Why do westerners having hard time to find a virgin woman to marry?

Why do westerners having hard time to find a virgin woman to marry?

kike shilling again
with their unnatural obsession about virginity
because they're terrified of comparisons and very insecure about their sexual performance

>westerners are okay with marrying a non-virgin
>westerners are OK with their future wife is sucking nigger dicks RIGHT NOW
wallahi your race is a disgrace. i can't wait for declaration of Jihad by sultan tayyip so i can kill many member of your degenerate race as i can.

Holy Bilble is actually on the same side as Quran considering the status of women

in Bible women are forbidden to have sex with anybody but their husband

it's just that degenarate westerners won't listen to the Bible and women are whoring themselves before marriage

>finding muslim virgin women after the age of 3

well

degeneracy will end anyway

one way or another

Muslim women are just as slutty as western women, they just keep it hidden because they can't flaunt their sluttiness like their western counterparts.

>t. Roastie cunt

>unnatural obsession
Haha your gf has been creamed by negroes before it seems.

>sexual "performance"
sex is for reproduction. if a child is conceived sex was succes.

Hard time? Nigga that shit is impossible. It's illegal until they're 18 and by then they've fucked the whole damn football team

look, it's the same stupid roach with that very same pic again

not really

Jyst took my lybian gfs virginity the other day, pretty easy finding horny transplant muzzies in the pnw

Yes really. when I visited turkey there were a few westernised whores who lept onto muh dick

STOP KILLING COPTS!

post a visa or it didnt happen

I don't work there I went on holiday fagot I'll post passport stamp

STOB KILLING COPTS

>he actually did it
looks like you only stayed for a week tho i dont buy your story

I over exaggerated a bit DESU in reality I found ONE Turkish skank willing to fugg. Also Antalya is Bretty gud place I think I was the only ginger in Turkey