WE?

WE?

at this point we should be happy that nignogs get some sort of role model that isnt a rapper

Black Panther was always black. Ive no problem with this.

He looks like a king.

What irks me most about Black Panther is thay Wakanda is suppose to be the most advanced nation on earth, yet it's located in the middle of fucking Africa. I know it's fiction, but trying to pass off a shithole like Africa as the mosy advanced civilization breaks all immersion.

WE

that's because he is one

there's nothing wrong with actual African kings

Literally no issue with this, he was a black character to begin with.

I don't even hate it when they switch them up a little, but what I do hate is when they do it blatantly for political agenda, like the new Captain America or the female Thor.

They can fuck off with that.

kek

>Marvel

my beef is that his hall behind him looks exactly like asgard. the MCU is already a pretty bland place, and if wakanda looks like asgard with more black people I'll be pretty disappointed.

Shame that none no longer exist. Say what you will, a dynasty cannot be so great if a so called "inferior" civilization wipped them off of the face of the earth.

Not to mention, it's an immensely (((problematic))) kingdom, being in the middle of Africa and not doing anything to help. Imagine if it was a white kingdom.

Pretty much this. I wish niggers would start rallying around black heroes like Black Panther, Blade, Storm, Spawn and Luke Cage instead of turning white characters black.

surely they will have white people in wakanda, considering asgard had niggers in it

WUZ

show me one white person who wants to live among niggers

Dude have you seen luke cage? They put him in the most stereotypical THUG LYF ghetto environment possible. If I was black, I'd be pissed at that.

Black Panther is a much better hero.

See this is the difference, nobody cared about Heimdall, because it wasn't a political move.

Now compare that with what's going down with the aforementioned Cap and Thor.

Or the Ghostbusters, shit.

>Spawn
Al Simmons got replaced by a white man

>See this is the difference, nobody cared about Heimdall, because it wasn't a political move.
You don't think it was a political move to swap the race of a character known as the "whitest of the gods" to a nigger?

People always forget the Human Factor, there may have been a small outrage but it cleary wasn't pushed as agenda.

Similar to how the casting of the two leads in Gods of Egypt (a Scot and a Strayan if I'm not mistaken) wasn't a politically motivated either, but it also sparked a small outrage.

It's nothing compared with the ongoing shitstorm about possibly casting Idris Alba as the next James Bond for example which is BLATANTLY politicized.

>there are people on Sup Forums, RIGHT NOW, who actually give a shit about capeshit movies and western comic books in general

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought the /r9k/ virgins with rage were bad, but you guys are something else.

>Shaka Zulu denounces America.

but we actually was kangz in egypt

you must be one of the isolated fat nerds that never hangout with anyone because every rap listening kid wants to be with niggers

Well in Gods of Egypt they did for money, as in, they know the movie makes more if the leads are white (duh).

That's not politically motivated though, that's just financial interests.

>if you dont hang out with niggers you are a fat isolated nerd
löl

They had fucking better make a black only screening.

underrated