Sup Forums BTFO'd

youtube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY

It's over. How are you guys gonna ever recover?

What is she so smug about?

she cant wait to see Uk ruled under sharia

whats the video about? i want to hear what this retard is saying but dont want to give her a view

>everyone who says bad thing against islam is a fuckin white male racist bigot i will prove it to you by using a fake ass youtube comment to show how illiterate you all are.
>plot twist: i am actually canadian take that racists!

>Go bak to ur country, you terrorist paki afghan indian muslim slut
So he/she called her terrorist slut, because:
>paki
>afghan
>indian
>muslim
is just a prove that commentator knows some geography and can name few of the countries from the map, i mean citizens.
How "terrorist slut" can be rasist?
He/she called her a bad name.
Problem these days is that people see racism just when it serves their interest.
Look 1'412'000 views.
"racisim" served her really well today.
negrai

Not going to watch. Leftards want me to watch their propaganda and get their cult feels; I want compensation for wasting my time.

Hate to say it but...you got BTFO by a fucking furry. kys

wtf i am furry now

Needs more downvotes. Repost when the burgers are up

M U H D I C K
U
H
D
I
C
K

>((((Canadian))))

She's saying it's racist that he called her a terrorist slut because of her ethnicity.

Racism is confusing because it means different things to different people. To some people even recognizing differences in ethnicity is racist. Most people in America would consider insulting someone because of their ethnicity is racist.

Isn't it her that is racist when she won't acknowledge her origin and ancestors?

>tfw no qt sassy suspiciously brown gf

disgusting

i would argue she is racist bc she assumed the comment was written by a burger

This EXACT SAME MESSAGE if delivered by a man, would only have a couple thousand views, and the maker would only have a few hundred thousand subs. There are videos with this same message by men that are not popular. This woman only has an audience because of her face. I wonder how if feels for her that people are not interested in her message and only her face.

She got triggered.
She's beautiful though.

>plot twist: i am actually canadian take that racists!
I don't see how that disproves anything.

By nuking the ever-living shit out of the middle east. Hurry the fuck up burgers, how fucking long are you going to make me wait for the biggest spectacle of all time?

There are dumb people in all groups. Next.

I really hate that the stupidest and ugliest seem to be the loudest and most confident. They don't realize they've just been lucky to avoid the sort of hardships that provoke humility and make a person subtle. Something harsh and world shattering needs to happen to people like this.

Wow is there a term "straw man politics"?
Because that would be the pinnacle of it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET HER OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>cherrypicked some illiterate redditor, "lol stoopid right wingers"
>playing stupid by saying she was born in the West, as if she didn't understand what they were talking about when they said "go back".

lost

Is this political channel? It seems like she tried to make this comedic but failed quite badly.

>She's beautiful though
She looks like a fuckin turd dude

i am so tired

In places that aren't Europe, I think sassy North Aghapakindistani women are fine. I wish they'd stop being so hateful towards northwest Europeans and let us kill all the non-european men.

Thats a dude right?

Wtf is even the point of the video?

She got obviously triggered by something.

>that tone of condescension in her voice
>the lack of respect for geographically indigenous europeans
>the annoyingly satirical music

Yep this has Liberal agenda written all over it.

>haha there are people like me who come together and people who are not like me who i hate but they're bad so it's ok, it's their fault

#religionofpeace

kek at filename

defensive mechanism.

If you shit on her, she'd probably start crying.

Why can't jewtube just hurry up and die already.

nah i think she's gotten just to seeing shit all over.

sad!

That cunt attitude kills it for me, it's like she's revealing her true paki indian terrorist muslim slut self and just tries to deny it by being smug

holy fuck her comedy is fucking atrocious.

This
>I'm not indian pakistani or muslim but let me shill in defense of these groups I'm not a part of haha take that racist
>also white people are shit and your countries are going to be run by us

>literally *sips tea*

It's no wonder guys like idubbs and pewdiepie call out youtube trying to market her videos all the time.

WE WUZ KANGZ

If you shit on her, it would make her smell better.

tell me about lebanon

POO

>India smells like curry
I've never been there but I was always under the impression it smelled like shit (literally). Did you lie to me Sup Forums?

really?

>salty shitskin is salty and fails at basic comedy
What's the point?

>a fucking Christmas tree

I'd like to curry on her ass if you know what I mean senpai

>YOU steal oil from
Looks like she is well assimilated. Hurr I don't identifiy with the people of the country I live in, because I am actually from Canada even though I'm not REALLY from Canada so it's all you racists in the US who are stealing the oil and not me.

>we get oil from afghanistan
>india has muslims, but they aren't allowed to kill cows at all apparently
>muh heritage
Kill all Canadian niggers

yeah. It's painfully clear that Youtube would want someone like her to be the face of youtube instead of prediepie

whoa... what for silly argumentation..
this girl has some serious problems with her self and projects those on other people (racists in this case)
However she is a racist too.

Notice how the video is already trending? Bet it will be in the top 10 by tomorrow.

It's come to the point that any time you see a "Sup Forums BTFO" post, it pretty much isn't.

If you shit on her, she would look the same.

Hm not much to tell.. known for sectarianism (obviously)
Shiite vs. sunni
Christian vs. muslim
Etc etc
Socially speaking there's a lot of degeneracy especially in Beirut (LGBT fags, a lot of bars and brothels...)
Politics is complete crap and it took us two years to agree on a president
In a constant state of war with israel and a terrorist group is one of the leading political parties here :)

Lince raminkis

I feel like everybody deserves to know that those symbols and attire belong to the Sikh religion.

They are quite rare compared to muslims, and they hate eachother. Sikhs are fucking bros.

90% of thread subjects are sarcastic but you can't blame them because that way you get more replies.

She is right by saying western imperialism has to stop but so is the spreading of Muslims and brown people in the western countries

She made an entire video because of a YouTube comment.. Mad?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts,

elaborate

>2 seconds in
>meme drink
>tattoo
>full makeup
>mac
>nails that make it impossible to type normally
>claiming other people dont deserve internet connection