November 10, is Kurdish independence day

>November 10, is Kurdish independence day.
Put Kurdish portrait pics and crowned flags.

Syrian Kurds and Iraqi Kurds should settle their differences.

Everyone hates each other, I know Iraqi Ezidis who hate Sunni Kurds, I know Sunni kurds who hate Ezidis. Almost every religious kurd i know hates PKKurds...just get along, get your real independence - not as a turkish vassal - and form a real parliament with all your different political and religious parties.

you will never be independent axmet

Proud Kurd reporting in

I'm an Assyrian from Syria and I grew up with Kurds in a little village, but nice try.

November 10th is a ways away. You might try reminding us when the time gets closer.

Hungary no

Tesekkürler iklerim biklerim

im convinced that all arabs are pedophiles, its like part of their culture or something

What's up with the green white and red combination for flags? Why do so many countries have them in this order? It's pretty confusing.

I hope Syria, Turkey and Iran united to end the Kurdish question
No one will come to help. US is now a toothless dog that even Israel wants to be more independent from it and cut the military aid

Better than the Arab flag that makes me confused Jordan, UAE, Palestine and something else

Literally our flag. Stop using it.

My hard trying face before independence.

wtf i didnt know there were hungarians in iraq

kurds, armenians, turks and jews are all genetically related

do most assyrians look southern european?

they don't have the taboo towards sexualising teenagers, but then again neither did westerners till the late 80s / 90s (as much as now). Actually in the west it was probably less taboo in the 60's - 80's then it was prior to that. Arabs also have outright pedophilia in their culture though

>tfw Saddam will never gas the k*rds again

The girl is cute, CUTE. Do you know her name?

Please post some dead Kurdish qts, Turkey and ISIS.
I need to fap.

whats the ethnicity of this grill?

Only positive thing about Kurds is they give Turks a target so they can stop killing Germans for a minute.

Appears to be a dirty subhuman of some sort

>no independent state
>Celebrates an independence day

>kurdish Independence Day

What are they independent of?

would marry nonetheless desu

Daily reminder that if you don't support Kurds you are supporting literal barbarians.