What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP...

What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP, and yet they have the majority of influence in national elections? Can they just have their own independent province so they can smoke meth, beat their wives, and die off without getting involved in the affairs of people who matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/self-sufficient-states-united-states/
archive.is/qn4to
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's never heard of petroleum

Inb4 rural and suburban retards

>coast cuck mad about the best part of the USA

t. fag from the city

I've never been more than 15 minutes from the beach

I suppose they could just stop shipping you food. It's not like you need to eat or anything.

Holy shit you're a faggot.

>ive never been more than 15 minutes from the worst possible part of our country

>what if food?
>what is oil?
>who are these 'citizens'
>what are these 'values'

Well a large majority of the coastal states are self sufficient Ex. Cali and NY both have fuck tons of farms and orchards. Stay salty flyover boi.

this. coast states make literally nothing but ass-pained liberals. some parts of the south make meat and tobacco and steel, the rest of you don't make squat and if you do the materials are sourced from the flyover states

t. OTR truck driver

Marijuana does not count paco

What is wall street, silicon valley.
The coastal states are the epicenter of fashion, design and innovation.

I don't think ca and ny combined have enough agricultural production to feed over 60 million people

Are you forgetting about all of the NY Dairys and Cali fruit and veg farms?

>have most of the influence
Fuck off, Jew York.

thetoptens.com/self-sufficient-states-united-states/
Cali and NY are some of the most self sufficient states.

>these things that are purchased from flyover states surely could not be purchased from anywhere else on the planet!

You should try thinking shit through a bit.

Well it's true. What shitty fly overstate are you from?

california is all that is wrong with the world. if no reality tv no drupvf presidency

Youre out of your fucking mind. Fly over states still have a higher -- or equal -- gdp output in comparison to almost all 1st world European countries. They may pale relatively to FL, CA, or TX but there is still plenty of value there.

The anal discomfort you are experiencing will ease in time, friend.

>cities are full of productive people who contribute to society
hahahahahahahaha

>best
www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/drugs-opiod-addiction-epidemic-portsmouth-ohio

I read about it and it sounds like the third world pal. Sleeping in a car and no healthcare, muh freedom.

Except when it comes to budget deficits and debts.

archive.is/qn4to

>literally just opinions people voted on
Nice source faggot

Enjoy starving you dumb nigger.

>muh flyover states are dumb
Do you eat anything, Kike?

I know this is shareblue shitposting but thanks for handing us the election with this attitude sweetie

Concentrating liberals in two major cities is another huge jewish fatal flaw.

Texas GDP: 1.69 TRILLION
Oklahoma, Nabraska, both dakotas, kansas : 681 BILLION

TOTAL: 2.320 TRILLION

12% of national GDP. Not much, but most of the food is grown here.

Texas has more agriculture then any other state, combine with the other central states, thats where most food is grown. Austin texas is the next silicon valley as the libs move away from unrealistically high cost of living.

The central states have influence because if you oppress them, they will stop farming and the rest of you will starve.

What the fuck can be done about cities? They smell like piss, are full of the bad kind of minorities, don't take care of their homeless, and their crime rates are spilling over to us.
you guys ARE the fly-over states my friend.
Go watch CNN, what are you even doing here? Didja get lost?

Dumb source

To prevent this is why.

>taking care of homeless people and allowing their defective genes to survive

u wot m8

Christian Jew.

We take care of them by teaching them to not be homeless, while cities just give them handouts only, while they fuck outta control and breed like rabbits.
Many of these cities have homeless populations going back several generations.

MOAR INFRASTRUCTURE
URBAN SPRAWL TO COUNTRYSIDE
RELOCATION PROGRAMS FOR REFUGEES

corporations are the ones cutting them off from economic prosperity so that they can exert power over their governments.
fix your democracy.

Or food apparently...

If you read your own source, you would see that though California grows the most produce....they have no water of their own. Kind of a problem since water is number 1 on hierarchy of needs and without water...no crops...so 2nd human requirement is now out.
New York cannot come close to feeding itself. The list says that it's there because it has the largest and most developed city. Doesn't seem to be a plus.

Cali may have the most produce, but Texas produces the most food including Veggies, Fruit, and animals all together. Im from whore town right next to cali.

Don't know about NY, but if you go to the areas in Cali (I-5 corridor) where they grow the food it's red, not blue.

Jew York and Spicofornia don't deserve political representation. You fucks are responsible for everything wrong with the country.

Oh yeah, self sufficient California.
That gets most of its water from nevada.
And about all of its oil and power from out of state.
And all of its meats from out of state.

Flyover country produces the most patriotism per capita.

Cali also gets 5 additional senators because the census does not list legal citizenship status. Obama care won by 3 senators....illegals gave us Obama care. Its almost like they want free stuff without working for it.

>And about all of its oil and power from out of state.
Cali has strict power regulations with concern to fossil fuels. Power in cali is FOOOKING expensive and has to be subsidized through the state income tax.

