I live in the United States and I want to start a grassroots campaign to institute radical democracy using the Ethereum...

I live in the United States and I want to start a grassroots campaign to institute radical democracy using the Ethereum network, or some other blockchain system. How can we do this Sup Forums?

Open a small business, only accept ETH.

Also, mine the shit out of it.

I was thinking funds would be more from crowdsourcing methods rather than a business, so as not to confuse the purpose of the movement. But that would definitely help

Well if you want to hide your intentions, start out accepting American currency, then once you have a strong following of clientele switch over or introduce the idea slowly. Give them a better return for using ETH.

Also, making the blockchain more secure than Credit/Debit purchases will be the fatal blow to those financial systems. With millions of people annually losing money due to identity theft and card corruption.

piss off and shill your trash somewhere else, vlad. eth's retarded concept is worth nothing.
> inb4 b.. but banks use it
a lot of companies use blockchains but none of them will buy your coins. they setup their own ones.

>Democracy
Leftist detected

Can someone tell me what Ethereum has that Bitcoin doesn't? Just a lower price?

It's more so about creating a peer to peer blockchain based voting system to eliminate intervention and give more power to voices rather than for monetary gain

Smart Contracts

Wow.

What a fucking peasant.

Intervention from what?

I was going to buy some but not now.

>the system falls apart because Ethereum would be the worse fucking thing for this and the richest can literally buy the outcome.

I mean in reference to the recent Russian hacks into the U.S election. Though I'm sure the systems most countries have in place for voting is secure, I feel like this system would be better.

ConsensusCoin

every time a vote is needed, one coin is sent to a genetic specific wallet on your phone and you send it to a wallet of the ballot. Ex: want red colored flag? send to wallet 87878768, want green? send to wallet 86964643.

Just spitballing.

Go shill your shitty buttcoin wannabe elsewhere.

>the recent Russian hacks into the U.S election
Is that you Jake Tapper?

Amazing. You're exactly as stupid as I thought. Tell me how the Russians hacked the election.

Starting a DAPP now requires 4chans neetbux

>>/biz/
>>/Fuckoff/

Use photo ID to register a wallet to your name.
Before a vote, every wallet is gifted 1.000 credit.
Each candidate is given a wallet. Voters send their credit to the candidate that they vote for.
Since a block chain shows all transfers you can see if people are selling their votes.
Blockchain Voting is the future.

This is a scam

Literally bitcoins for clueless idiots

But then you can't see if people are stealing their wallets or if the distribution is rigged to begin with.

"radical democracy using untested distributed coin trading system"
Computation wise, BTC takes 1000x longer to make a transaction than a debit card. BTC can only make 1 transaction per minute, in a world that demands multiple transactions this is infeasible to implement. Latency? What about latency issues of the BTC based system?

It would make more sense to have a credit/IOU card backed by an account that holds x amount of BTC and at the end of the month the BTC from said users bank vault is transferred to pay down the IOU's. If you made 10,000,000 transactions per month as a business, this will take literally days to clear through the bank. This also implies that the business must send 10,000,000 transactions worth of BTC to the bank and then the bank must process 10,000,000 transactions.. It becomes a huge deal when we talk about the scale of 350million Americans

If there are 100,000 registered voters, and 120,000 credits get sent, you know someone is fucking around.

I agree, blockchain is an interesting technology to transfer votes. It would be better than the current rigged mechanical voting machines at any rate.

democracy is for idiots

Imagine if 100,000 credits get sent but certain preferred people get 2 credits and certain undesirables are given none.

Testing it in a small scale environment would be fun. Maybe a school can try it out to elect their class president.

You would be able to see people sending 2.000 to the wallets, unless they broke it up into 2 transfers of 1.000
People are going to jew no matter what system gets used.

this

also something similar is being done, look up flux party

Fuck off, Kike.

Let's also get into the fact that you would need your entire voting populace to be connected to the system. That wouldn't be possible for many communities, let alone people.

tokens ya noob

stop talking about altcoins you fucks

Good point, but like I said, transaction security will be more coveted versus transaction speed in the future. It's already a major problem for credit card companies now. The amount they have to spend annually just to try and prevent the losses are in the billions, and that's not including the actual losses they have.

Centralized crypto? Fuck that.

Okay guys we need to raise our ENERGY and AWARENESS
Let's do some push ups, get fresh water, eat a healthy snack
And WAKE UP
We have so much to read and archive
Gotta have ENERGY!

What did you mean by this?

homo TOR
being gay is his dark secret

>funds would be more from crowdsourcing methods

So..... You want to be a crypto-beggar. Lovely.

>democracy

Buy ARK faggots