really made me thinl

Where I live, I can go months without seeing a minority. Most of that number comes from out west.