That would require large reforms to the core structure of our government. I'm all for it, but good luck convincing those corn fuckers to give up power.

u r a retard

You should probably read the constitution sometime. You're wrong. Protip: the House and the Senate are not the same.

Were you home-schooled in a damn barn?

Without wall street or Silicon valley you can survive

Without food you fucking die

Flyover states also produce most of your grain and corn used for ethanol

You can't live without us, but we can live without you and most of us already do

Sure they can be purchased elsewhere, but at what price? You should try thinking things through.

CA does for sure. The red parts of northern California are pretty much all farmland. Absolutely beautiful countryside too. It really is a shame that they're being run by decadents.

>jewish paper debt notes and corporate welfare are ((((((( gdp))))))))

Americans are dumb as fuck and always assign blame. Right now they are blaming pharmaceutical manufacturers. They refuse personal responsibility.

we sure need the anti nigger and spic wall ASAP.
open borders kikes are poisoning good white people.

>half of the agricultural production in CA comes from red counties
>majority of agricultural production in NY comes from red counties
Why are the left wing and urban retards chimping out and destroying farm lands in CA?

Where is California going to get water from?

>If they don't have a high GDP, then they are not important!!

Some things are more important than money you faggot OP

Luxury products will do you no good without food, energy, production. The long supply chain is going to fuck over the cities eventually. You are all warned.

>links the guardian

Into the trash it goes

Asking for help.

Free state of Jefferson when?

You city dwellers have more crime, drugs, killings, drug use, darkies, and degenerates than us. Kys. you city scum would turn us into Sweden if you had your way.

You are a fucking idiot. Thats where 1/3 of the worlds grain is grown dumbass. Id shoot you if you were standing in front of me. They should have more influence than welfare niggers, and desk jockeys.

Highest birth rate in the country comes from those red states. These also feed most of the countries oil,coal,and produce.

Midwest and south are nice cheap low cost of living areas but they lack high speed Internet access in the rural araes.

Seizing the means of production is all I can think of

Fuck off. We are (generally) hardworking people of integrity and humility. We brave some of the most volatile climates in the country for our families to prosper. California and New York have the geniuses and the money, but also pompous assholes, traffic, illegals, and insane costs of living. If you actually come to the midwest and enjoy our serene rural areas, lack of traffic, wholesome values and CHEAP everything you might change your mind. BTW, most welfare babies and meth heads are in the South/Appalachia.

MISSOURI
I
S
S
O
U
R
I

What about it? I'm from there. Its just okay.

you're the best, Nordbot

The one without 55 electors

>Bitches about meth in flyovers
>When California is the meth capital of the US

TIP: When you break down voting patterns to the individual and not just the city, Trump supporters have a higher GDP than Clinton supporters

Hey im taking up for your section dont blame Appalachia for the meth heads. There are lots of them in New Mexico and Arizona due to the spics muling it in.Yes there are a ton of welfare niglets running around in the south because of the displacement from the civil war.

D-don't tease us, user-kun...

I like it, the nature is very nice. I just like Midwestern States in general, Missouri being one of the more favourable.

How do you figure cali and new york are self sufficient?

Why always the divisiveness , jew ?

Also , one post by this id

And the AIDs epidemic happened primarily on the coasts, what's your point nigger?

Hi, rural Californian here. You city dwellers really under estimate how much the rest of us hate your guts.

When the day comes that you finally become arrogant enough to rebel, we'll be the ones taking first shot at you.

to be fair, cali could get its own water if they didn't intentionally dump excess water into the ocean instead of saving it like the good little eco warriors they think they are

but hey, at least they voted to let communists into office

Im wondering that myself. Those two states are wholly dependent on imported products into their boarders. ohh well Cali's can live off avacodo's but will have no toast cause they grow no grain. New Yorkers can live off sewer rats.

>coastal states make nothing
>except literally all of our valuable exports
How can anybody be this willfully ignorant?
>t. Truck driver
That explains everything.

Of course it's never the kike that is the problem, it's everything but his parasitizing self.

You're right, it's terrible. Don't come here

>Complains about flyover states
>Muh high coastal incomes
>Wants to pay high federal income taxes that flow into flyover states

You don't know how cucked you are do you?

they're already migrating to texas

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

>*Blocks Food Supply*
>*Blocks Water Suppy*
You move, commiefornian

Don't worry I am sure the financial industry will be fine even though most of their business is in a foreign country
Same with their ports

>Forefornt of innovation
The midwest contains...
>Boeing
>Garmin
>Petroleum and related industries
>FARMS (Where most of your beef and pigs come from. but since you're probably a vegan faggot, you wouldn't know about this)

We absolutely can split off from you coastal morons. Good luck getting your food. We will be glad to sell you some...

You think you are gonna feed, SF, Bay area, LA, Orange County, and San Diego from the valley? You are delusional.

our savior returns to us