Conflicting identity

As a raised Catholic atheist Englishman, I support the union between Britain and Northern Ireland. How do loyalists feel about this?

why dont you shut the fuck up?

A taig is a taig.

I am the exact same, with Taig ancestry. I have a natural aversion to Paisley though because he strikes me as a ruthless sociopath like Jim Jones or something, but I don't want the unionists to feel threatened and they deserve the right to preserve their culture and customs.

I have no Irish ancestry and I'm not religious in the slightest, my dad comes from a Protestant family and my mum's side converted.

Why should I?

What's a Catholic atheist?

>Catholic

this is what loyalists think of you

Raised and confirmed a Catholic, but now an atheist.

Protestant Ulster Loyalist here. I have no issue with catholics, or Irishmen. I welcome all who support the Union and especially the crown.

I have theological issues with the Catholic church but hold no hatred to it's followers.

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I'M DIFFERENT

Religion plays fuck all part anymore. Nobody in NI is REALLY religious.

The Union isn't going to end because fenians will outnumber loyalists and kick them out, it'll end because you retards (DUP included) are absolute and entirely unable to find a way to effectively combat Sinn Féin. Literally one of the least competent electorates I've ever fucking seen.

My dad's grandmother (Northern Irish) considered his relationship with my mother to be a mixed marriage and a mistake. I don't care for religion at all though, just the pride of being British.

Seems pretty usual. I'm the same, along with many others I went to Catholic school with

I hope DUP abolish gay marriage, roll back abortion restrictions to the first trimester or ban abortions all together, reinstate marriage as a life-long commitment and remove the cucks from the Church of England.

It's about time we do some house cleaning!

"Religion plays fuck all part anymore. Nobody in NI is REALLY religious."

I know an awful lot of lads who would disagree with you on that.

They won't mind as long as you stay the fuck out of NI.

The D. U. P. might as well put up seats in mainland Britain so that we can get a real conservative government in this country.

Just to be clear - I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me. My ancestry is almost entirely English with a tiny bit of Norman

I really want a united right-wing Ireland but I just hate fags and immigrants too much to not route for DUP.
Sorry Michael Collins. Real Irish nationalism died with the blueshirts.

>Real Irish nationalism died with the blueshirts.

Hear hear.

And I daresay all of them will vehemently state that they are protestant without really believing in god or being a christian whatsoever.

Protestant/catholic is a culture in NI, not a religion.

>O'Duffy
>Not a blithering fucking retard

My mother's family are Irish with some Spaniard, and my dad's family are English-Irish.
>Tfw MICKED

You sound exactly like my friend, maybe I know you. This is weird.

The troubles was never about religion, that was just tacked on later.

I'm a St. Pius X Catholic and I hate the fucking wanker lefty IRA. They aren't Catholics, they're fucking communists.

Ireland is lost, you taigs can either support NI for what it is and we can then build an anti eu, anti immigration stronghold, the rest of europe is done apart from us and 2 or 3 others.

prepare to be alienated and stuff.

But I'm not Irish you dickhead.

now you know how the catholics in NI feel.

I will denounce Catholicism if need be. It's a different scenario anyway, you can't change your ethnicity.

Alot of NI catholics see themselves as british m8. Don't let the propaganda taint your mind.

Well if they're loyal to queen and country then what's the fucking problem? Only the older generations care about stone age religious shit anyway.

>Well if they're loyal to queen and country then what's the fucking problem?

They are hated because they have irish blood. Despite being british, despite serving in britains wars, they are hated. NI has the most toxic hatred in the UK.

No, they aren't.
I've never heard a single person hate on a Planter.
Most of the unionists are English/Scottish/both anyway.

talking about the natives you mong.

I doubt there's many Irish unionists, and even if there are, I doubt they're hated. You sound like a shill.

>I doubt they're hated.

You doubt that the racists who fly swastikas and spray paint 'taigs out' hate on those of irish blood? are you having a laugh m8?

>I don't agree with the DUP
>they're racist, they're sexist, they're homophobic
>they don't agree with abortion
>remembers that she doesn't agree with abortion either
>just carries on listing buzzwords

The absolute state of my mother.

Northern Ireland is one of the few places int he world which is genuinely still religious, especially in the rural areas. What you say might be true in Belfast but that's about it.

>>>reddit

feel free to begin rebutting my points.

>mfw irish/german bloodline

Pretty much the ultimate traitor

Maybe you're right, but I couldn't give a shit what they think, I'm more English than they'll ever hope to be. Religion means fuck all.

Over here Taig essentially means Republican or Nationalist.

All defenders of the Union are appreciated

I am a FC Porto supporter, but I support House Lannister in Game of Thrones

There's my validation, now fuck off

you're citing a Sup Forums post as your evidence?
you consider this a valid refutaton?

I think you should pack it in, you're out of your depth here lad.

Genuine DUP voter here.

The Rev. Paisley would be proud of us.

he would. you played the game well, no denying it.

I'm actually proud that Scottish Unionists and Protestant Ulstermen won this.

A Glasgow Rangers coalition.

So a false confessor?
Sounds pretty muhammadean

I'm not here for arguments you dickhead molymeme poster

there is no denying that this is a victory to be proud of for anyone who played a part. You've every rght to chuffed about this one. Definitely impressive.

> Scottish Unionists

yeah the scots voted for a dyke who is "marrying" her taig gf

Rangers team is going to be 90% Catholic at the rate they are signing spics kek

Who gives a shit mate? The DUP will be out in a couple months when people realise that just because they're right wing doesn't mean they want hard brexit. Also all the fags in the Tory party and the rest of the UK will be up in arms that an fervently anti-gay party has any sort of power in the UK. May has only done this to make it seem like she was less of a failure, it will all be over soon.

Yea, the whole homosexual Indian thing is sort of embarrassing to the diaspora, luckily I'm Ulster Scot though, I talked to some Irish guys up at a pub I go to though about him.

both countries use the same central bank
the flags are a distraction